36 Days ...

ECHS05

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes i saw that they won the double dutch national championship. 

We're taking football here though. Double dutch forum is down the hall and to the left. You may have to pull the chain with both hands. 

Yeah we don’t play double Dutch out this way...

get some rest so you can catch up on your nascar 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yeah we don’t play double Dutch out this way...

get some rest so you can catch up on your nascar 

Oh. My bad. You should forgive me. I was posting from a Zealand & Newsboys concert last night, and had gotten kinda low key Christian excited. I mean you have never been in a mosh pit until you have been in a Christian mosh pit! Those Christians know how to party. Anyway, it all culminated into posting dishonest stuff and thinking about ways to defraud people of their treasures. 

xD

PS. I stay caught up on NASCAR. Leavine Family Racing had a crew chief change for Kasey Kahne and in the K&N series, a dad is now on NASCAR probation for entering the race surface to pull his son from a burning car on father's day weekend.  

Foolson 44

Maitre ď 10

#winning

• Haha 2

Chandler brings back 4 starters on O, and 4 on D. Ive actually been going over a lot of teams everywhere seeing how many starters they bring back. As thats one of the more important things to know when ranking a team.

For Chandler ... 

4* QB Jacob Conover (BYU Commit) returns, which is huge for them. Conover passed for 3,077 yards with 32 TDs and only 2 INTs.

At RB ... 2000+ yard rusher & 3* Drake Anderson is gone to Northwestern, Anderson had 2009 yards on 9.2 ypc. But, 3* ATH/RB DeCarlos Brooks is a very capable RB that'll step in for Anderson. Brooks had over 1,350 rushing yards himself last season ... So theyll be good there.

At WR, 3* Gunner Romney (BYU) is a big loss at WR, him and Conover had a great connection. I remember him doing serious damage vs Valdosta in the 2016 GEICO Bowls...hes a stud. Romney had 1,554 rec. yards, on 80 catches with 18 TDs.  Also, 2* WR Jarick Caldwell graduated... Caldwell had 964 rec. yards on 60 receptions, with 7 TDs as a "TE-H" for Chandler.... Tre' Hart was the other starter at WR, he graduates after having 320 rec. yards on 22 catches.... However, they do return stud 4* TE Brayden Liebrock (Texas Commit) who had 39 catches for 600 rec. yards.... So they only return 1 of their 4 main receiving threats from last season. (Romney, Caldwell, & Hart gone... Liebrock returns)

They return 2 of their 5 offensive lineman ... I didnt write down names the 1st time through.. Knowing they return 2 of 5 is enough.

So for offensive starters, they return 4* QB Jacob Conover & 4* TE Brayden Liebrock ... Plus 2 offensive lineman. 3* ATH/RB DeCarlos Brooks wasnt technically the starter, but hes a very good RB, so they'll be good there.

Idk that they'll be "better" on offense than they were last year... Gunner Romney has been huge for that offense with over 1,500 rec. yards last year... Jarick Caldwell was also a 1,000 receiver,  And Drake Anderson was a 2,000 yard rusher...  BUT it is possible they are just as good, or almost as good. They scored 50+ points 9 times including the game vs. Miami Northwestern.

Their offense wont be the problem, Ill have to take another look at the D... But they return 4 of 11 on D too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh. My bad. You should forgive me. I was posting from a Zealand & Newsboys concert last night, and had gotten kinda low key Christian excited. I mean you have never been in a mosh pit until you have been in a Christian mosh pit! Those Christians know how to party. Anyway, it all culminated into posting dishonest stuff and thinking about ways to defraud people of their treasures. 

xD

PS. I stay caught up on NASCAR. Leavine Family Racing had a crew chief change for Kasey Kahne and in the K&N series, a dad is now on NASCAR probation for entering the race surface to pull his son from a burning car on father's day weekend.  

Foolson 44

Maitre ď 10

#winning

Sounds like fun...