36 Days ...

ECHS05

16 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Sounds like fun...

It was all good until they start telling me that if I cut my cable package from 200 channels to 20 that I can sponsor a child through child fund international. 

After all, this is what the guy talking did. 

First 30 people to give up the debit card numbers get to spend a half hour with the band back stage after the show.

Yeah. Then I do a quick google and discover that the average childfund international salary is 96k. 

Yeah sure pal! I'll give up 180 channels to buy one of your employees a steak for one night per month while the kid you send me a pic of gets a little clean water. 

xD

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Won’t be close.  Chandler will handle the Huskies with ease this time around.

Chandlers going to need to find new receiving threats themselves. 4* Liebrock is a stud but theyll need more than 1 with Romney, Caldwell, & Hart gone.

Idk a lot about their D other than they bring back 4 starters. Although looking at 247sports... They have some talent on D...

4* DT Matthew Pola-Mao - Senior

3* ILB Zach Bowers - Senior (Hawaii Commit)

3* S Avery Carrington - Senior

3* OLB Malik Reed - Junior

3* S Gunner Maldonado - Junior

3* OLB Tate Romney - Junior

And they have 3* ATH DeCarlos Brooks that plays CB ... However with RB Drake Anderson (2,009 yard rusher) gone to Northwestern, DeCarlos Brooks is their next RB and Im assuming they wouldnt want their starting RB going both ways.

I suspect Chandler will be very good. I just dont know what to make of Centennial yet. Some are saying they'll be down. Others are saying "watch out, they are going to surprise".

If I had to guess, Id say Chandler wins 45-35 ... 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I suspect Chandler will be very good. I just dont know what to make of Centennial yet. 

Cen10 has inexperienced and undersized O line. One okay receiver and one ok back, but with no clear choice at QB, the productivity will be down.  Load up the box and make them throw.  They’re gonna see that in first three games.  Better chance of 0-3 start tha 3-0.

35 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Cen10 has inexperienced and undersized O line. One okay receiver and one ok back, but with no clear choice at QB, the productivity will be down.  Load up the box and make them throw.  They’re gonna see that in first three games.  Better chance of 0-3 start tha 3-0.

Who are 1st 3?

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Chandler, OLU, Pittsburg, then Narbonne.  Gonna be a rough start given what they have to work with.

Chandler will probably win. Chandler sometimes starts slow. And theyll be breaking in quite a few new guys on offense.

OLu may win also... Very close one.

They'll smoke Pittsburg.

Narbonne will be a toss up.

2-2 would be a respectable start.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Chandler, OLU, Pittsburg, then Narbonne.  Gonna be a rough start given what they have to work with.

That is a solid starting line up 

I didn’t think Pitt was in CC’s weight class last year, but they’re supposed to have a better team this year and if CC is down.....

would be a huge win for NorCal 

and they may be worst of the bunch (I’d say them and narbonne are a half tier below OLu who seems like the current favorite for the #3 position in Trinity

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pops said:

That is a solid starting line up 

I didn’t think Pitt was in CC’s weight class last year, but they’re supposed to have a better team this year and if CC is down.....

would be a huge win for NorCal 

and they may be worst of the bunch (I’d say them and narbonne are a half tier below OLu who seems like the current favorite for the #3 position in Trinity

It's not happening...

18 hours ago, Pops said:

I don’t think so either 

Pitt will be better but that’s a big gap to close in a year 

your CC buddy is either sandbagging or knows something you don’t 

Nope it's called perspective. We just see things from different perspectives. I'm not saying they won't start slow, I mean how many times, especially during reload years, did they get punched in the mouth early? But Logan's system lends itself to plug and play. If the linemen are undersize, adjustments will be made. If the QB's aren't ready for the keys to the ferrari, adjustments will be made. 

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/centennial-huskies-(corona,ca)/football/videos.htm

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Nope it's called perspective. We just see things from different perspectives. I'm not saying they won't start slow, I mean how many times, especially during reload years, did they get punched in the mouth early? But Logan's system lends itself to plug and play. If the linemen are undersize, adjustments will be made. If the QB's aren't ready for the keys to the ferrari, adjustments will be made. 

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/centennial-huskies-(corona,ca)/football/videos.htm

I kind of agree with this. CC isn't really good because they have better talent. It's because they execute so well. They're like DLS that way. They just run different stuff. As long as Logan is there, they're going to be able to compete with basically anyone in the country, imo.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

I kind of agree with this. CC isn't really good because they have better talent. It's because they execute so well. They're like DLS that way. They just run different stuff. As long as Logan is there, they're going to be able to compete with basically anyone in the country, imo.

I agree with directionally but Cc usually has decent talent imho — I just don’t think it’s increased much if at all in this super team era — they don’t compare to SJB or MD today but we’re as loaded as anyone in socal from ‘07-‘12 and still usually have that sort of talent although sounds like this year might be down at least early and on paper 

at one point not that long ago CC had 3 BCS Starting QBs

PS am also a fan of Logan 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2018 at 9:59 PM, NotBigdaddybloom said:

It's not happening...

I saw Pitt the other day at 7 on 7 tourney at DLS. I’m sold. No joke, athletes at every position. And their senior QB, who tore up his knee in a preseason scrimmage last year and missed the whole season, is back and looked great. They’ve got 4-5 D1 Kids.This will be their best team since they beat DLS in ‘’92. I understand why they’re excited out in P-world. If Cen10 is down, I can see Pitt winning this. Cen10 had better bring it. Pitt scheduled strong because they know they’ve got a team. I cant wait to see this game. AND DLS and Pitt in the NCS Final. 

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:42 AM, Blueliner said:

I saw Pitt the other day at 7 on 7 tourney at DLS. I’m sold. No joke, athletes at every position. And their senior QB, who tore up his knee in a preseason scrimmage last year and missed the whole season, is back and looked great. They’ve got 4-5 D1 Kids.This will be their best team since they beat DLS in ‘’92. I understand why they’re excited out in P-world. If Cen10 is down, I can see Pitt winning this. Cen10 had better bring it. Pitt scheduled strong because they know they’ve got a team. I cant wait to see this game. AND DLS and Pitt in the NCS Final. 

The Pittsburg Pirates!xD

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:42 PM, ECHS05 said:

til HSFB season officially begins ... 

The big one in Georgia that day (Thurs., Aug 16th) is definitely Marietta @ Rome.

And LDT ... 68 days til New Jersey vs. Georgia.

Just think! We get to shut his mouf in the FIRST game for Jersey!xD