Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS

HSFBfan

The funny thing is If a Christian found out they were in a satanic establishment after the fact and the atheists said they didn't want to do business with the Christians I bet you anything the Christians would just want to get out of there as fast as possible and not come back. 

Once those terrible homos knew the baker was deeply religious and didn't want to use his artistic expression and throw his beliefs in the trash they should of been competent enough to leave as fast as possible and go to a more accommodating establishment. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

All I'm saying is you should not be awarded special rights and privileges based on a choice you choose. People choose to be gay. Babies aren't born gay. They learn it through puberty.

Religious people don't want special rights and privilege. They just want to have the freedom to not associate with someone. They shouldn't have to throw away their chosen beliefs because someone is forcing their disgusting lifestyle on them. That is extortion and economic terrorism. 

You cant choose your age, race, gender, or handicap. Those should all be protected always in any circumstance. But you should not be able to sue and cause chaos because someone doesn't want to associate with you because of a chosen lifestyle 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

All I'm saying is you should not be awarded special rights and privileges based on a choice you choose. People choose to be gay. Babies aren't born gay. They learn it through puberty.

Religious people don't want special rights and privilege. They just want to have the freedom to not associate with someone. They shouldn't have to throw away their chosen beliefs because someone is forcing their disgusting lifestyle on them. That is extortion and economic terrorism. 

You cant choose your age, race, gender, or handicap. Those should all be protected always in any circumstance. But you should not be able to sue and cause chaos because someone doesn't want to associate with you because of a chosen lifestyle 

Agree with some of this, disagree with others.  Should gay citizens be allowed to marry, yes.  Should religious citizens be forced to violate their beliefs, no.

”Live and let live” would seem to be appropriate for society as a whole in this instance.

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seems like a logical argument to me. This is how I look at it...I have to sit and look at their rainbow flags and such but they have an issue with my rebel flag. If I have to see your rainbow flag I'm gonna fly the rebel flag quite high 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Agree with some of this, disagree with others.  Should gay citizens be allowed to marry, yes.  Should religious citizens be forced to violate their beliefs, no.

”Live and let live” would seem to be appropriate for society as a whole in this instance.

Why should they be allowed to marry? Doesnt that go against our Christian past? 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Seems like a logical argument to me. This is how I look at it...I have to sit and look at their rainbow flags and such but they have an issue with my rebel flag. If I have to see your rainbow flag I'm gonna fly the rebel flag quite high 

Are you in Westchester or Rockland?  Can’t imagine the Confederate battle flag goes over to well in those parts...

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Are you in Westchester or Rockland?  Can’t imagine the Confederate battle flag goes over to well in this parts...

Rockland....I fly it all the time. I truly dont care what people think. I've had people stop and stare I could care less. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Supreme Court nominations has been the crown jewel of a Republican winning the 2016 election 

Once it is for sure 6-3  they need to peel back all this gay marriage and gay-rights bullshit.  You should never be awarded special rights based on who you have sex with.  And people of faith should never be  put in a terrible situation like that baker did. 

No faith based American should have to throw their believes in the trash because two guys like to anally mutilate each other

You are one ignorant MF'er. A champion of American values and individual rights, but you deny them to people unlike yourself.

First off, the Supreme Court ruling today was much narrower the original legislation put forth by Trump. Anybody wonder why the home of ALL the 9/11 terrorist (Saudi Arabia) wasn't included in the ban...Gas for Guns? Now, before my scared white brothers think all is safe in America,  I've got some bad news for yall. Texting drivers, drunk and impaired drivers, and crazy white men and boys are shooting "US" every week at our schools, restaurants, stores, highways, and churches. The boogie man isn't a Mexican or a Muslim. Odds are he's a mirror image of you and your relatives. People who look like that kill "other white people." .....look it up.    

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Just for clarification of what you mean can you give an example 

Nolebull, I quote:

Once it is for sure 6-3 { they need to peel back all this gay marriage and gay-rights bullshit.}  You should never be awarded {special rights} based on who you have sex with.  And people of faith should never be  put in a terrible situation like that baker did. 

No faith based American should have to throw their believes in the trash because two guys like to anally mutilate each other

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not a choice.  I know you disagree but it's just the way it is.

Special rights = getting married?  

They want to marry and you don't want them to and want to stop them.  Now who is looking for special treatment?   Why do you care?  

Now how does baking a cake = throwing your chosen beliefs away?  That really doesn't sound like a very strong belief if all it takes to destroy it is baking a cake.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

First off, the Supreme Court ruling today was much narrower the original legislation put forth by Trump. Anybody wonder why the home of ALL the 9/11 terrorist (Saudi Arabia) wasn't included in the ban...Gas for Guns? Now, before my scared white brothers think all is safe in America,  I've got some bad news for yall. Texting drivers, drunk and impaired drivers, and crazy white men and boys are shooting "US" every week at our schools, restaurants, stores, highways, and churches. The boogie man isn't a Mexican or a Muslim. Odds are he's a mirror image of you and your relatives. People who look like that kill "other white people." .....look it up.    

Preach.   

Their world mirrors their beliefs.  Imho.

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You seem to want the country to be in a place we have already been, and think that we are not doing enough to lose every gain we have earned through the years.

I think a lot of what is today is wrong. I really do. I'm tired of the social BS. I do think it was right of the bakery to deny service based upon their religion and feel that if baking a cake for a gay couple went against their morals than they absolutely did the right thing by not serving them. I do believe when both parents went to work the family structure absolutely broke down. I would love to see one parent stay home while the other went to work and in saying that idc if it's the man or woman who stays home. I'm a guy and if I had a wife who wanted to work and asked for me to stay home I absolutely would and would do it with bells on. I believe that yes this country was absolutely better when past generations were young then today. Alot of today is wrong and you can blame one side or the other but I put my blame on people that support illegals,gays and the rest. I dont support illegals I dont support gays. I dont support people on welfare. I think business owners  that hire illegals should be locked up and prosecuted along with the illegals. I dont know what other examples I can give. 

33 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Nolebull, I quote:

Once it is for sure 6-3 { they need to peel back all this gay marriage and gay-rights bullshit.}  You should never be awarded {special rights} based on who you have sex with.  And people of faith should never be  put in a terrible situation like that baker did. 

I agree with nolebull. I know you dont and that is your right but I support his opinion. 

23 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree with nolebull. I know you dont and that is your right but I support his opinion. 

He is a liar. He said i want to deny individuals rights. I never one time said that. I said all people should be protected from discrimination against things they can't control. You can control banging dudes or chopping your Johnson off. Don't give me that bullshit. 

Either you are born gay which would be considered a mental disorder because it is a mental handicap that you can not control. If you have no control over these thoughts and action then by definition it is a mental disorder. 

Or it is a chosen sexual preference once you reach puberty and start to become conscience of everything around you. Then you choose who you like. 

I don't thing gays should have basic human right stripped from them. I just don't think they should be protected exclusively for who they have sex with and can create physical, emotional and economic calamity towards people who do not interact at the mercy of these people with fear of being sued and destroyed. 

• Like 1