Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He is a liar. He said i want to deny individuals rights. I never one time said that. I said all people should be protected from discrimination against things they can't control. You can control banging dudes or chopping your Johnson off. Don't give me that bullshit. 

Either you are born gay which would be considered a mental disorder because it is a mental handicap that you can not control. If you have no control over these thoughts and action then by definition it is a mental disorder. 

Or it is a chosen sexual preference once you reach puberty and start to become conscience of everything around you. Then you choose who you like. 

I don't thing gays should have basic human right stripped from them. I just don't think they should be protected exclusively for who they have sex with and can create physical, emotional and economic calamity towards people who do not interact at the mercy of these people with fear of being sued and destroyed. 

I can understand and support that notion 100%. They can get basic human right but they are not going to be treated special or any different than any other human 

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I can understand and support that notion 100%. They can get basic human right but they are not going to be treated special or any different than any other human 

Exactly. Would it be ok if someone went into a Muslim bakery and demanded the baker create a cake with pigs and naked girls on it? 

What if they said it's a redneck wedding and they want bacon, titties and Trump holding a rebel flag. Lol. 

If the baker even hesitates at all they call the ACLU and have high priced lawyers slap the baker with lawsuits and demand he be shut down? 

How would that play out on Social media and on CNN? 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Exactly. Would it be ok if someone went into a Muslim bakery and demanded the baker create a cake with pigs and naked girls on it? 

What if they said it's a redneck wedding and they want bacon, titties and Trump holding a rebel flag. Lol. 

If the baker even hesitates at all they call the ACLU and have high priced lawyers slap the baker with lawsuits and demand he be shut down? 

How would that play out on Social media and on CNN? 

I like that idea of a redneck cake lol but if I went to a Baker who said I cant for religious reasons I would understand and say you understand your losing my business but for them they understand that and I would go find another Baker. They are a Bakers dozen out there lol ok stupid pun but I tried. I only go places I'm invited if I'm not invited I find another place

Fellows it's called "discrimination." The definition being the unjust treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, sex, and religious affiliation.

*Can we agree that it was wrong for Christians in America during the 1600's to burn non believers (Witches) 

*Can we agree that it was wrong to own human beings before 1863.

*Can we agree that it was wrong that all blacks, native American's and white females didn't have voting rights. Some not until 1965.

*Can we agree that it was wrong that black American's in the south, Mexican American's in the southwest and Chinese American's on the west coast couldn't enter most restaurants, hotels, theaters, public halls, and railroad cars.

*Can we agree that it was wrong for the south to deny it's tax paying black citizens and their children entry into it's tax supported  colleges.

*Can we agree that it was wrong for the NFL, NBA, and MLB to exclude black American athletes until the 1940's and '50's.

*Can we agree that it was wrong to pay females less then males while during the same job with the same production results. 

At one time or another all of the above scenarios were seen from a different perspective. Most would agree now that those situations were unjust, unfair, and racist towards non-white males. One could say UN-AMERICAN. If I'm hanging out with Devil Dog next week in Crackerville, Alabama and we go to Junior's Rib House for barbecue can DD be turned away by the color of his skin ?  If the answer is yes, you need a bullet in....Joke,Joke :)....It's wasn't right long ago and it's still not right.  Counter to what conservative's believe, history tells us that change is inevitable. What was a big deal 50yrs ago (a mixed race couple) isn't such a big thing now, especially with the younger generations. In 2050 America, a business that alienates large segments of the population won't be around long. To many alternatives in a free competitive market. A niche market maybe, nationwide: forget about it.  #leftyrant     

5 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Fellows it's called "discrimination." The definition being the unjust treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, sex, and religious affiliation.

*Can we agree that it was wrong for Christians in America during the 1600's to burn non believers (Witches) 

*Can we agree that it was wrong to own human beings before 1863.

*Can we agree that it was wrong that all blacks, native American's and white females didn't have voting rights. Some not until 1965.

*Can we agree that it was wrong that black American's in the south, Mexican American's in the southwest and Chinese American's on the west coast couldn't enter most restaurants, hotels, theaters, public halls, and railroad cars.

*Can we agree that it was wrong for the south to deny it's tax paying black citizens and their children entry into it's tax supported  colleges.

*Can we agree that it was wrong for the NFL, NBA, and MLB to exclude black American athletes until the 1940's and '50's.

*Can we agree that it was wrong to pay females less then males while during the same job with the same production results. 

At one time or another all of the above scenarios were seen from a different perspective. Most would agree now that those situations were unjust, unfair, and racist towards non-white males. One could say UN-AMERICAN. If I'm hanging out with Devil Dog next week in Crackerville, Alabama and we go to Junior's Rib House for barbecue can DD be turned away by the color of his skin ?  If the answer is yes, you need a bullet in....Joke,Joke :)....It's wasn't right long ago and it's still not right.  Counter to what conservative's believe, history tells us that change is inevitable. What was a big deal 50yrs ago (a mixed race couple) isn't such a big thing now, especially with the younger generations. In 2050 America, a business that alienates large segments of the population won't be around long. To many alternatives in a free competitive market. A niche market maybe, nationwide: forget about it.  #leftyrant     

Everything you mentioned was things people can not control. They can not control what race or ethnic background they are. They can't control how old they are. They can't control if they are a man or woman. 

What you can control is who you have sex with. And who you have sex with should not determine a set of special protectection against  religious people who do not want to do business with you based on your chosen lifestyle. 

If someone of faith feel so strongly  about someone's chosen lifestyle that they do not want to do business with them  because they feel it will violate their beliefs  that should be their God-given right. 

And nowadays people of faith will understand that it could harm their business,  and bring negative attention.  So for them to still want to stand firm  shows they have strong beliefs in their religion. 

And it is a spit in the face to all of the black people and other oppressed groups throughout history to try and compare with gays had to go through in America and what they did. 

I think you social justice warriors need to go to the middle east on a mission and try to convince them that what they do to gay people is wrong. 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Everything you mentioned was things people can not control. They can not control what race or ethnic background they are. They can't control how old they are. They can't control if they are a man or woman. 

What you can control is who you have sex with. And who you have sex with should not determine a set of special protectection against  religious people who do not want to do business with you based on your chosen lifestyle. 

If someone of faith feel so strongly  about someone's chosen lifestyle that they do not want to do business with them  because they feel it will violate their beliefs  that should be their God-given right. 

And nowadays people of faith will understand that it could harm their business,  and bring negative attention.  So for them to still want to stand firm  shows they have strong beliefs in their religion. 

And it is a spit in the face to all of the black people and other oppressed groups throughout history to try and compare with gays had to go through in America and what they did. 

I think you social justice warriors need to go to the middle east on a mission and try to convince them that what they do to gay people is wrong. 

Jesus didn't have a problem partying with the "castaways" you speak of, but yet you cleave to biblical scripture twisted to your set of controls.

For someone who claims to have "come up" with the brothers, your comments are laced with bigotry, no where do you mention compassion for your fellow man, these laws ain't shit as of now. There are states where Gays are unprotected by the law and are basically "open season", so I don't know where you get the idea that LGBTQ folks are butt fucking in your front yard and are allowed to do so, and it just offends you.

You're taking a extreme version of "what might " happen to you and are trying to shield yourself from the what if.

Relax dude, these protected laws weren't meant to embarrass you and your family. The protected classes aren't out to get you.

This whole thing has gotten out of hand and is fueled by the MSM. 

This is what I see, you have young children and are trying to control the environment where you live, have at it.

Regards,

BGW

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I think a lot of what is today is wrong. I really do. I'm tired of the social BS. I do think it was right of the bakery to deny service based upon their religion and feel that if baking a cake for a gay couple went against their morals than they absolutely did the right thing by not serving them. I do believe when both parents went to work the family structure absolutely broke down. I would love to see one parent stay home while the other went to work and in saying that idc if it's the man or woman who stays home. I'm a guy and if I had a wife who wanted to work and asked for me to stay home I absolutely would and would do it with bells on. I believe that yes this country was absolutely better when past generations were young then today. Alot of today is wrong and you can blame one side or the other but I put my blame on people that support illegals,gays and the rest. I dont support illegals I dont support gays. I dont support people on welfare. I think business owners  that hire illegals should be locked up and prosecuted along with the illegals. I dont know what other examples I can give. 

What about special needs? You're clearly a case of special needs, short bus, safety vest and special training.

You need it the most.

You can move your ass to Alabama waving the confederate flag and you'll get a mudhole stomped in it, because the only ones flying the flag are white trash, crack addled, mobile meth producers.

Good luck, dipshit.

Regards,

AKA

38 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What about special needs? You're clearly a case of special needs, short bus, safety vest and special training.

You need it the most.

You can move your ass to Alabama waving the confederate flag and you'll get a mudhole stomped in it, because the only ones flying the flag are white trash, crack addled, mobile meth producers.

Good luck, dipshit.

Regards,

AKA

It flys all around. Go to pretty much any state and its flying. I didnt bring up special needs. So not sure what your rant is about when it comes to special needs and it's not the confederate flag it's the confederate battle flag. 

43 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It flys all around. Go to pretty much any state and its flying. I didnt bring up special needs. So not sure what your rant is about when it comes to special needs and it's not the confederate flag it's the confederate battle flag. 

Oh shit, the yankee traitor setting me straight. 

By all means, carry on. 

AKA

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’re beyond ignorant boy. 

Shameful. 

AKA

Not ignorant at all. Stating facts yes. Slavery was used for thousands of years. Is it an outdated practice today yes. Did 600k Americans have to die to end the practice no but thats for another discussion

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Oh shit, the yankee traitor setting me straight. 

By all means, carry on. 

AKA

Not a traitor just understand the confederate mentality and understand why they fought to keep their way of life. And now you look at today and CA wants to break away. Should have let the south go and be there own country. More than likely slavery would have died off on it's own as technology took over 

47 minutes ago, RedZone said:

trump is pretty great at keeping things out he doesn't like. He's had much practice.

It all started keeping blacks out of his shiny new apartments in NYC. He lost that case.

Glad he could finally win one!

download (1).jpg

trump-housingbias.jpg

and the little trump circus goes "mute" yet again..

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

You mean the ones that used "religion"  to justify slavery and slaughtering Indians? Well by all means then. 

Yes sir those are the exact ones he means.  They just expect others too be stupid enough to believe they The Faltering Fathers were God's chosen American Disciples.

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’re beyond ignorant boy. 

Shameful. 

AKA

I used to be the biggest Homophobe around.  United States Marine,  Former Drill Instructor.  Not a resume for working with a lot of women or Gay People.  Then retired got a Civilian job and 1st time working around Gay people and openly at that.  I had a co-worker named Troy who was Gay and like anything my Hatred toward them were based on pure ignorance like most racismClearly I was a sexist (racist).  I talked to him and he said that at 4 years old he liked women clothes and playing with Girls and that of the 3 boys he was his fathers greatest disappointment (His dad was a Marine) what Irony!  He asked would you change your skin color in the 1800 - 1960's if it kept you from being called a Nigg$$, forced to sit on the back of the bus etc.  I said of course no one would want to experience that and many hid their race.  He says if this is a choice why would I choose to be called a Faggot, Queer, Homo if all I needed to do is like a Girl.  Then he explained this and it changed my whole outlook.   HE STATED SEX IS A CHOICE (NOLEBULL IS CORRECT) BUT WHAT IS NOT A CHOICE IS WHAT YOU ARE ATTRACTED TOO.  He said when you see a Woman you don't choose to be attracted to her that doesn't mean you will have sex with her.  Because that is your nature.    He said when I see a Man I can't help that I am attracted to that man (That is sexuality and the nature of who I am) it does not mean that I will or want to have sex with him.  Sex is always a choice with who or how you do it.  What is not a choice is the attraction you feel toward another person male or female.  That is a damn fact and I changed my thought process and have no animosity toward Gay People.  Just like you and I they come in all shapes, sizes, Religions and races. 

And if So Called Religious people don't think people can be born that way.  How come they can be born without an arm, or with other diseases?  But somehow ones sexuality can never be corrupted. Hell Down Syndrome is caused by one Letter out of sequence in our DNA.  Why do Hermaphrodites exist?   Why are the Bonobo Ape our closest living relative DNA Speaking and they are  Gay/Lesbian and Pedophiles like humans display these traits and  Surely that GDamn Monkey was not taught to do this.  What is amazing no Bonobo has ever killed another.  They are hyper-sexed and resolve conflicts thru sex including prostitution. :D   Chimps will fight and kill each other.  BONOBO'S WILL NOT GAY and all. xD

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I used to be the biggest Homophobe around.  United States Marine,  Former Drill Instructor.  Not a resume for working with a lot of women or Gay People.  Then retired got a Civilian job and 1st time working around Gay people and openly at that.  I had a co-worker named Troy who was Gay and like anything my Hatred toward them were based on pure ignorance like most racismClearly I was a sexist (racist).  I talked to him and he said that at 4 years old he liked women clothes and playing with Girls and that of the 3 boys he was his fathers greatest disappointment (His dad was a Marine) what Irony!  He asked would you change your skin color in the 1800 - 1960's if it kept you from being called a Nigg$$, forced to sit on the back of the bus etc.  I said of course no one would want to experience that and many hid their race.  He says if this is a choice why would I choose to be called a Faggot, Queer, Homo if all I needed to do is like a Girl.  Then he explained this and it changed my whole outlook.   HE STATED SEX IS A CHOICE (NOLEBULL IS CORRECT) BUT WHAT IS NOT A CHOICE IS WHAT YOU ARE ATTRACTED TOO.  He said when you see a Woman you don't choose to be attracted to her that doesn't mean you will have sex with her.  Because that is your nature.    He said when I see a Man I can't help that I am attracted to that man (That is sexuality and the nature of who I am) it does not mean that I will or want to have sex with him.  Sex is always a choice with who or how you do it.  What is not a choice is the attraction you feel toward another person male or female.  That is a damn fact and I changed my thought process and have no animosity toward Gay People.  Just like you and I they come in all shapes, sizes, Religions and races. 

And if So Called Religious people don't think people can be born that way.  How come they can be born without an arm, or with other diseases?  But somehow ones sexuality can never be corrupted. Hell Down Syndrome is caused by one Letter out of sequence in our DNA.  Why do Hermaphrodites exist?   Why are the Bonobo Ape our closest living relative DNA Speaking and they are  Gay/Lesbian and Pedophiles like humans display these traits and  Surely that GDamn Monkey was not taught to do this.  What is amazing no Bonobo has ever killed another.  They are hyper-sexed and resolve conflicts thru sex including prostitution. :D   Chimps will fight and kill each other.  BONOBO'S WILL NOT GAY and all. xD

Thanks for sharing, You got me laughing at the end.

I was harsh to Nolebull no doubt, and he's trying to raise his family correct but laying seeds for bigotry in the process, I believe.

Differences among special needs, LGBTQ creates this bullying, harassment,suicide,  and even death in some cases... a 10 year old boy that professed to be gay was killed recently in Cali. The forefront to these federal laws obviously was the laws for POC, and that battle is still raging.

So if you're different than the rest, expect a shitty life.

After a while the ignorance triggers me to no end.

Regards,

BGW