Travel ban upheld by SCOTUS

HSFBfan

14 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

People can't control owning other people?

No need for me to say more about your response

You first line indicates you are spinning and not doing it very well because your argument is flawed.

What the hell are you talking about? Im not talking about slavery. Where the fuck did you get that at? I'm talking about one thing and one thing only. Faith based people should have the choice not to associate and do business with people as long as it doesn't discriminate against things they can not control. 

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Thanks for sharing, You got me laughing at the end.

I was harsh to Nolebull no doubt, and he's trying to raise his family correct but laying seeds for bigotry in the process, I believe.

Differences among special needs, LGBTQ creates this bullying, harassment,suicide,  and even death in some cases... a 10 year old boy that professed to be gay was killed recently in Cali. The forefront to these federal laws obviously was the laws for POC, and that battle is still raging.

So if you're different than the rest, expect a shitty life.

After a while the ignorance triggers me to no end.

Regards,

BGW

I actually like Nolebull especially his football acumen.  And I get a kick out of his posts.  Plus homie is down with PAC.  Bigotry is always a mark against self not the people you are projecting this upon.  My only concern with him on Gay People is that he projects as if they are just out in the open like Bonobo's getting it on and his graphic details of their lifestyles.  But his adjectives are graphic for sure.  But dude is cool with me.  Hell a real man would be happy for Gay Men.  That leaves more Meat Caves for me to explore without other explorers interested in said Meat Caves.  :D Again non of us can control what or whom we are attracted to.  We can control the sex.  That is what the NeaderThugs cannot understand.  They think you have to marry a Gay dude and watch them hump each other if you give them equal rights under the law. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Never been south of Hoboken and flying the Confederate Battle flag.

I guess it is his heritage.

This ain't heritage bro...

This is a few chromosomes missing in the link.

This dude is projecting and is gonna get stomped if he doesn't watch it.

He's what you call a "store bought" racist.

Buys all the garb, has no idea...

Regards,

BGW

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

This ain't heritage bro...

This is a few chromosomes missing in the link.

This dude is projecting and is gonna get stomped if he doesn't watch it.

He's what you call a "store bought" racist.

Buys all the garb, has no idea...

Regards,

BGW

That same dude said that Slavery would have eventually left the south due to automation.  Funny that GDamn Flag never left as a matter of fact Automation made it even more prevalent.  Silly stuff.  Yea who couldn't wait to let Free Labor go after 300 years.  :D Blacks were still sitting on the back of a GDamn Bus in Bombingham, Alububba in 1965 and that was after the so Called Emancipation Proclamation.  This type of ignorance soils the fabric of my mental clarity on my History and HiS-Story. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I actually like Nolebull especially his football acumen.  And I get a kick out of his posts.  Plus homie is down with PAC.  Bigotry is always a mark against self not the people you are projecting this upon.  My only concern with him on Gay People is that he projects as if they are just out in the open like Bonobo's getting it on and his graphic details of their lifestyles.  But his adjectives are graphic for sure.  But dude is cool with me.  Hell a real man would be happy for Gay Men.  That leaves more Meat Caves for me to explore without other explorers interested in said Meat Caves.  :D

Hahahaha.. certainly cuts down on the competition, doesn't it? I met a lesbian on a flight to Dallas last spring and I swear I was the most excited passenger in 1st class... wouldn't you know this babe gave me a kiss goodbye I'll never forget. Hahahaha

Where does it stop? Special needs etc.,.

Regards,

BGW

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That same dude said the Slavery would have eventually left the south due to automation.  Funny that Ddamn Flag never left as a matter of fact Automation made it even more prevalent.  Silly stuff.  Yea who couldn't wait to let Free Labor go after 300 years.  :D

Well hells bells, I missed that bit of comedy!

Automation, a cure all for societal ills?

Color me shocked!

BGW

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hahahaha.. certainly cuts down on the competition, doesn't it? I met a lesbian on a flight to Dallas last spring and I swear I was the most excited passenger in 1st class... wouldn't you know this babe gave me a kiss goodbye I'll never forget. Hahahaha

Regards,

BGW

A perfect world would be I wake up tomorrow and 99% of the dudes on Earth are Homosexuals.  Oh what a perfect world it would be for me, :D.  Hell I would open up a Bakery on every corner and make damn sure they get their cakes.  Now that is some MAGA Shi+.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

A perfect world would be I wake up tomorrow and 99% of the dudes on Earth are Homosexuals.  Oh what a perfect world it would be for me, :D.  Hell I would open up a Bakery on every corner and make damn sure they get their cakes.  Now that is some MAGA Shi+.

I dunno bro, 99% you say... you're gonna need help, I'm telling you now.

BGW

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I dunno bro, 99% you say... you're gonna need help, I'm telling you now.

BGW

Damn I over thought this situation. 

Holy Shit Batman you are correct sir!  I would only need help baking all those damn gay Wedding cakes. :D  You think old Nolebull would be available to help or with all this new found Trim he would still be opposed to said sweets for them.

I honestly don't hate gays or trans. I strongly disagree with their lifestyle but I disagree with people who smoke cigarettes. It's a nasty habit. I don't think I'm better than them or feel more important. I am a pretty humble person to be honest. 

The issue for me is when these people and their advocates cause chaos against people who don't want to submit to this agenda. When they start suing people and causing economic issues. Like all these politically correct assholes who were denying the State of North Carolina business and opportunities because they didn't want men in the bathrooms with woman. That's when it gets out of hand. 

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Damn I over thought this situation. 

Holy Shit Batman you are correct sir!  I would only need help baking all those damn gay Wedding cakes. :D  You think old Nolebull would be available to help or with all this new found Trim he would still be opposed to said sweets for them.

Baking?

Have you lost your mind?

I wanna be in charge of "trim pursuit" and acquisition!

Yeah NoleBull can bake all churchy and shit, hell yeah.

BGW

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

It flys all around. Go to pretty much any state and its flying. I didnt bring up special needs. So not sure what your rant is about when it comes to special needs and it's not the confederate flag it's the confederate battle flag. 

You're ready to lynch LGBTQ, why stop there? Let's find some other class of people different from you to fuck over.

Regards,

AKA

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I honestly don't hate gays or trans. I strongly disagree with their lifestyle but I disagree with people who smoke cigarettes. It's a nasty habit. I don't think I'm better than them or feel more important. I am a pretty humble person to be honest. 

The issue for me is when these people and their advocates cause chaos against people who don't want to submit to this agenda. When they start suing people and causing economic issues. Like all these politically correct assholes who were denying the State of North Carolina business and opportunities because they didn't want men in the bathrooms with woman. That's when it gets out of hand. 

This nation was founded on protest (Boston Tea Party). And it was extremely violent. But you don't believe citizens have a right to exercise peaceful, non-violent economic pressure against government entities or private businesses ?  I love Chick-fil-A, but haven't spent a dime in one for years now. Hobby Lobby has neat stuff,. but I won't go in one. Like I've said before, alienate a large segment of the population and you may just go out of business. Protest is as American as baseball and sweet potato pie. We make economic choices every day based on many factors. Being pissed off is one of them.

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Exactly.  Another informed Brother that don't' fall for that hypocritical B.S.

I'm not having any of that for sure.  

I'm almost embarrassed for those who use religion to support hate and fear.   Almost.  

Its funny how many Christian's go to the old testament for evidence to support a prejudiced view.  

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Regards,

BGW

A kiss goodbye?  Who da man?  You brother, that's who.  😀

That ranks up there with talking a stripper to go home with you.  

#epicmomentsinhookuphistory

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

This nation was founded on protest (Boston Tea Party). And it was extremely violent. But you don't believe citizens have a right to exercise peaceful, non-violent economic pressure against government entities or private businesses ?  I love Chick-fil-A, but haven't spent a dime in one for years now. Hobby Lobby has neat stuff,. but I won't go in one. Like I've said before, alienate a large segment of the population and you may just go out of business. Protest is as American as baseball and sweet potato pie. We make economic choices every day based on many factors. Being pissed off is one of them.

Your not comparing the Boston tea party to any protests of today are you??

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I'm almost embarrassed for those who use religion to support hate and fear.   Almost.  

Its funny how many Christian's go to the old testament for evidence to support a prejudiced view.  

All religious fanatics do that. Christianity only being one of them. Not a commie, but Karl Marx coined it right " Religion, the opiate of the masses."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

A perfect world indeed.  I'll move my rainbow flag store next to your bakery.  

25 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Yep then when you turn it around these same hypocrites claim they are under a new Law the New Testament.  I have a friend who is a Die Hard speaking in Tongues Born Again Christian who quotes it non stop.  He says we are under a new Law the Old Testament no longer applies when I mention he shouldn't be eating Swine.  :D.  I said if that is true and you keep saying that law no longer applies why do you dislike Homosexuals the only place In the Bible where Homosexuality and Eating Swine are called an Abomination are in the Old Testament. So if your ass can now eat Swine without consequences you can not dislike Gays. :D Clearly they are hypocrites.  I don't eat Swine nor Hump Men.  Cause the Most High instructed me not to do either.  But I don't hate anyone that practices either of these abominations.  9_9

Leviticus 20:13:  If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Deuteronomy 14:3:   Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing

14:8  And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcass.

Isaiah 66:17

"Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go to the gardens, Following one in the center, Who eat swine's flesh, abominable  things and mice, Will come to an end altogether," declares the LORD

They only like the New Testament when it helps them on their hatred toward GAY people while they are eating a pulled Pork sandwich and telling you these Fag's are so wrong.  LMAO.  Clearly you shouldn't put either in your Mouth.  LMAO More.

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yep then when you turn it around these same hypocrites claim they are under a new Law the New Testament.  I have a friend who is a Die Hard speaking in Tongues Born Again Christian who quotes it non stop.  He says we are under a new Law the Old Testament no longer applies when I mention he shouldn't be eating Swine.  :D.  I said if that is true and you keep saying that law no longer applies why do you dislike Homosexuals the only place In the Bible where Homosexuality and Eating Swine are called an Abomination are in the Old Testament. So if your ass can now eat Swine without consequences you can not dislike Gays. :D Clearly they are hypocrites.  I don't eat Swine nor Hump Men.  Cause the Most High instructed me not to do either.  But I don't hate anyone that practices either of these abominations.  9_9

Leviticus 20:13:  If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Deuteronomy 14:3:   Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing

14:8  And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcass.

Isaiah 66:17

"Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go to the gardens, Following one in the center, Who eat swine's flesh, abominable  things and mice, Will come to an end altogether," declares the LORD

Colossians 2:14

"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross."

King James Version