CalHi Sports California Preseason Top 10

Extremely Humble

2 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Pitt's defense was awful last year vs. Cen10. It was 28-0 after the 1st Qtr and Cen10 only ran about a dozen offensive plays in the first four drives. Pitt better have improved their defense if they want to hang around in this game

I think that they just weren't prepared for the athletes that Cen10 has all over the field. Unfortunately, it's hard to replicate that here in NorCal. Remember the '14 Open when DLS and Cen10 literally couldn't stop each other in the first half. It took DLS all the way into the mid 3rd quarter to start getting stops, and then a couple of picks to seal it. Most of this Pitt team played Cen10 last year. Hopefully, they'll be ready for the speed this time. I think that they will. They've got some athletes this year on both sides of the ball.

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Jonah Tuanau’u,...jajuan Collins....Jake Garcia just to name a few.look them up at 247

That's your argument? Folsom has just as many impressive players. I'm sure you're aware of them.

Narbonne's most impressive win last season was barely beating a Pittsburg team (who was worse than Folsom), who wasn't even using their starting QB. Narbonne is ranked appropriately. 

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

That's your argument? Folsom has just as many impressive players. I'm sure you're aware of them.

Narbonne's most impressive win last season was barely beating a Pittsburg team (who was worse than Folsom), who wasn't even using their starting QB. Narbonne is ranked appropriately. 

Every kid I just posted beside Jonah has transferred in to add to what they have coming back.I didn’t even bother to post the other kids who transferred in that will add depth to their team

CC will be just fine come season time. Offense is a a machine no matter who the qb is. They have there tyical talent at WR and have added a few kids who will surprise. Defensively this might be there best in quite awhile. Could have a DL across the board that goes 6-4 260, 6-2 255, 6-4 230 and a new transfer who is 6-6 240. Every one of those kids holds Power 5 offers. Never doubt a Matt Logan teamhe always seems to have them ready. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Explain to me why Narbonne should be ranked on par with Folsom.

Narbonne has more 5🌟, 4🌟 and 3🌟 players then Folsom. They also have more highly ranked big men (5 vs 2):

image.thumb.png.32796fc690413463b7c53a75b7db06c5.png

But i won't say Narbonne is better since Folsom should have better chemistry. So at this point in the pre-season, both teams seem about equal.

7 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

CC will be just fine come season time. Offense is a a machine no matter who the qb is. They have there tyical talent at WR and have added a few kids who will surprise. Defensively this might be there best in quite awhile. Could have a DL across the board that goes 6-4 260, 6-2 255, 6-4 230 and a new transfer who is 6-6 240. Every one of those kids holds Power 5 offers. Never doubt a Matt Logan teamhe always seems to have them ready. 

Coach Logan is the man! He is going to look great in 2 years when he comes back home. 😏

image.png.9ec4beb3d1c26d7da82bc730b3d33d5e.png

5 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Narbonne has more 5🌟, 4🌟 and 3🌟 players then Folsom. They also have more highly ranked big men (5 vs 2):

But i won't say Narbonne is better since Folsom should have better chemistry. So at this point in the pre-season, both teams seem about equal.

That's also missing Narbonne's 2021 QB Jake Garcia who holds SEC offers from LSU, Georgia and Florida.

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

There is some truth to the “system” theory but you still need the athletes especially at the skill positions when you are not a defensive minded team.  Although 7 on 7 is not an accurate predictor of how a team will perform in season, it does give you an idea of where they are at with respect to the air game.  There’s a good reason Husky fans aren’t bringing up the Battle at the Beach

It doesn’t take much of a slip to “only” be the 50th or 100th best team in country (still in top 1%)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

That’s an impressive list that would be scarier on a Trinity team than an LAS team

still impressive 

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

So let me see if I understand what you are trying to say...

Narbonne's list is better? 

Narbonne by 10? 

Spit it out man. C'Mon! 

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Narbonne by 10? 

Spit it out man. C'Mon! 

We will find out when they play each other in the CIF 1-AA State Bowl Game

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Narbonne by 10? 

Spit it out man. C'Mon! 

IDK where that list came from but I would be impressed if Narbonne has more D1 players than Folsom. Narbonne looks like they'll have a good team with all of these transfers. 

Folsom by 40

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

IDK where that list came from but I would be impressed if Narbonne has more D1 players than Folsom. Narbonne looks like they'll have a good team with all of these transfers. 

Folsom by 40

Gauchos by 10! 

Their list is better. 

Image result for narbonne gauchos logo

xD

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom by 40

CalPreps (i add Mykael Wright to the Narbonne's list since he offically transferred yesterday and CalPrep's did update yet.)

https://247sports.com/Player/Mykael-Wright-46040034