trump/putin "photo op summit"

RedZone

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Blueliner, in all seriousness.   I’m the furthest thing from a Democrat, leftist, liberal, etc.  You can’t have watched that press conference and not thought it was a disgrace.  I’m not saying Trump colluded until Mueller gets done.  Leave that aside.  But just the press conference - you think that was an admirable performance from an American president?

Honestly. I haven’t seen it yet. 

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Damn dude.

You just used Concha's line word for word, like a true talking head.

That suggest........................

I like it. It fits! What’s funny is that my 10 and 8 year old (at the time) did this same  thing. Just keep talking about it like it’s honna happen. I’d always feel bad when I had to give the bad news at the end.🤣

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is the latest left wing fake outrage. 

Wanting him to act like a wanna be tough guy and demand he admit something he would never admit is very misleading to the public. 

Sounds like you liberals wanted him to tear into him and leave the Summit getting ready for war 

fake??...like you being a "fake" patriot or "fake" American.....Putin doesn't lie huh?...LOL...poor lost Trumper....you guys are pathetic..

What's the obsession with trying to start a war with Russia? 

Instead of pretending to be outraged no matter what the outcome is with Trump, maybe you left wing loonies can contact your liberal leaders and put forth some real policy on how to help Americans. 

Bad sportsmanship that your candidate lost 2 years ago is not helping anyone. Lol

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is the latest left wing fake outrage. 

Wanting him to act like a wanna be tough guy and demand he admit something he would never admit is very misleading to the public. 

Sounds like you liberals wanted him to tear into him and leave the Summit getting ready for war 

If Trump does it, they are for the opposite.  Only thought process they have.

It's interesting how we apparently knew of Russia meddling (whether state-sponsored or other) well before the 2016 election and Obama did bupkus, but that gets zero attention.  The Dem Party was corrupt as shit and laughable with their security, providing fodder for foreign actors... and nothing from the left... crickets...  Still no evidence of collusion...

And in-Putin's-pocket Trump is pushing for reduced Western trade with Russia and increased NATO defense spending... because apparently those are pro-Putin and Pro-Russia stances... somehow...

8 minutes ago, concha said:

It's interesting how we apparently knew of Russia meddling (whether state-sponsored or other) well before the 2016 election and Obama did bupkus, but that gets zero attention.  The Dem Party was corrupt as shit and laughable with their security, providing fodder for foreign actors... and nothing from the left... crickets...  Still no evidence of collusion...

And in-Putin's-pocket Trump is pushing for reduced Western trade with Russia and increased NATO defense spending... because apparently those are pro-Putin and Pro-Russia stances... somehow...

what does any of this have to do with the show Trump put on today??...nothing...stay focused on today's NATIONAL embarrassment and leave Obama/Dem party out of your excuse making...today he went out there and proved to the world he's Putin's bitch...our true American forefathers are rolling in their graves today champ because of your Pinocchio President....🙄

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

what does any of this have to do with the show Trump put on today??...nothing...stay focused on today's NATIONAL embarrassment and leave Obama/Dem party out of your excuse making...today he went out there and proved to the world he's Putin's bitch...our true American forefathers are rolling in their graves today champ because of your Pinocchio President....🙄

51AoANEBkfL._SY355_.jpg

So, "Putin's bitch" tries to get Germany to NOT buy Russian gas and pushes NATO to muscle up.

Is that right?

Those are pro-Russia acts. Right?

7 minutes ago, concha said:

51AoANEBkfL._SY355_.jpg

So, "Putin's bitch" tries to get Germany to NOT buy Russian gas and pushes NATO to muscle up.

Is that right?

Those are pro-Russia acts. Right?

you missed today's hummer on t.v.?....stop with the economic B.S. for a day...it's IRRELEVANT...baaalieve me....no one is talking about your story..that was two days ago...

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you missed today's hummer on t.v.?....stop with the economic B.S. for a day...it's IRRELEVANT...baaalieve me....no one is talking about your story..that was two days ago...

Jesucristo are you an idiot.

Aren't you one of the fuktards bitching that Trump wants NATO to up their spending?  What's more fucking pro-Russia than keeping NATO spending down...  "traitor".

1 minute ago, concha said:

Jesucristo are you an idiot.

Aren't you one of the fuktards bitching that Trump wants NATO to up their spending?  What's more fucking pro-Russia than keeping NATO spending down...  "traitor".

so he squeezed NATO for money in typical bully fashion...2 days ago...what did he do today??...gave Putin a hummer in front of the world...no talk of any economic B.S. matter right now...today your boy graduated to become a Traitor...and the world got to see it...😉