trump/putin "photo op summit"

RedZone

More news to please Comrade Putin and horrify the patriotic Left in America:

Per CNBC...

Strong retail sales report suggests robust economic growth in the second quarter

• U.S. retail sales rose solidly in June, boosted by increases in purchases of motor vehicles and a range of other goods.
  • The Commerce Department said on Monday retail sales increased 0.5 percent last month.
  • Data for May was revised higher to show sales rising 1.3 percent instead of the previously reported 0.8 percent gain. May's rise in retail sales was the largest since September 2017.

That effing bastard Trump...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Donny's in the process of selling this country's soul to his master....^^ any silly meme's for that one???....O.o

You and your leftists friends are so delusional it’s comical.. It’s been two years of “you wait and see!!!”.  Keep saying it enough and maybe it’ll come true. My kids used to do that. What a coincidence. The hysterical middle school girl posse in full effect once again🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You and your leftists friends are so delusional it’s comical.. It’s been two years of “you wait and see!!!”.  Keep saying it enough and maybe it’ll come true. My kids used to do that. What a coincidence. The hysterical middle school girl posse in full effect once again🤣🤣

Blueliner, in all seriousness.   I’m the furthest thing from a Democrat, leftist, liberal, etc.  You can’t have watched that press conference and not thought it was a disgrace.  I’m not saying Trump colluded until Mueller gets done.  Leave that aside.  But just the press conference - you think that was an admirable performance from an American president?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

did you and your flag waving buddies (A.K.A.: The Head in the Sand Gang) hear the answer Trump gave when asked about Russian interference??!!....what a soft-weak-punk-ass-bitch he is.....he showed how fast he could bow down to Putin and choose Russia over America in front of the world...a f*in DISGRACE!!....anyone who supports this traitor is a traitor themselves IMO....:$...:$...:$

1 hour ago, concha said:

More news to please Comrade Putin and horrify the patriotic Left in America:

Per CNBC...

Strong retail sales report suggests robust economic growth in the second quarter

• U.S. retail sales rose solidly in June, boosted by increases in purchases of motor vehicles and a range of other goods.
  • The Commerce Department said on Monday retail sales increased 0.5 percent last month.
  • Data for May was revised higher to show sales rising 1.3 percent instead of the previously reported 0.8 percent gain. May's rise in retail sales was the largest since September 2017.

That effing bastard Trump...

LOL...^^^...you got to be kidding right???...couldn't find today's unemployment numbers???..LOL..as the WORLD is in shock at what they just saw Trump do....a NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT= TRUMP........:$

38 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Blueliner, in all seriousness.   I’m the furthest thing from a Democrat, leftist, liberal, etc.  You can’t have watched that press conference and not thought it was a disgrace.  I’m not saying Trump colluded until Mueller gets done.  Leave that aside.  But just the press conference - you think that was an admirable performance from an American president?

it was one for the history books....what a f*in disgrace that was...he thought he was on the campaign trail again in N.D....O.o...taking about the "server" and the electoral college count?!?....he's way out of mind bat shit crazy...just how his supporters like him!

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

did you and your flag waving buddies (A.K.A.: The Head in the Sand Gang) hear the answer Trump gave when asked about Russian interference??!!....what a soft-weak-punk-ass-bitch he is.....he showed how fast he could bow down to Putin and choose Russia over America in front of the world...a f*in DISGRACE!!....anyone who supports this traitor is a traitor themselves IMO....:$...:$...:$

It was an embarrassment!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

^^ today the President of the United States choose Russia over the U.S. in front of the world for his master....O.o

exactly, so who is he trying to make greatvagain?  

Sorry, but bringing his butt into office and then disrespecting those that have make public service their call in life is very insulting. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

exactly, so who is he trying to make greatvagain?  

Sorry, but bringing his butt into office and then disrespecting those that have make public service their call in life is very insulting. 

it's not WHO?..it's WHAT he's trying to make great again......and the answer is: his bank account!!!

He doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything...just the way his followers like him....

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it's not WHO?..it's WHAT he's trying to make great again......and the answer is: his bank account!!!

He doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything...just the way his followers like him....

Shameful.  Im going to have to let this marinate for a while.  I don't usually bash trump, but this is very disappointing.  

Why didn't he chastise Russia like he did our allies?  

Nonetheless, it's all nothing, I'm sure we'll be reminded that the market and jobs reports are going well.  Smh

• Haha 1