Coach Hunnicutt Q&A

PrepGridiron

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Thanks for joining us Coach,

Obviously Grayson is playing Bergen Catholic NJ on August 31st ... GA vs NJ was highly anticipated, especially here, and props for finally making it happen ...

My question, what do you make of Bergen Catholic? And do you feel confident about Graysons chances come Aug. 31st? 

There'll be a lot of GA guys on here rooting for yall that day ...

The first thing that jumps out about BC is they are a physical team that plays with a nasty edge. Their kids play with a swagger.

Second, they are a very disciplined team. Very few turnovers and penalties. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

What are some things you learned in year one as Grayson HC that’ll help you succeed in year two? You mentioned when you got hired there wouldn’t be many changes or overhaul to a Grayson program that was a proven winner, but what are some things you see your team doing differently in 2018 than in years past?

The first thing I learned is that you must keep the players fresh mentally and physically. 

Second, our school is incredibly demanding from an academic standpoint and we as coaches must do a better job pushing the envelope Academically.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Coach Hunnicutt said:

The first thing I learned is that you must keep the players fresh mentally and physically. 

Second, our school is incredibly demanding from an academic standpoint and we as coaches must do a better job pushing the envelope Academically.

Coach, thank you so much for taking your time this evening. Speaking for others, I enjoyed the time. Best of luck this season!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Definitely appreciate Coach Hunnicut coming on and putting up with all of us for an evening. Awesome Q&A session again! @PrepGridiron @GardenStateBaller @Coach Hunnicutt

Very informative and entertaining. I can't think of a better way to spend a Wednesday evening. 

WELL, I dumped the cat box, and took out the trash!