What the actual F@!K

Nolebull813

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Photoshopping wiener swinging through the air? 

Nobama has numerous videos saying straight up he is from Kenya. 

Remember the video he said his Muslim faith and the person interviewing him had to correct him to say his Christian faith. Lol. 

Just close your eyes and scream at the sky 

FAKE NEWS. 

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Photoshopping wiener swinging through the air? 

Nobama has numerous videos saying straight up he is from Kenya. 

Remember the video he said his Muslim faith and the person interviewing him had to correct him to say his Christian faith. Lol. 

Just close your eyes and scream at the sky 

Obama's father is Kenyan, he carries his surname, he is a Kenyan born in America.  Does that mean he was BORN in Kenya?  That's the idiotic leap you and others make.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I mean were you in the hospital yurt outside Nairobi at the time?  Did you see Malia and Sasha emerge from Michelle’s dallassee?  Just saying...

Of course he and they didn't. They would never want to believe those things about their hero. 

But it's hard to blame them. They have been conditioned for the last decade to nod in agreement with the mainstream media. 

Its the results of brainwashing in full effect 

13 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Your ignorance has no borders...it's expanding 

Just don't want to see any more uploaded videos for the rest of eternity because there will always be the photoshopping and fake news doubt. 

If you weren't there live and in the flesh when something happens you will never know for sure. 

And to form an opinion from any video here on out is evidence of being brainwashed 

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You are learning.

Just give it long enough and it will reveal itself.

I got no problems with opinions unlike my own....to a certain degree. Intelligent and logical ideas I can appreciate and understand, but still not be in agreement. It's the narrowed minded ignorant, based in no fact, comments that I can't digest. The blue collar in me came out...F THEM.   

19 hours ago, concha said:

Because physics is what presidents dedicate their time to...

Meanwhile,  Germany and the EU are running a $150 billion trade surplus with the US, making themselves more dependent on Russia for energy and and mocking any semblance of interest in being a true NATO ally... counting on useful idiots like the Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse and the rest of the left to go after the US president rather than criticizing them...

Which certainly makes Angele Merkel smarter than you guys. And more patriotic.

I hesitated for a long time before responding to the underlined. I don't want to demean or belittle you for I know you are intelligent. However, I must point out to you that Physics and advanced Mathematics are the reason we have a Silicon Valley and Boston corridor here in the USA. I think it's a distinct advantage to have a leader who understands and appreciates the role science plays in our advanced economy. Do you? Further, depending on the branch of Physics she specialized in, she probably has an appreciation for the effects humans have on the environment. I am sure our "peerless leader" hasn't a clue. 

Now Trump, had he payed attention in Business School, may have gained insights that would have stood him well with regards to managing an economy and legislating/instating policies for its long term success. However, like so many other things in his life and business affairs, it seems he winged it the entire time (two years), he was at Wharton. So, at the end of his tenure, depending on how long it is, I am sure he will bequeath us between 4 and 15 trillion more of National Debt, with a recession at full throttle to boot when his tenure is up.

And before you revert to blaming Obama, bear in mind that Trump has implemented his policies in an economy going at full throttle while in O's case, we were in the depths of a financial crisis and recession. But I am sure that minor detail means nothing to you!

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And you know it's just machinations based on what?

Long story. Suffice it to say that mankind’s myopic view of the importance of our existence relative to that of the earth has not gone un-noticed.  None alive today will live long enough to bear witness to our fate, but a couple of generations from now, the last chapter in the story of mankind will be written.  The earth meanwhile will carry on for about 2.8 billion years at which point expansion of the sun will render the planet unlivable for even those that will replace us.

Just now, DarterBlue said:

I hesitated for a long time before responding to the underlined. I don't want to demean or belittle you for I know you are intelligent. However, I must point out to you that Physics and advanced Mathematics are the reason we have a Silicon Valley and Boston corridor here in the USA. I think it's a distinct advantage to have a leader who understands and appreciates the role science plays in our advanced economy. Do you? Further, depending on the branch of Physics she specialized in, she probably has an appreciation for the effects humans have on the environment. I am sure our "peerless leader" hasn't a clue. 

Now Trump, had he payed attention in Business School, may have gained insights that would have stood him well with regards to managing an economy and legislating/instating policies for its long term success. However, like so many other things in his life and business affairs, it seems he winged it the entire time (two years), he was at Wharton. So, at the end of his tenure, depending on how long it is, I am sure he will bequeath us between 4 and 15 trillion more of National Debt, with a recession at full throttle to boot.

And before you revert to blaming Obama, bear in mind that Trump has implemented his policies in an economy going at full throttle while in O's case, we were in the depths of a financial crisis and recession. But I am sure that minor detail means nothing to you!

Is that what is pushing Merkel to shackle yer country's energy needs to the New Evil Empire? Pure genius.

And it's always great formulating an argument involving personal predictions. I think they're neat-o.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Is that what is pushing Merkel to shackle yer country's energy needs to the New Evil Empire? Pure genius.

And it's always great formulating an argument involving personal predictions. I think they're neat-o.

If that's all you have got, no need for me to waste my time further!

27 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Long story. Suffice it to say that mankind’s myopic view of the importance of our existence relative to that of the earth has not gone un-noticed.  None alive today will live long enough to bear witness to our fate, but a couple of generations from now, the last chapter in the story of mankind will be written.  The earth meanwhile will carry on for about 2.8 billion years at which point expansion of the sun will render the planet unlivable for even those that will replace us.

Ok, and this disproves the existence of a God how?

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

haOk, and this disproves the existence of a God how?

There are “supreme” beings, albeit they are not the same as what many of us have been taught.  The existence of our nature, the nature of our existence, and the terms of  our expiry are touched on in many ways by various religious doctrine, but none are accurate.  The simplest way to put it, is to think of what religion refers to as our soul. When we die, we release a form of energy that was bestowed upon us by the earth, back to the earth.  Mankind has been able to detect, monitor, harness, and control, physical, radiation, light....and other forms of energy, but knows little about earth life energy.  If we did, we would have all the answers, and then man himself would likely proclaim to be god

BTW, I’m not against religion. I was raised Catholic, but several years ago had an experience that called into question everything.  Recently that experience was explained by another.  I didn’t seek, wish for or even want to know the answers, it just happened.

23 minutes ago, On2whls said:

There are “supreme” beings, albeit they are not the same as what many of us have been taught.  The existence of our nature, the nature of our existence, and the terms of  our expiry are touched on in many ways by various religious doctrine, but none are accurate.  The simplest way to put it, is to think of what religion refers to as our soul. When we die, we release a form of energy that was bestowed upon us by the earth, back to the earth.  Mankind has been able to detect, monitor, harness, and control, physical, radiation, light....and other forms of energy, but knows little about earth life energy.  If we did, we would have all the answers, and then man himself would likely proclaim to be god

BTW, I’m not against religion. I was raised Catholic, but several years ago had an experience that called into question everything.  Recently that experience was explained by another.  I didn’t seek, wish for or even want to know the answers, it just happened.

Religion, Christianity specifically, calls upon faith as the foundation.  To try to prove it defies the very Christian doctrine. And is futile.

one day we all shall know, or lack of consciousness in the afterlife, it will be confirmed although we won't know it. Lol

id be curious to know what the experience you had that brought it all to question.  Not to debate, just curious.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I'm with horsefly, I am very curious about your experience.  Not to judge at all but sincerely interested.  What happened?