What the actual F@!K

Nolebull813

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:08 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Food for thought...One week before Joan Rivers 'accidentally' died during surgery, she claimed Obama was gay and Michelle was a tranny. #ThingsthatmakeyougoHmm #commando

Maybe not GAY, but NO DOUBT A FUCKING PUSSY!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Religion, Christianity specifically, calls upon faith as the foundation.  To try to prove it defies the very Christian doctrine. And is futile.

one day we all shall know, or lack of consciousness in the afterlife, it will be confirmed although we won't know it. Lol

id be curious to know what the experience you had that brought it all to question.  Not to debate, just curious.

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I'm with horsefly, I am very curious about your experience.  Not to judge at all but sincerely interested.  What happened?  

In 1973 our family rented a cottage in Plum Island MA for the summer.  On Saturday July 21 a striper and possibly bluefish run was predicted in the mouth of the Merrimack river where it meets the ocean.  Because I had family things to do earlier in the day, I got to the fishing area late and because there were so many people fishing, had to take a spot about 2/3 toward the end of the jetty where the flat rock path ended.   I was casting 12" sinking rapala lure using a 14' surfcaster.  For a while things were pretty slow and then very quickly everyone on shore and on the boats were hooked up.

I hooked onto a good fish but between the fish, the river current, and outgoing tide, I was unable to control the fish and it quickly ran up along the jetty, tangled in the rocks, and broke off.   I decided to give it another shot so I tied on a lure and positioned myself closer to the water.  It was not a safe position but I was excited to catch a fish and ignored the safe thing to do.  

After a couple of casts I was hooked up,  and was having better success until the fish made a hard run once again pulling the line up against the rocks.  Stupidly, I tried to work the fish out of the rocks, lost my footing, and slipped into the water, banging my head against the rocks.  

Very quickly things went dark.  Although I'm sure I was physically unconscious, I was mentally aware of what was going on around me.  A nearby boater that witnessed my fall came and pulled me into his boat.  The darkness gave way to a light that became increasingly brighter and i felt as being drawn into it, until I crossed a threshold into what seemed like space.  There were a number of three dimensional planets spread across a wide area and directly in front of me was the earth.  Eventually a number of ethereal beings approached and gathered around the earth.  It stopped spinning and one of the beings pointed to the area I was fishing then proceeded to point to an area out west.  After a brief period, the land and water on the surface of the earth disappeared and exposed what I can best describe as a neural network.  There were thousands of dots interconnected with one another in a variety of colors and hues ranging from red to very dark blue. In many areas, there were blank spots.  My arm was picked up and placed on a red dot and I felt very sick.  It was then moved onto one of the brighter blue dots and I felt a sensation of energy that was unlike anything I had ever felt.   

The beings moved on, the neural network was covered by the land and water again, and I was drawn back across the threshold, through the light, into the darkness, and then again into the light of the sun as I spit up some water and came to lying on the beach where the boater dropped me off and people were working on reviving me.  Remarkably I felt very good and was able to get up and walk away.  The boater had even recovered my fishing rod and someone from the jetty had retrieved my tackle.   One of the onlookers told me I was pointing at things while unconscious?  I was really too embarrassed and bewildered to talk and so made my way back to the cottage.

I knew that day that I had experienced something very special, and the place I witnessed was neither heaven nor hell.  For years I struggled to reconcile that experience against what I had been taught from a religious perspective.  I even enrolled in Biology and Sciences in college hoping to find some explanation.  I've spoken with priests and professors about it, but none could help.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, On2whls said:

In 1973 our family rented a cottage in Plum Island MA for the summer.  On Saturday July 21 a striper and possibly bluefish run was predicted in the mouth of the Merrimack river where it meets the ocean.  Because I had family things to do earlier in the day, I got to the fishing area late and because there were so many people fishing, had to take a spot about 2/3 toward the end of the jetty where the flat rock path ended.   I was casting 12" sinking rapala lure using a 14' surfcaster.  For a while things were pretty slow and then very quickly everyone on shore and on the boats were hooked up.

I hooked onto a good fish but between the fish, the river current, and outgoing tide, I was unable to control the fish and it quickly ran up along the jetty, tangled in the rocks, and broke off.   I decided to give it another shot so I tied on a lure and positioned myself closer to the water.  It was not a safe position but I was excited to catch a fish and ignored the safe thing to do.  

After a couple of casts I was hooked up,  and was having better success until the fish made a hard run once again pulling the line up against the rocks.  Stupidly, I tried to work the fish out of the rocks, lost my footing, and slipped into the water, banging my head against the rocks.  

Very quickly things went dark.  Although I'm sure I was physically unconscious, I was mentally aware of what was going on around me.  A nearby boater that witnessed my fall came and pulled me into his boat.  The darkness gave way to a light that became increasingly brighter and i felt as being drawn into it, until I crossed a threshold into what seemed like space.  There were a number of three dimensional planets spread across a wide area and directly in front of me was the earth.  Eventually a number of ethereal beings approached and gathered around the earth.  It stopped spinning and one of the beings pointed to the area I was fishing then proceeded to point to an area out west.  After a brief period, the land and water on the surface of the earth disappeared and exposed what I can best describe as a neural network.  There were thousands of dots interconnected with one another in a variety of colors and hues ranging from red to very dark blue. In many areas, there were blank spots.  My arm was picked up and placed on a red dot and I felt very sick.  It was then moved onto one of the brighter blue dots and I felt a sensation of energy that was unlike anything I had ever felt.   

The beings moved on, the neural network was covered by the land and water again, and I was drawn back across the threshold, through the light, into the darkness, and then again into the light of the sun as I spit up some water and came to lying on the beach where the boater dropped me off and people were working on reviving me.  Remarkably I felt very good and was able to get up and walk away.  The boater had even recovered my fishing rod and someone from the jetty had retrieved my tackle.   One of the onlookers told me I was pointing at things while unconscious?  I was really too embarrassed and bewildered to talk and so made my way back to the cottage.

I knew that day that I had experienced something very special, and the place I witnessed was neither heaven nor hell.  For years I struggled to reconcile that experience against what I had been taught from a religious perspective.  I even enrolled in Biology and Sciences in college hoping to find some explanation.  I've spoken with priests and professors about it, but none could help.  

That's very interesting.  Your detail after all these years is very vivid, that must have been quite an experience.  You mentioned they were ethereal, at the time did you think they might have been angels?

You mentioned earlier that someone later in your life explained to you your encounter?  How did they explain it?

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

sqThat's very interesting.  Your detail after all these years is very vivid, that must have been quite an experience.  You mentioned they were ethereal, at the time did you think they might have been angels?

You mentioned earlier that someone later in your life explained to you your encounter?  How did they explain it?

Could they have been Angels? I don’t know. I’ve since learned that the neural network I saw represents those places that the earth emits and reclaims life energy.  The blue are spots where the energy is stable and pure.  The red areas are damaged. Unfortunately in mans quest for progress and civilization many of the most powerful spots have been paved over.  The consequence is that much of the life energy is now unstable and weak and those who inherit it will be equally weak, become sick, and are lead further from living harmoniously with the earth.  Sadly, while the earth is capable of  correcting the energy, we have interfered with the transfer.  There are not enough people blessedr with stable and powerful energy to provide enough conduit to the active sites to stabilize life energy fast enough to turn the situation around.  

14 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Could they have been Angels? I don’t know. I’ve since learned that the neural network I saw represents those places that the earth emits and reclaims life energy.  The blue are spots where the energy is stable and pure.  The red areas are damaged. Unfortunately in mans quest for progress and civilization many of the most powerful spots have been paved over.  The consequence is that much of the life energy is now unstable and weak and those who inherit it will be equally weak, become sick, and are lead further from living harmoniously with the earth.  Sadly, while the earth is capable of  correcting the energy, we have interfered with the transfer.  There are not enough people blessedr with stable and powerful energy to provide enough conduit to the active sites to stabilize life energy fast enough to turn the situation around.  

That's pretty deep, not what I was expecting.  Are there books on the subject you recommend?

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That's pretty deep, not what I was expecting.  Are there books on the subject you recommend?

So far the best i have found is Life and Energy by Isaac Asimov but it doesn’t explain the bigger picture.  I’ve been told that scientologist reading centers have some useful information but I dare not go there.

One of my daughters will be attending Soka University this fall. They supposedly have a large library containing the most up to date works on Earth and Life Force energy. 

I know one other person that has had similar experiences to me.  He has forsaken his corporate path for a simpler life and spends much of his time in a couple remote desert mountain locations “connecting” with the earth.  I’ve got one more daughter finishing HS this year and then I may do the same.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, On2whls said:

I can help you.

Put the pipe down quickly.

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

Wow...thanks for sharing. What a experience.

And the one that got away.

Regards,

BGW