What the actual F@!K

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Food for thought...One week before Joan Rivers 'accidentally' died during surgery, she claimed Obama was gay and Michelle was a tranny. #ThingsthatmakeyougoHmm #commando

I remember that. 

I believe this is why Obama was so hell bent on suing public schools for not allowing boys in the girls locker room and bathroom. 

Also he lit up the White House in gay colors and kept pushing the mental disorder as something to be celebrated. 

It all makes sense. His partner was Michael Obama. Lol. I think there is footage of Barack "accidentally" calling it Michael instead of Michelle. Lmao 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, these clowns were busy jerking each other off and missed getting a brain.

You know, people actually believe this bullshit.

Regards,

BGW

Sounds like you have selective understanding. Daddy Obama can't be from Kenya!! 

Execpt every single thing imaginable pointing to him being from Kenya. 

You liberals know no shame in ignoring facts. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, these clowns were busy jerking each other off and missed getting a brain.

You know, people actually believe this bullshit.

Regards,

BGW

Nobody can be that dumb. But luckily I dont know what those 2 look like so I dont have to live with that picture in my head.

• Haha 1

You guys take the bait so easily. 

Proof right in your face and you still deny it.

Obama could bust out in a Kenyan dance only someone from Kenya would know before he sucked off Mike Obama on your thanksgiving table you and you would deny it. 

Bunch of lame ass sheep doing whatever the liberal media tells them 

Who would've thought, Drummer and Nolebull still reside in an alternate universe devoid of reason and prospective. The guy (Obama) was raised by a single white liberated female in Hawaii who married an Indonesian and moved there later on. His only other family ties were his white Kansas grandparents. Think he was 18-20yrs old when he met his absent father for the first time. He didn't go to school with blacks. He was raised a "white boy" by his momma. But he hates White People. Bull$hit, you ignorant mother F 'ers. I've been to more black parties, wedding, funerals, get together, and intimate relationships, then that big eared guy. Stop the hate on the man and his family. He moved on. The nation survived his two terms. Get a life.. losers.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Who would've thought, Drummer and Nolebull still reside in an alternate universe devoid of reason and prospective. The guy (Obama) was raised by a single white liberated female in Hawaii who married an Indonesian and moved there later on. His only other family ties were his white Kansas grandparents. Think he was 18-20yrs old when he met his absent father for the first time. He didn't go to school with blacks. He was raised a "white boy" by his momma. But he hates White People. Bull$hit, you ignorant mother F 'ers. I've been to more black parties, wedding, funerals, get together, and intimate relationships, then that big eared guy. Stop the hate on the man and his family. He moved on. The nation survived his two terms. Get a life.. losers.

Just look at the guys his daughters date.  Dude was wrapped in white culture.  You sir should know this was another circus  represented by two clowns.  You know elect a clown for President then act surprise when a damn circus breakout. 

Michelle is a Man with 2 kids and Obama is a Beer drinking swine eating Muslim from Kenya.  Meanwhile a Orange man with white rings around his eyes is perfectly normal in their Christian world sued for racism accused of rape. Married 3 times.  Etc.  Conspiratoral adolescents to the 5th degree of insane ignorance cloaked in superior B.S.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Just look at the guys his daughters date.  Dude was wrapped in white culture.  You sir should know this was another circus  represented by two clowns.  You know elect a clown for President then act surprise when a damn circus breakout. 

Michelle is a Man with 2 kids and Obama is a Beer drinking swine eating Muslim from Kenya.  Meanwhile a Orange man with white rings around his eyes is perfectly normal in their Christian world sued for racism accused of rape. Married 3 times.  Etc.  Conspiratoral adolescents to the 5th degree of insane ignorance cloaked in superior B.S.

Nice DevilDog, well put. The ignorance on an unfiltered message board doesn't surprise me. What does is how easily Trumpy has single-handedly taken over the Republican Party and all the lemmings have fallen in line. Free traders, religious fundamentalist, commie hawks, fiscal conservatives, moderates, tea baggers, females (except a very few), and all the rest of the Party. He's a populist demagogue, and he can say and do whatever he wants. Many in history have had this power and sway over the people. Sometimes they got strung up, sometimes they did the stringing. Hope I'm around to witness the conclusion. 

*Courtesy of Webster's Dictionary : a Demagogue- a leader of the common people. A person who tries to stir up the people by appeals to emotion, prejudice, etc. in order to win them over quickly and so gain power.      

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

*Courtesy of Webster's Dictionary : a Demagogue- a leader of the common people. A person who tries to stir up the people by appeals to emotion, prejudice, etc. in order to win them over quickly and so gain power. 

Text book definition of DJT; never mind he has not the slightest intention of fulfilling the aspirations of people who put him in power. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sounds like you have selective understanding. Daddy Obama can't be from Kenya!! 

Execpt every single thing imaginable pointing to him being from Kenya. 

You liberals know no shame in ignoring facts. 

I'm a liberal? Well shit son, that just illustrates what an idiot you are.

And idiot is putting it mildly.

Regards

Dad

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Text book definition of DJT; never mind he has not the slightest intention of fulfilling the aspirations of people who put him in power. 

Like have a strong economy, strong jobs environment, strong military, stand up for America in trade and foreign relations, respect our borders, sovereignty and laws...

That stuff?

He's not doing that?

You folks sound like retarded parrots.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, concha said:

Like have a strong economy, strong jobs environment, strong military, stand up for America in trade and foreign relations, respect our borders, sovereignty and laws...

That stuff?

He's not doing that?

You folks sound like retarded parrots.

At least I am a literate parrot! So many of his supporters obviously are not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I wouldn't worry about, crying concha.

He's the same clown that labeled Germans as "fucking sauerkraut-eating deadbeats"

C!

The German people have a leader who has a PHD in Physics. Our leader has a bachelors in Business from Penn, but spent the first two years at Fordham before someone used their connections to get him the transfer. I think the Germans are more astute in choosing their leaders. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

The German people have a leader who has a PHD in Physics. Our leader has a bachelors in Business from Penn, but spent the first two years at Fordham before someone used their connections to get him the transfer. I think the Germans are more astute in choosing their leaders. 

Because physics is what presidents dedicate their time to...

Meanwhile,  Germany and the EU are running a $150 billion trade surplus with the US, making themselves more dependent on Russia for energy and and mocking any semblance of interest in being a true NATO ally... counting on useful idiots like the Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse and the rest of the left to go after the US president rather than criticizing them...

Which certainly makes Angele Merkel smarter than you guys. And more patriotic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

We have a leader who can't spell "Physics".......just like his base of misfits.

• Like 1