Meanwhile: Georgia lawmaker Jason Spencer is under fire after dropping pants, yelling 'n-word' on 'Who Is America?'

RedZone

Jason Spencer, a Republican who represents the community of Woodbine in southeast Georgia, appeared in a segment in which the show's star Sacha Baron Cohen played a character named Col. Erran Morad.

Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal tweeted about Spencer's actions on Monday.
"The actions and language used by Jason Spencer are appalling and offensive," Deal tweeted. "There is no excuse for this type of behavior, ever, and I am saddened and disgusted by it."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/23/entertainment/jason-spencer-who-is-america-controversy/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2018-07-23T17%3A32%3A25&utm_term=image&utm_source=twCNN

Red Zone drops the N bomb to a black person and has the audacity to call someone out for saying it? 

Liberal hypocrisy at its finest. What is it about liberals that just say and do whatever they want at any time and when someone on the opposite political spectrum does something similar they lose their shit? 

Man Obama fucked up the mental outlook of this country more than I realized. This is what happens when putting men in girls restrooms was a top policy priority for 8 years. 

Damn shame 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Red Zone drops the N bomb to a black person and has the audacity to call someone out for saying it? 

Liberal hypocrisy at its finest. What is it about liberals that just say and do whatever they want at any time and when someone on the opposite political spectrum does something similar they lose their shit? 

Man Obama fucked up the mental outlook of this country more than I realized. This is what happens when putting men in girls restrooms was a top policy priority for 8 years. 

Damn shame 

Bahahahahaha... are you triggered, much?

giphy.gif

BGW

48 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bahahahahaha... are you triggered, much?

giphy.gif

BGW

Your the fakest cat on this site. Claim you rep Polk County but trashed the state. 

Criticized Marietta for their situation but support a team that is known to get large amounts of transfers via open enrollment. 

Denies being a liberal left wing loon but literally sticks up and agrees with every liberal policy and poster. 

IMG_3995.JPG

On 7/23/2018 at 11:28 AM, RedZone said:
Jason Spencer, a Republican who represents the community of Woodbine in southeast Georgia, appeared in a segment in which the show's star Sacha Baron Cohen played a character named Col. Erran Morad.

Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal tweeted about Spencer's actions on Monday.
"The actions and language used by Jason Spencer are appalling and offensive," Deal tweeted. "There is no excuse for this type of behavior, ever, and I am saddened and disgusted by it."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/23/entertainment/jason-spencer-who-is-america-controversy/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2018-07-23T17%3A32%3A25&utm_term=image&utm_source=twCNN

Only in ga. Lol. Wtf was he thinking? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Your the fakest cat on this site. Claim you rep Polk County but trashed the state. 

Criticized Marietta for their situation but support a team that is known to get large amounts of transfers via open enrollment. 

Denies being a liberal left wing loon but literally sticks up and agrees with every liberal policy and poster. 

IMG_3995.JPG

What else you got, triggered little bitch?

Fake ass? Maybe, but I'll never be confused for the likes of you, a misogynistic bigot.

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

ryan stiles middle finger GIF-downsized_large.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What else you got, triggered little bitch?

Fake ass? Maybe, but I'll never be confused for the likes of you, a misogynistic bigot.

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

ryan stiles middle finger GIF-downsized_large.gif

Misogynistic bigot. What a pussy ass little bitch thing to say to someone. 

Put your pink pussy hat back in the closet next to your dildo. 

Flaming ass stan. Probably trick with Sportsnut. 

Polk County kicked your meth head ass out of Florida. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Misogynistic bigot. What a pussy ass little bitch thing to say to someone. 

Put your pink pussy hat back in the closet next to your dildo. 

Flaming ass stan. Probably trick with Sportsnut. 

Polk County kicked your meth head ass out of Florida. 

Hahahaha...

You are pissed, I don't even have to work at it.... 

Ok, how about... racist, stubborn, hates humanity, closet pervert...

Better?

I'll be around to help with your issues.

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

• Like 1
  • Haha 1