Collusion is NOT a Crime- Donald Trump

2 minutes ago, concha said:

It's not.

Which begs the question as why a (bullshit) criminal investigation.

Hope this helps.

just substitute the word "conspiracy" and you have your crime......having a foreign government help you win an election is a BIG NO-NO....in fact it's illegal...hope this helps..BS investigation?!?! are you kidding....what do you think about Cohen saying Donny knew about the meeting or Rudy revealing to the press they had a meeting 2 days prior to the famous Trump tower meeting??...You need to WAKE-UP Champ....Mulluer has your boy by the nuts.....;)

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Where there's smoke..... let's see how this plays out now that people are going to trial. Who flips, purgers themselves, or other interesting developments. Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

Where there's smoke there's a desperate political left and MSM working hard 24/7 to make sure folks think they see smoke.

• Like 1

This was in April...

According to the Washington Post, Trump and the White House have denied collusion more than 140 times as of January 18, 2018. This is more times than anybody wants to hear it but not as many times as necessary to convince a majority of people that it’s true.

His repeated utterance of “No collusion” is a tried and true tact of politicians throughout history. If you repeat something often enough many people will believe it is true, whether it is true or not.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Yes and for almost two years they can't find any....Big waste, but the left is having mini strokes trying to tell America otherwise....

Lol why would Rudy proclaim that collusion wasn't a crime if there was NO collusion. 

Collision happened and will be proved. That's why they are attempting to get out in front of it. 

Facebook announced today they had deleted 30 new Russian profiles targeting the midterm elections. Low and behold they are all for Conservative candidates. 

You literally cant make this up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I hope he did it all. Then still gets re-elected. Just to watch these cunts dribble.

You hope he, in partnership with a foreign government got elected president? What's he owe them for the help? Could he be blackmailed in to doing something he otherwise wouldn't ? As a soldier, why would you want to owe Russia anything for their possible help ? Hating us open minded lefties is one thing, that's political; but to advocate a fixed election borders on treason. Careful what you wish for young man. I don't think you mean what you say...US Army, 3/2 ACR, Howitzer Btry, Amberg, Germany   

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, concha said:

It's not.

Which begs the question as why a (bullshit) criminal investigation.

Hope this helps.

That isn’t the point... though it very well may be illegal...

The point is Trump supporters have went from denying any meddling at all to justifying collusion 

quite a leap.. but not surprising 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

You hope he, in partnership with a foreign government got elected president? What's he owe them for the help? Could he be blackmailed in to doing something he otherwise wouldn't ? As a soldier, why would you want to owe Russia anything for their possible help ? Hating us open minded lefties is one thing, that's political; but to advocate a fixed election borders on treason. Careful what you wish for young man. I don't think you mean what you say...US Army, 3/2 ACR, Howitzer Btry, Amberg, Germany   

This is absolute proof of where their loyalties, by and large, lie

America my ass.... It’s White Male Supremacy by all means first.... all else be damned 

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

Did Hillary collude with Russians with the Russian dossier? Serious question here. Do you Trump haters think she did and if not, why not. If so, why isn’t this being investigated and why isn’t the left pissed at that? 

You're acting like you're trying to be reasonable with them.

You funny.

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

Did Hillary collude with Russians with the Russian dossier? Serious question here. Do you Trump haters think she did and if not, why not. If so, why isn’t this being investigated and why isn’t the left pissed at that? 

I’m pissed about it

also pissed that this level of foreign influence took place during the Obama administration

We’re not tied to party affiliation like a gang.... we’re adults

Just now, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I’m pissed about it

also pissed that this level of foreign influence took place during the Obama administration

We’re not tied to party affiliation like a gang.... we’re adults

Why is there zero posts about DNC-Hillary Campaign colluding with Russians then? No major news channel is all over that like flys on shit like with Trump except Fox. Russian dossier is already a fact and no ones in jail? 

What influence do you think the Russians actually had? Can you give specific examples?

Im guessing 99% of people knew who they were voting for regardless of what Russians, Chinese, Koreans or any other foreign group did during our election. 

11 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

This is absolute proof of where their loyalties, by and large, lie

America my ass.... It’s White Male Supremacy by all means first.... all else be damned 

My hope is he's just shooting off at the mouth and his hate for guys like us is so strong it clouds his thinking. But then again, he might be a dumb$hit and not know any better.

13 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I have know knowledge of the subject. But being that the Republicans hold all the power in the country at the present, maybe your outrage should be directed at them.