I don't watch CNN: signed, donny trump.

RedZone

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...what a f*in loser Trump is...he's the President of the united States and he's got nothing better to do than troll CNN and Lebron at almost midnight?!...unbelievable...I'm glad Lebron is giving it back to him...everyone knows who the real man is....

Every morning I read me some trump

(our president) twitter and just SMDH.

trump is going to keep poking stuff and people he doesn't like until someone puts a bullet in the middle of his forehead.

I won't shed a single tear.

• Haha 1

He probably caught the clips were LeBron is talking shit about had enough.

He fights back when people diss him. It's called defending yourself. 

Lebron James is not exempt from criticism just because he threw a bunch of cash out for a school. That's doesn't make you immune. 

Yeah we know he hangs with Obama and was hugging Hillary at a rally. So how exactly would anyone believe him to be Objective about Trump? 

Maybe he's playing to the Ohio voters now that he left the Cavs 😂

12 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

He shotgun mouth overran his bee-bee gun brain....He should play basketball, shave,learn English,shut up until reads,"

Liberalism is a mental Disorder" and "Deconstructing Obama".....Then read the Constitution....

You're the one to talk.  Your words are not well written nor articulate at all but we hear your rambling political bs daily.

how about you take a break, learn the English language and focus on your geriatric actvivites. 

• Haha 2

Lebron is a disrespectful person and has warranted criticism. 

He called the President of the US a bum and twitter applauded. 

This is the same mentality that is sticking up for that racist pile of garbage who was hired at the NYT. 

Lebron being a huge public figure has shown to the youth it's ok to disrespect our elders, and President if we don't agree with him. 

Very irresponsible. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Hey, Iam on an off topic forum that means little...Bog mouth Ebonics Dumbo is on national TV and the NBA....All the the brothers look up to him and your worried about my English.....Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

People look to his actions like what he has done with opening the school.  His actions speak louder than his words. His efforts will hopefully change the lives for many.  He's creating a legacy for himself that extends beyond the BB court.  

you, on the other hand are an anonymous, irrelevant buffoon.  Congrats!  😂  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

People look to his actions like what he has done with opening the school.  His actions speak louder than his words. His efforts will hopefully change the lives for many.  He's creating a legacy for himself that extends beyond the BB court.  

you, on the other hand are an anonymous, irrelevant buffoon.  Congrats!  😂  

He threw a bunch of money at a project and showed up when it was done. 

No one even heard of this until it was open. 

Just because companies throw piles of cash at you and you turn around and do something that is kinda morally required you shouldn't be praised as some higher than human being. 

He did what all millionaires and billionaires should be doing. And credit to him for being the ones that have. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

He threw a bunch of money at a project and showed up when it was done. 

No one even heard of this until it was open. 

Just because companies throw piles of cash at you and you turn around and do something that is kinda morally required you shouldn't be praised as some higher than human being. 

He did what all millionaires and billionaires should be doing. And credit to him for being the ones that have. 

He's doing what we all should be doing (we all have a responsibility regardless of income and status) , what the hell do you do besides run that mouth of yours...DAILY?  How do you volunteer your tIme and efforts?    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

And your concerned about me,now who is the asshole,you or The Ebonics billionaire who influences so many and can't speak English......No,your the asshole ......

You have that honor my verbal flatulence friend.  I'm not concerned with you one BIT.  Just calling out your hypocrisy with others verbal and written language, as your writing is atrocious. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Legacy...."leaving money or property when you die"..and that's ok as my points and grammar always stir your emotions .........😏😏😏😒😏😏😒and that is something I enjoy...

I'm sure you do get giddy and happy being buffoonish and ignorant, just like a pig waddling in its own piss- soaked mud.  Enjoy!

cheers

• Like 1

Melania Trump praises LeBron James after her husband bashes NBA star

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/melania-trump-praises-lebron-james-after-president-trump-bashes-him-2018-08-04/

"Melania Trump broke sharply with her husband on Saturday, after the president maligned NBA star LeBron James' intelligence on Twitter late Friday night. The first lady praised James for his work with children, even saying she is open to visiting the school for underprivileged children he founded in his hometown of Akron, Ohio."

Even she realizes she is married to a dick.... 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Melania Trump praises LeBron James after her husband bashes NBA star

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/melania-trump-praises-lebron-james-after-president-trump-bashes-him-2018-08-04/

"Melania Trump broke sharply with her husband on Saturday, after the president maligned NBA star LeBron James' intelligence on Twitter late Friday night. The first lady praised James for his work with children, even saying she is open to visiting the school for underprivileged children he founded in his hometown of Akron, Ohio."

Even she realizes she is married to a dick.... 

This speaks volumes.  Does trump have any true friends?  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We all know the 'real' men you prefer!! 

IMG_1122.JPG

The part about Obama is funny because it's true. 

The part about Biden needs an all out investigation. Every time i see a picture of him I can't help see that video where he's touching that little girl and she is looking really creeped the fuck out. 

Piece of shit will rot in hell 

19 minutes ago, ron169 said:

I say this as a conservative, but someone needs to compare the two schools started by the people involved in the war... trump university and Lebrons school. If I were the dems, I would use the shit out of that comparison during election time

Hopefully it's not like Oprah's 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568410/Oprah-Winfreys-school-in-child-abuse-scandal.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-safrica-oprah-idUSL1430369320070314

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lebron is a disrespectful person and has warranted criticism. 

He called the President of the US a bum and twitter applauded. 

This is the same mentality that is sticking up for that racist pile of garbage who was hired at the NYT. 

Lebron being a huge public figure has shown to the youth it's ok to disrespect our elders, and President if we don't agree with him. 

Very irresponsible. 

The man spends 50 mill of his OWN money to open a school and pay for all those kids education all the way through college. Yeah what a real piece of shit. Racist are very smart. Said no one ever.

• Like 2