I don't watch CNN: signed, donny trump.

RedZone

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

And your concerned about me,now who is the asshole,you or The Ebonics billionaire who influences so many and can't speak English......No,your the asshole ......

Your racist views and hatred, has completely clouded your mind. The man spends his own money opening up a school for kids and you both him. What does your prez do? Opens up a failed university, scams people out of millions and ends up losing in court. Dude, I know your way far along in life, but I believe it's never too late to reassess your life.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

The man spends 50 mill of his OWN money to open a school and pay for all those kids education all the way through college. Yeah what a real piece of shit. Racist are very smart. Said no one ever.

Who said he was a piece of shit? There you go again jumping off the deep end without checking if the pool has water. 

I said he was disrespectful. Which is true. 

You cant have it both ways. You cant cheer when liberals attack people, but when conservatives fight back it's called racist, violent etc. 

thats brain dead hypocrisy. Lebron calling Trump a bum got 1.5 million likes on twitter. They were loving it. As soon as Trump mentions Lebron everyone is in melt down mode 

give me a fucking break 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

He was drunk, incoherently rambling, and got his nipple pierced on New Years few years back. And he was complaining he couldn’t get a boyfriend because he was so selfish.... the left is normalizing this Kardashian like trash on tv for young kids to watch. It’s disgusting. 

Why are you so threatened by homosexuality and non whites? 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who said he was a piece of shit? There you go again jumping off the deep end without checking if the pool has water. 

I said he was disrespectful. Which is true. 

You cant have it both ways. You cant cheer when liberals attack people, but when conservatives fight back it's called racist, violent etc. 

thats brain dead hypocrisy. Lebron calling Trump a bum got 1.5 million likes on twitter. They were loving it. As soon as Trump mentions Lebron everyone is in melt down mode 

give me a fucking break 

Think about it. Chump goes ape shit on LeBron and says making him look smart is not easy, right after watching the CNN interview about opening up a school for kids. You defend that action with multiple posts bashing on him. Why? They guy did something very good. For KIDS. I dont care what political party you are from, but that is something that should be applauded. Even chumps own wife agrees with me. And who are the ones having the meltdowns? Let me help you. It's not the ones backing LeBron on this board. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Think about it. Chump goes ape shit on LeBron and says making him look smart is not easy, right after watching the CNN interview about opening up a school for kids. You defend that action with multiple posts bashing on him. Why? They guy did something very good. For KIDS. I dont care what political party you are from, but that is something that should be applauded. Even chumps own wife agrees with me. And who are the ones having the meltdowns? Let me help you. It's not the ones backing LeBron on this board. 

The wing nuts here are DEAD to me....

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

As a matter of fact. Zero tolerance for a hot minute. Racial and gay slurs gonna land you a ban. Real talk. 

Edit: Posted live and loud from a 90's flashback concert during the song Wild Thing, with Tone Loc, Rob Base and Vanilla Ice. Fucking up my music vibe you assholes.

I think @Drummer61s use of a gay slur starting with the letter F deserves the hammer. I got it for way less. I never use foul language. 

17 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Why are you so threatened by homosexuality and non whites? 

I could care less about Don Lemonade’s race....I more have a problem with his low IQ. But I don’t think CNN should be Airing him sticking his tongue  down his boyfriend’s throat do you?

If you had a son who’s in say first - third grade you’d be ok with him watching 2 drunk dudes making out on New Years ? One with blood coming through his shirt after he got his nipple pierced?  What do you tell him? This is perfectly acceptable behavior? 

I’m not going to apologize for saying that garbage shouldn’t be on tv. Call me whatever you want .... I wouldn’t want my son (if I had one) watch that if he was at a vulnerable and developing young age .... 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, thc6795 said:

This guy isn't really black, in 3 2 1....

This guy is 100&% black and articulate. Anyone with half a brain would see he is demanding more of Black People.  This dude I know is being used to make a point against black people.  Which is silly this brotha is pro black and proves that black people are not homogeneous.  He is not ridiculing LeBron per se he is calling for more action.  He is articulating what he feels.  I support black people teaching themselves and disregarding the B.S. that has been dealt to us.  With that I feel this dude is a Trump supporter.  Big deal.  He can articulate his point and did a good job.  Doesn't change the fact that Lebron has done more with his actions than the the words of this guy.  He is promoting himself and you helped him.  That means he is doing exactly what he wants to do exploit  those that would increase his messaging.  

I'm black don't trust , DemonKKKrats, or Republicans and I think they are the both full of  B.S. a  What would that make me and what so called plantation do I supposedly reside on?  I will answer neither I am a Free and Independent Black Man that knows all about Self and My History and I am successful in this Corporate world with my arrogance and unapologetic knowledge of Self.    Most Blacks are Swine Eaters(taught to eat this Beast)  and fall for the B.S. fed to them by some of the most Hateful MOFO's in History regardless of party.  I refuse to let anyone divide me from My Brotha's by some B.S political affiliation.    A knowledgeable BLACK MAN would never claim loyalty to any party.  A slave mentality would embrace his Masters affiliation.  Here is proof.  I find it funny the White Democrats spend their time telling me that White Republicans are Racist and White Republicans spend their time telling me that White Democrats are keeping me on some False Plantation.  They both share one common denominator.  The successful black person would immediately know what that is. 🤣  And I spend my time teaching Brotha's what the answer is to truly liberate your Brain Housing Group.  Obama is what America strove to be Sadly Trump is what America has always been.  

A cold look at slavery now a part of some plantation tours

The Same People regardless of Party did this. 

photo shows a memorial by Woodrow Nash for the German Coast Uprising at the Whitney Plantation in Edgard, La. After the uprising, slaves who participated were tried and executed. Their heads were placed in public view along the Mississippi River, to serve as a warning to others.

3 2 1:  Now you may tell me to get over it and they should have just complied.  🤘

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Devil Dog be real with me. 

Do you have these photos and article links stored in some folder for easy access or do you google them a la carte? 

I'm honest I know my history.  Do you think what i post is fake? I combat stupidity with force.  Always have always will. I'm non PC.  But I mainly educate the ignorant.  I'm presenting the real plantation that destroyed black people.   Everytime time you present some fake-ass Democratic Plantation I will always show you the real one.  Lets compare the 2 on damage.   Did the picture not prove that your Christianity is as barbaric as Islamic ISIS?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This guy is 100&% black and articulate. Anyone with half a brain would see he is demanding more of Black People.  This dude I know is being used to make a point against black people.  Which is silly this brotha is pro black and proves that black people are not homogeneous.  He is not ridiculing LeBron per se he is calling for more action.  He is articulating what he feels.  I support black people teaching themselves and disregarding the B.S. that has been dealt to us.  With that I feel this dude is a Trump supporter.  Big deal.  He can articulate his point and did a good job.  Doesn't change the fact that Lebron has done more with his actions than the the words of this guy.  He is promoting himself and you helped him.  That means he is doing exactly what he wants to do exploit  those that would increase his messaging.  

I'm black don't trust , DemonKKKrats, or Republicans and I think they are the both full of  B.S. a  What would that make me and what so called plantation do I supposedly reside on?  I will answer neither I am a Free and Independent Black Man that knows all about Self and My History and I am successful in this Corporate world with my arrogance and unapologetic knowledge of Self.    Most Blacks are Swine Eaters(taught to eat this Beast)  and fall for the B.S. fed to them by some of the most Hateful MOFO's in History regardless of party.  I refuse to let anyone divide me from My Brotha's by some B.S political affiliation.    A knowledgeable BLACK MAN would never claim loyalty to any party.  A slave mentality would embrace his Masters affiliation.  Here is proof.  I find it funny the White Democrats spend their time telling me that White Republicans are Racist and White Republicans spend their time telling me that White Democrats are keeping me on some False Plantation.  They both share one common denominator.  The successful black person would immediately know what that is. 🤣  And I spend my time teaching Brotha's what the answer is to truly liberate your Brain Housing Group.  Obama is what America strove to be Sadly Trump is what America has always been.  

A cold look at slavery now a part of some plantation tours

The Same People regardless of Party did this. 

photo shows a memorial by Woodrow Nash for the German Coast Uprising at the Whitney Plantation in Edgard, La. After the uprising, slaves who participated were tried and executed. Their heads were placed in public view along the Mississippi River, to serve as a warning to others.

3 2 1:  Now you may tell me to get over it and they should have just complied.  🤘

I never said you should get over anything. My point was very simple. When a black person speaks out against the establishment most not all but most other blacks say they are not really black. I hear it every day. 

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I never said you should get over anything. My point was very simple. When a black person speaks out against the establishment most not all but most other blacks say they are not really black. I hear it every day. 

Did you not read where I said I agree with that brotha?

• Like 1