Use The New/Other Pick 'Em Thread

ECHS05

46 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

It's not a witch hunt dude. More than likely he is labeled a migrant student because he changes schools like he changes his underwear.

Perhaps Burton's parents can hire an attorney and sue the GHSA for enforcing their by laws.

Just a few hours ago it was a rumor he was leaving and now you say there is a witch hunt involving him?

His family should get a discount from Uhaul with all that moving. Lol

DUDE  you think I give a crap about Burton. He hasn’t been on a marietta team since 9th grade and then he played Jv! 

I don’t think a kid should have to leave Ga to play football because IMG sold him a pipe dream! 

Just my opinion ass wipe!

1 hour ago, OLB76 said:

You said witch hunt! It happened to a couple more students last year.I think those kids went to Stevenson. That rule came into place 2 years ago when IMG started raiding Ga for players. 

Elaborate on "that" rule...

It seems I remember several kids who've been able to come back and play the season after they were at IMG.

1 hour ago, OLB76 said:

DUDE  you think I give a crap about Burton. He hasn’t been on a marietta team since 9th grade and then he played Jv! 

I don’t think a kid should have to leave Ga to play football because IMG sold him a pipe dream! 

You should care about Burton. He would've given your boy someone to throw the ball to this year.

When Marietta can figure out the transfer rules, then maybe they will not get penalized.

19 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You should care about Burton. He would've given your boy someone to throw the ball to this year.

When Marietta can figure out the transfer rules, then maybe they will not get penalized.

Shoot my boy has plenty of targets to throw to. He has 5 D1 Wr to throw to right now.

18 hours ago, BraceFace69 said:

Folsom by 17

Dear Tre,

You should be focused on actually making the team this year and having a spot on the depth chart at SJSU versus creating new names to try and troll the team that is about you whoop your old team in 2 weeks. Your coach would be unhappy with this sort of behavior.

- The Real Comish

On 8/5/2018 at 11:32 AM, ECHS05 said:

Its that time of the year!!! Im releasing Week 0 games early, to give everyone time to do plenty of research with no previous games to rely on for help with predictions. Not every state starts up this week, but theres still a ton of great games to pick from.

All weeks will have between 12-18 games. This year is L-o-a-d-e-d with excellent games.

****Also, Im releasing the games early because We Need A Scorekeeper ... We all know THS2011 was our scorekeeper last year and he did a great job but I haven't noticed him on the forum in quite a while ... We may need a new one unless he shows up soon, which he very well may do once the Shamrocks kick off their season. ****

(All games are on 8/17(Friday) unless otherwise noted)

Week 0 Pick 'Em Games: (8/16-8/18)

Chandler AZ @ Corona Centennial CA 

Perry AZ @ Pinnacle AZ

Folsom CA @ De La Salle CA 

Chaminade CA @ Oaks Christian CA (8/16) 

Narbonne CA @ St. Louis HI (@ Aloha Stadium)

Marietta GA @ Rome GA (8/16)

Archer GA vs. Milton GA (@ Georgia St. Stadium/Turner Field)

Colquitt Co. GA vs. McEachern GA (8/18 ; @ Mercedes-Benz Stadium)

Trinity (Louisville) KY @ Carmel IN

Noxubee Co. MS @ Starkville MS 

Harding University NC @ Hough NC 

Dutch Fork SC @ Mallard Creek NC (8/18)

Fort Dorchester SC @ Glynn Academy GA

Bingham UT @ Orem UT

folsom vs DLS game is in danger of being cancelled, due the fires up north. Air quality is bad.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

That would be soooo disappointing.  I'm coming down regardless but damn.  

You got to fix it brother.  Make some phone calls or something.  

Haha I hear ya brother.  One of my good friends is getting the tix for us and I will be pissed if it gets canceled.  But its looking pretty darn bleak as these fires are only getting worse and I don't see the air clearing up in time.  If anything, it will only be getting worse.  I think Folsom had something to do with have prayer sessions to the football Gods to please cancel this game after they came to they watched film of the last 2 meetings and thought, "WTF have we DONE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:32 PM, ECHS05 said:

Its that time of the year!!! Im releasing Week 0 games early, to give everyone time to do plenty of research with no previous games to rely on for help with predictions. Not every state starts up this week, but theres still a ton of great games to pick from.

All weeks will have between 12-18 games. This year is L-o-a-d-e-d with excellent games.

****Also, Im releasing the games early because We Need A Scorekeeper ... We all know THS2011 was our scorekeeper last year and he did a great job but I haven't noticed him on the forum in quite a while ... We may need a new one unless he shows up soon, which he very well may do once the Shamrocks kick off their season. ****

(All games are on 8/17(Friday) unless otherwise noted)

Week 0 Pick 'Em Games: (8/16-8/18)

Chandler AZ @ Corona Centennial CA 

Perry AZ @ Pinnacle AZ

Folsom CA @ De La Salle CA 

Chaminade CA @ Oaks Christian CA (8/16) 

Narbonne CA @ St. Louis HI (@ Aloha Stadium)

Marietta GA @ Rome GA (8/16)

Archer GA vs. Milton GA (@ Georgia St. Stadium/Turner Field)

Colquitt Co. GA vs. McEachern GA (8/18 ; @ Mercedes-Benz Stadium)

Trinity (Louisville) KY @ Carmel IN

Noxubee Co. MS @ Starkville MS 

Harding University NC @ Hough NC 

Dutch Fork SC @ Mallard Creek NC (8/18)

Fort Dorchester SC @ Glynn Academy GA

Bingham UT @ Orem UT

I'd volunteer BUT! I don't think I'll last until week ZERO!

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

North Gwinnett is available, arithmetic certification is available too.

Regards,

AKA

They keep pushing the MERCER stadium in Macon! One of the highest crime areas in the state, outside of the ATL! We COULD move it to Hallford Stadium in Stone Mountain! But it'd take a week of Sundays to get through the metal detectors!

11 hours ago, OLB76 said:

YOU SIR, are on NOTICE for such vulgarity! The GESTAPO will be contacting you to see your papers!🤓

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha I hear ya brother.  One of my good friends is getting the tix for us and I will be pissed if it gets canceled.  But its looking pretty darn bleak as these fires are only getting worse and I don't see the air clearing up in time.  If anything, it will only be getting worse.  I think Folsom had something to do with have prayer sessions to the football Gods to please cancel this game after they came to they watched film of the last 2 meetings and thought, "WTF have we DONE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You boys are obvious NOT on any deity's Christmas list!

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

How is he at throwing offin his ass, or running for his life?

Just the other day I pulled in and seen him in the yard sitting on his butt with a ball in his hand, I said “what are you doing?” He replied “I’m going to drop 400 on Colquitt”. So you see he works on almost every situation. 

6 hours ago, OLB76 said:

Just the other day I pulled in and seen him in the yard sitting on his butt with a ball in his hand, I said “what are you doing?” He replied “I’m going to drop 400 on Colquitt”. So you see he works on almost every situation. 

Bulleting board stuff. Thanks.

Reminds me of the Lee County fans chanting we want Colquitt after their win over a wee little Worth County team. 

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bulleting board stuff. Thanks.

Reminds me of the Lee County fans chanting we want Colquitt after their win over a wee little Worth County team. 

LOL....Yep...Lee wanted Colquitt BOTH years.

Hey....nothing wrong with dreaming.

I heard Grayson wants Colquitt....THIS YEAR

Well.....

COLQUITT COUNTY IS COMING !!!!!!

Rufus>>