For Reals

PrepGridiron

Just now, ServiteTier6Irrelevant said:

Dear Members,

Will someone please schedule us? I know we've been Tier 6 irrelevant for a long time.

We are looking for a game. Someone please call us. We are tired of getting pounded.

- Mr. Irrelevant

See the problem is is that that is only good for one laugh. It’s tired like the Stache

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have three trolls in the crosshairs. Gonna get the itchy ban fanger sooner than later. 

Three guys may not make the football season. 

That'd be a shame. 

Do a temp ban until Folsom, SJR, and BC lose their big matchups then lift said ban for 7 days for the trolls to eat their crow. After the last supper on the 7th day, then lay the hammer and ban them for eternity.

I'm sure the majority of the board will second this notion and all will be well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Do a temp ban until Folsom, SJR, and BC lose their big matchups then lift said ban for 7 days for the trolls to eat their crow. After the last supper on the 7th day, then lay the hammer and ban them for eternity.

I'm sure the majority of the board will second this notion and all will be well.

Awwww what’s da Matter 

i think you should be banned for talking about a team that schedules a 3000 ranked team lmao 😂 

3E130554-967A-4449-9BF8-22A8B293CFCA.png

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Most high schools in the nation care about winning their state.

No so much for the MNC.

Those that do are there only because of selective preference.

They have not played the entire country, not even close to it and have been given false labels as being superior to those they have not played.

Shameful.

You know you should really speak for yourself..

when we’re so good for so long it becomes MNC or bust .... winning the state comes 2nd to winning the country,,, you silly goose 🙃 😜 

6641D383-6E19-4AC2-BAC7-542506909400.jpeg