This forum is struggling badly....

RedZone

50 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

THEN, I suggest that you consult the GESTAPO, who tends to stifle free speech!

Free speech doesn't mean free of consequence 

1st amendment only protects you from being thrown in jail for saying negative things about the government 

It doesn't prevent people from bashing you on a public forum when they don't agree with you 

Nor does it protect you from being removed from a public forum for using free speech as a ploy to instigate trouble with other posters

50 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Possibly Because no football has started yet ? 

IF one is from FOOTBALL COUNTRY! There are talk shows twelve months per year about such things! Try the Chris Beckham High School Football Report,  every Monday night in Valdosta, GEORGIA, for your weekly high school football FIXation! They are podcast thirty minutes after each airing!

16 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

1st amendment only protects you from being thrown in jail for saying negative things about the government 

It doesn't prevent people from bashing you on a public forum when they don't agree with you 

Nor does it protect you from being removed from a public forum for using free speech as a ploy to instigate trouble with other posters

Tell THAT to your Left Wing whackados who bash OUR President, 24/7/365! HECK, they have been investigating him with a SPECIAL counsel for TWO YEARS, with NO PROOF of wrong doing!

Just now, ORabidOne said:

Tell THAT to your Left Wing whackados who bash OUR President, 24/7/365! HECK, they have been investigating him with a SPECIAL counsel for TWO YEARS, with NO PROOF of wrong doing!

They have a right to dislike him

You morons attacked Obama just as much as they attacked Trump 

Quit being hypocrites, you can't say you have a right to trash one party only for when someone returns favor you cry like a bitch about it

Nowhere does it say you have to love who in office

I have no problem with democrats saying they despise trump and i have no problem with republicans liking Trump 

What i have a issue with is people on republican side saying they have to like Trump or they need to leave America

That bullshit is the biggest hypocritical and un-American crap to come out of people mouths lately

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You mean, like when the Left Wing whackados perpetuated a riot over removal of historic statues in Charlottesville, Va.? Prior to that, NOBODY had issue for SIXTY YEARS, until it was brought to their attention!

27 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They have a right to dislike him

You morons attacked Obama just as much as they attacked Trump 

Quit being hypocrites, you can't say you have a right to trash one party only for when someone returns favor you cry like a bitch about it

Nowhere does it say you have to love who in office

I have no problem with democrats saying they despise trump and i have no problem with republicans liking Trump 

What i have a issue with is people on republican side saying they have to like Trump or they need to leave America

That bullshit is the biggest hypocritical and un-American crap to come out of people mouths lately

REALLY? I don't recall Barack Hussein being investigated! If he HAD, he'd be wearing an orange jump suit with his girlfriend HILLS!

And lets not use derogatory verbiage there Skippy! I for one, MAY take OFFENSE! Thus being of DEEEfense!

You mean, the morons who have created 7,000,000 MORE jobs than we have peoples to fill um! Or the morons who just created 4.1 GDP?

I guess Rab thought I was bullshitting about keeping the politics where they belonged. 

Warned his ass 33 minutes ago and 2 minutes later he's on a political diatribe over here in this thread. 

Yeah. You'll have to see me at the Hawg Pen fella. You can only read my stuff here now. 

🖐️

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s not trolling U got 8 accounts 

you need conversion therapy DUDe

I do NOT have 8 accounts. I post from ONE account.

I joined the site under FolsomStateTitles. Abandoned it. Too flamboyant.

Created TheBlockisHot. Got banned.

Created this name. Active

Feel free to verify with the mods.

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I think you and I are very politically like minded.

I am all for fun trolling, but bigotry has no place with me.

Probably right on the politics. Idc about anybody's politics, but we have whole other board for them. Put there special just to keep this side cool.

The racist language is my breaking point. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Probably right on the politics. Idc about anybody's politics, but we have whole other board for them. Put there special just to keep this side cool.

The racist language is my breaking point. 

I get a kick out of the OT board sometimes. I like posting there but it gets too tiring. There are many too many radicals on there for my blood lol