This forum is struggling badly....

RedZone

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I guess Rab thought I was bullshitting about keeping the politics where they belonged. 

Warned his ass 33 minutes ago and 2 minutes later he's on a political diatribe over here in this thread. 

Yeah. You'll have to see me at the Hawg Pen fella. You can only read my stuff here now. 

🖐️

So he's banned now? 

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I guess Rab thought I was bullshitting about keeping the politics where they belonged. 

Warned his ass 33 minutes ago and 2 minutes later he's on a political diatribe over here in this thread. 

Yeah. You'll have to see me at the Hawg Pen fella. You can only read my stuff here now. 

🖐️

This is for rab

@ORabidOne

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

In regards to warnings- I had no clue what they were until about 2 months after I originally joined. It doesn't notify you at all. I was looking at my profile one day, and BAM! I had like 2 warnings sitting there for various misconduct. I didn't have a clue!

Yeah I almost created a profile just to test all that out on. 

I guess I decided that it was enough to say something in the thread, even if it disallows me from being an active poster in that thread after. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

🖐️

Well....you probably already know...but getting banned is a badge of honor for Rab.    He never got banned from the old GAVSV cause Jack Keith was his pal.  Things are different now...but Rab ain't gonna change.  He'll be on the Georgia boards bragging about how you unfairly and arbitrarily banned him from the National board.  he'll wear it like a crown of thorns.

Buddha save you....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Well....you probably already know...but getting banned is a badge of honor for Rab.    He never got banned from the old GAVSV cause Jack Keith was his pal.  Things are different now...but Rab ain't gonna change.  He'll be on the Georgia boards bragging about how you unfairly and arbitrarily banned him from the National board.  he'll wear it like a crown of thorns.

Rufus>>

Yes, I know. 

He makes a game of it. I should have just got him that day when you told him bye. 

I tried to be a good little moderator and clean up behind him. Of course we know he presses the issue always so there was a next and a next. I guess next time it may have to be a forever thing. 

Idk, I hate it. Truly is one of those it hurts me worse than him things I'm sure. xD

41 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Hmmm. That guy was back here? Actually, glad I missed him.

44 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Gospel. His hate will never end. Couple that with no censor of the mouth and bam u have rab. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes, I know. 

He makes a game of it. I should have just got him that day when you told him bye. 

I tried to be a good little moderator and clean up behind him. Of course we know he presses the issue always so there was a next and a next. I guess next time it may have to be a forever thing. 

Idk, I hate it. Truly is one of those it hurts me worse than him things I'm sure. xD

Well....you probably know how I feel about it.  I'm not for banning anybody.  Not even the (3) I have on ignore.  I'm not a moderator...and I have no aspirations to be one....but to me...if i don't like what somebody says (and they're usually just trolls) I put them on ignore.  You also probably know...I've dealt with Rab since 1997.  I actually had him on ignore on the GAVSV for 19 months.  That's not a joke.  I finally realized...Rab is Rab.  He's not gonna change.  So now...I laugh at him...I pick on him...and sometimes I even agree with him.  Buddha help me I do.  So I guess what I'm saying is....I'd honestly hate to see him banned permanently.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Well....you probably know how I feel about it.  I'm not for banning anybody.  Not even the (3) I have on ignore.  I'm not a moderator...and I have no aspirations to be one....but to me...if i don't like what somebody says (and they're usually just trolls) I put them on ignore.  You also probably know...I've dealt with Rab since 1997.  I actually had him on ignore on the GAVSV for 19 months.  That's not a joke.  I finally realized...Rab is Rab.  He's not gonna change.  So now...I laugh at him...I pick on him...and sometimes I even agree with him.  Buddha help me I do.  So I guess what I'm saying is....I'd honestly hate to see him banned permanently.

Rufus>>

Me too. 

Yeah, I laugh at a lot of his crap. He has his moments. We just simply can't allow him to call Hispanic folks slurs. We can't allow him to use homophobic slurs. And he has to stop for stop signs. 

I've had to ban him twice now. Both times had something to do with using slurs although this time the slur just weighted on me until I snapped. He got a pass on a Hispanic slur, then a pass on a homophobic slur, and then ran a stop sign about posting political stuff on the football forum all inside of like a two week stretch. I can't really see where I was left much choice. 

I definitely wouldn't want to ban him for permanent either, but, what's a site to do with a grown man that can't learn what stuff is ok and what isn't on a site like this? At some point I suppose we are repeating the same action over and again expecting a different result. 

It's shameful to have to ban a grown ass man from a website. I can tell you that. I'm ashamed I had to do it. If it was a teenager or something, I'd think well he's young and dumb. We are talking about a grown ass man though. xD

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Me too. 

Yeah, I laugh at a lot of his crap. He has his moments. We just simply can't allow him to call Hispanic folks slurs. We can't allow him to use homophobic slurs. And he has to stop for stop signs. 

I've had to ban him twice now. Both times had something to do with using slurs although this time the slur just weighted on me until I snapped. He got a pass on a Hispanic slur, then a pass on a homophobic slur, and then ran a stop sign about posting political stuff on the football forum all inside of like a two week stretch. I can't really see where I was left much choice. 

I definitely wouldn't want to ban him for permanent either, but, what's a site to do with a grown man that can't learn what stuff is ok and what isn't on a site like this? At some point I suppose we are repeating the same action over and again expecting a different result. 

It's shameful to have to ban a grown ass man from a website. I can tell you that. I'm ashamed I had to do it. If it was a teenager or something, I'd think well he's young and dumb. We are talking about a grown ass man though. xD

Lol Rab is coming for you when he sees you at the Hawg pen