This forum is struggling badly....

RedZone

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Me too. 

Yeah, I laugh at a lot of his crap. He has his moments. We just simply can't allow him to call Hispanic folks slurs. We can't allow him to use homophobic slurs. And he has to stop for stop signs. 

I've had to ban him twice now. Both times had something to do with using slurs although this time the slur just weighted on me until I snapped. He got a pass on a Hispanic slur, then a pass on a homophobic slur, and then ran a stop sign about posting political stuff on the football forum all inside of like a two week stretch. I can't really see where I was left much choice. 

I definitely wouldn't want to ban him for permanent either, but, what's a site to do with a grown man that can't learn what stuff is ok and what isn't on a site like this? At some point I suppose we are repeating the same action over and again expecting a different result. 

It's shameful to have to ban a grown ass man from a website. I can tell you that. I'm ashamed I had to do it. If it was a teenager or something, I'd think well he's young and dumb. We are talking about a grown ass man though. xD

I honestly dont see why you're so conflicted.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah. I'm a softy. 

I have the faith that he'll learn from his past transgressions and misdemeanoring and all. 

Ha, easy to say when dude doesnt talk constant shit about white southerners and happens to be a colcuts fan. I guess. Worst justification is rab is just rab. Exactly. An old piece of shit racist. That's more than enough for most. Ugh, nevermind, I've said my .02 heading to gym. Deuces.

• Like 2

Just now, AztecPadre said:

I honestly dont see why you're so conflicted.

Because I see us all like a family bro. There just isn't that many of us. Ol' dude is just a dinosaur from a past where the things he says and does were a-ok I guess. Obviously he's had trouble adapting to social life and norms of civilized folk. 

I know exactly where you are coming from though. Hence he is off again for a spell. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Because I see us all like a family bro. There just isn't that many of us. Ol' dude is just a dinosaur from a past where the things he says and does were a-ok I guess. Obviously he's had trouble adapting to social life and norms of civilized folk. 

I know exactly where you are coming from though. Hence he is off again for a spell. 

We good bro. It's yours and preps world and I'm just a squirrel...........

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Rad had his moments. Hope he learns and it’s good when he comes back again.

will miss being called a left wing wacko, considering I’m one of the more conservative people I know. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Rufus69 said:

If Colquitt is playing well and winning...Rab will come back before the Grayson game.  And then....you'll ban him before the Lowndes game.  

Rufus>>

Not as long as he leaves that racist and bigot stuff at the house. 

Nobody cares a whole hell of a lot about trolling and funning. Everybody is doing that. Rab's a little extreme with it, but whatever. 

It's the racial slurs and running stop signs that'll do him in. 

The way I figure it, he doesn't really want to post here. I mean he comes here and posts, but, he has failed twice already at proving he wants to by just adhering to a couple of rules. Nobody is pressing the entire guidelines. There hasn't been but a very few guys banned from here and most for the same exact reasons. It's not like we are all  willy-nillie with the guidelines.

I know he likes baseball. 3 strikes and all. 

19 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@CCBlackhatter and @94Packer is gonna be pissed 😡 their brother just got banned 

mmmm no. Ive seen it happen a few times with Rab before. We can relate on some things because we are both Packer fans. Rab is his own special unique individual self. If he gets his self banned that his ball of wax to deal with. I'll continue posting on things I consider to be relevant and that I can speak on with some knowledge. I will ignore the other BS and trolling though. I have actually learned a great deal about football in other areas of the country from this board. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Wosinc said:

What’s that word for doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? 😎🤔

I think the saying goes, that repeating the same action time and again expecting a different reaction is the definition of insanity. 

Just another way of saying there is a disconnect from reality I guess. 

My alliwowing a third chance may well be an exercise in futility. I'm an eternal optimist though. 

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think the saying goes, that repeating the same action time and again expecting a different reaction is the definition of insanity. 

Just another way of saying there is a disconnect from reality I guess. 

My alliwowing a third chance may well be an exercise in futility. I'm an eternal optimist though. 

I was trying to be gentle with you ... ❤️

• Haha 1