This forum is struggling badly....

RedZone

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah. He don't want none. I'm slightly deranged. I might bite his nose off and spit it back at him like ptoooey. 🤡

Is he even welcome in the stadium? I thought he was banned from attending games due to past attacks on referees and coaches and opposing fans. Does he get in with the 'ol big-nose-and-glasses disguise?

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Is he even welcome in the stadium? I thought he was banned from attending games due to past attacks on referees and coaches and opposing fans. Does he get in with the 'ol big-nose-and-glasses disguise?

I think a lot of that is teasing and fibbing. I think he can come to games. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

It’s a Gray Area because technically he’s not Allowed within 200 yards of the school , but since the stadium is still in Moultrie

i think he’s fine

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Well....you probably know how I feel about it.  I'm not for banning anybody.  Not even the (3) I have on ignore.  I'm not a moderator...and I have no aspirations to be one....but to me...if i don't like what somebody says (and they're usually just trolls) I put them on ignore.  You also probably know...I've dealt with Rab since 1997.  I actually had him on ignore on the GAVSV for 19 months.  That's not a joke.  I finally realized...Rab is Rab.  He's not gonna change.  So now...I laugh at him...I pick on him...and sometimes I even agree with him.  Buddha help me I do.  So I guess what I'm saying is....I'd honestly hate to see him banned permanently.

Rufus>>

The reason some people here are so out of control is because they think they can say whatever the hell they want and walk over authority 

The time has come to rip the cancer right off the skin and toss it out

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I guess Rab thought I was bullshitting about keeping the politics where they belonged. 

Warned his ass 33 minutes ago and 2 minutes later he's on a political diatribe over here in this thread. 

Yeah. You'll have to see me at the Hawg Pen fella. You can only read my stuff here now. 

🖐️

image.png.21b986db146e9814f59494aed1ecf37b.png

Who's Next???

Image result for who's next goldberg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's the way I would hope most people would handle their business. It's the easiest way to avoid content you don't like. 

As long as it doesn't glitch 

I realized a while back even if you place someone on ignore if you are typing in a thread and they post something betw time you start typing and finish it will still show their post 

Also ignoring someone doesn't stop them from seeing your posts and you can still see others replies when quoted by someone else who isn't on ignore

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's the way I would hope most people would handle their business. It's the easiest way to avoid content you don't like. 

yeah for the most part, i'm not a fan of banning. I prefer just "muting" people i no long want to deal with. But i get it, people get out of hand. For me once someone make a personal or bigoted comment i put them on the list. Even if they change their names... 

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet and would also need to be added to my ignore list if the rose is an a-hole."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

As long as it doesn't glitch 

I realized a while back even if you place someone on ignore if you are typing in a thread and they post something betw time you start typing and finish it will still show their post 

Also ignoring someone doesn't stop them from seeing your posts and you can still see others replies when quoted by someone else who isn't on ignore

Yeah, I'm sure that it isn't perfect. I haven't even tried the feature myself. I don't expect I should as I'm supposed to be keeping the place kosher for all of us. 

Of course there is some things that we have to stop from happening even outside of the ignore feature etc. Some stuff isn't acceptable period. The usual stuff that you would expect someone to punch your teeth down your throat for if you were speaking face to face you know. Like calling someone a slur. That type stuff. Especially after asking someone to not do it nicely. Then not so nicely. Etc. 

If you turn the other cheek, well, you only have four cheeks. Once they all have hand prints on them? What's next? Bend over and grab the ankles and spell run three times fast, or put a stop to the cheek slapping I reckon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

It appeared to be columbia something

Bc evidence proves i wasn't the one turning it political 

6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

THEN, I suggest that you consult the GESTAPO, who tends to stifle free speech!

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Free speech doesn't mean free of consequence 

1st amendment only protects you from being thrown in jail for saying negative things about the government 

It doesn't prevent people from bashing you on a public forum when they don't agree with you 

Nor does it protect you from being removed from a public forum for using free speech as a ploy to instigate trouble with other posters

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Tell THAT to your Left Wing whackados who bash OUR President, 24/7/365! HECK, they have been investigating him with a SPECIAL counsel for TWO YEARS, with NO PROOF of wrong doing!

My statement was pointing out that freedom of speech doesn't protect someone for the consequences of their speech on a public forum 

Honestly, I usually just move the political stuff off of this forum to the other. Once I have done that a few times, and straight up say stop doing it, and as soon as I go to a new thread and you are right straight doing it immediately after... Well, yeah. 

On top of the other bull that comes with the guy. Slurs and all. 

Image result for shrug hands out gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Honestly, I usually just move the political stuff off of this forum to the other. Once I have done that a few times, and straight up say stop doing it, and as soon as I go to a new thread and you are right straight doing it immediately after... Well, yeah. 

On top of the other bull that comes with the guy. Slurs and all. 

Image result for shrug hands out gif

Damnit I'm out of reactions for the day!

2 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

When has anything good ever come from engaging rab? I sometimes sit back and watch him engage himself...

You could always go to the Georgia board. The 7A board has like 10k posts. 8k are him talking to him. 

Im just bullcrapping. Idk how many posts there are or how many are his. The last time I read anything over there the two biggest trolls from the old Georgia board were like best buds there. Viper and Rab. I kinda felt like 🤢 and I read a little more until I 🤮 and then I came back here never to return there in months already.

xD

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You could always go to the Georgia board. The 7A board has like 10k posts. 8k are him talking to him. 

Im just bullcrapping. Idk how many posts there are or how many are his. The last time I read anything over there the two biggest trolls from the old Georgia board were like best buds there. Viper and Rab. I kinda felt like 🤢 and I read a little more until I 🤮 and then I came back here never to return there in months already.

Rab has over 100,000 posts on the Ga board. He changed screen names and had to start over.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I don't think he goes to too many games any more.  His health is not so great from what I read.