Narbonne 7 vs. Hawaii #1 St. Louis 47 Final

DevilDog

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

St Louis intercepts Narbonne deep in their Territory. St. Louis calls their offense the Run N Shoot.  Damn Warren Moon. They have not been stopped by Narbonne the whole game. 1 play they gain over 40 to Narbonne territory.  3 possessions and they are gouging Narbonne. 

I was in VIP area at Wave club in Hawaii in mid 90s. Sitting on couch across from Warren Moon. He was cool dude. As we were talking, we see him on news report on the TV at bar that he was wanted for hitting his wife. He had 2 hotties sitting with him. 😂🤙

18 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I was in VIP area at Wave club in Hawaii in mid 90s. Sitting on couch across from Warren Moon. He was cool dude. As we were talking, we see him on news report on the TV at bar that he was wanted for hitting his wife. He had 2 hotties sitting with him. 😂🤙

Great freaking story.  I was in Cleveland one year (1995) in the Flats in a Night Club I was taking a piss and I broke the unwritten rule and looked at the guy next to me and I was like I freaking know this dude it was 2am and the dude was Vince Coleman of the Seattle Mariners who was playing the Indians in the Playoffs.  Dude was in a freaking club at 2am.  I was like where do I know you from he says I am Vince Coleman.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

That probably explains why they lost to Cleveland in 6 games VC in a damn club at 2am.  Gotta love Pro athletes.  Warren Moon Chilling with some Strange right after smacking Mamma.  😂  That is classic

Damn No Norcross.  Narbonne runs fake FG and scores. 

Narbonne fakes the field goal, even after a delay of game call, and holder Steve Jenkins races to the right pylon for a 10-yard TD run. The ball was on the wrong side of the pylon and a few Saint Louis fans boo when they see the replay on the big screen, but the Gauchos are on the scoreboard. SAINT LOUIS 40, NARBONNE 7, 9:55, Q4.

Homer announcers said the only 2 TDs scored on St. Louis this year were off special teams. 

They have their Backup QB in the game. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

That probably explains why they lost to Cleveland in 6 games VC in a damn club at 2am.  Gotta love Pro athletes.  Warren Moon Chilling with some Strange right after smacking Mamma.  😂  That is classic

We met lot of players while stationed in Hawaii during off season and Pro Bowl time. We went thru-to Dukes on the beach everyday chasing tail. Seen shit load of big time actors and singers, etc at Dukes on the regular. 

Crazy how many athletes party during playoffs-championships. Reminds me of the Raider lineman that went missing to Mexico or somewhere during SB. Dude went nuts. 

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

We met lot of players while stationed in Hawaii during off season and Pro Bowl time. We went thru-to Dukes on the beach everyday chasing tail. Seen shit load of big time actors and singers, etc at Dukes on the regular. 

Crazy how many athletes party during playoffs-championships. Reminds me of the Raider lineman that went missing to Mexico or somewhere during SB. Dude went nuts. 

I remember that or the Cincinnati Bengal who went on a drug binge and missed the SB vs. the Niners.  Stanley Wilson. Dude is in prison now because of his addiction. 

The most notorious instance of Wilson's relapse into cocaine usage was on the eve of Super Bowl XXIII in 1989, where the Bengals were to play the San Francisco 49ers. Wilson told several teammates that he needed to get his playbook before their last meeting prior to the game. Twenty minutes later, his position coach, Jim Anderson, found him in the bathroom, deep in the throes of a cocaine high. The Bengals had no choice but to leave him off the roster. 

• Like 1

Just like that back to a running clock. 

No. 1 Saint Louis 47, Narbonne (Calif.) 7, 5:31, Q4

Saint Louis is content to run on every down, mostly, and Scanlan powers in for his second TD on fourth-and-goal from the Narbonne 5. That series was punctuated by four Gaucho penalties. SAINT LOUIS 47, NARBONNE 7, 5:31, Q4.