Manafort guilty on 8 charges....Trump will be having a hissy

stanscript

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

The only thing I’ll point out again is where is any legal proceeding related to “collusion”?

Everyone knew Manafort was dirty (that Trump hired him goes to show how hard up his campaign was in terms of bringing anyone credible on board), and he deserves to go to jail.

But we continue to wait, and wait, and wait for the main course to be served...if it ever will be...

Watch to see what develops about trump and his alleged Russian money laundering and the campaign connections that they may be able to link from there.  Thats the conspiracy charge that could come forward if true.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, in reality and for folks who actually care about America, things are going great. But leftists are more concerned with their Russian fantasies, worrying more about foreigners than fellow Americans and trying to figure out how many genders they can dream up. And outlawing straws. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Watch to see what develops about trump and his alleged Russian money laundering.  Thats the conspiracy charge that could come forward if true.

He’s been rumored to be tangled in a financial web with less-than-savory Russians for years.  I agree that, if anything, the firing of Comey and his own financial improprieties will be his undoing.

Trump has often said his finances were a “red line”.  I wonder what he’ll do if Mueller gets that deep into it?  Also, what would the reaction in the GOP-controlled (for now) Congress be if no “collusion” is found but massive financial illegalities are?  

“May you live in interesting times...”

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

He’s been rumored to be tangled in a financial web with less-than-savory Russians for years.  I agree that, if anything, the firing of Comey and his own financial improprieties will be his undoing.

Trump has often said his finances were a “red line”.  I wonder what he’ll do if Mueller gets that deep into it?  Also, what would the reaction if the GOP-controlled (for now) Congress be if no “collusion” is found but massive financial illegalities are?  

“May you live in interesting times...”

Focusing on "collusion" may have given some the idea that criminality hasn't taken place.  Conspiracy and other federal laws may come into play.   

But we'll see how far this goes.  Mueller may already know and is just keeping things close to the vest until they have solid and cross-checked information, 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, concha said:

Meanwhile, in reality and for folks who actually care about America, things are going great. But leftists are more concerned with their Russian fantasies, worrying more about foreigners than fellow Americans and trying to figure out how many genders they can dream up. And outlawing straws. 

Thanks fox!

#baddayindeed

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What the Left is forgetting:

Trump broke no campaign finance laws because he did not use campaign money

The incidents for which payoffs were made were pre-campaign

You can't indict a sitting Pres

Paulie being found guilty of tax fraud 12+ years ago has nothing to do w DJT or Russian collusion 

IMG_1159.JPG

-wrong

-wrong (if it were post campaign it wouldn't matter)

-wrong

and we'll see....why did they change the Republican platform at the republican convention??..Paulie have a hand in that??...😉

Actually what Michael Cohen said in court today is much more devastating to trump than Manafort's day in court.

Rachel Maddow recites from today's Cohen court transcripts. It's very interesting and problematic for trump.

If you go to MSNBC.com tomorrow morning you can see long clips of her show.  Of course, many of you don't want to know the truth that's why you watch FOX.  If you don't want to get caught flat-footed like you usually do, check out tonight's Rachel Maddow Show tomorrow morning.

http://www.msnbc.com/

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Actually what Michael Cohen said in court today is much more devastating to trump than Manafort's day in court.

Rachel Maddow recites from today's Cohen court transcripts. It's very interesting and problematic for trump.

If you go to MSNBC.com tomorrow morning you can see long clips of her show.  Of course, many of you don't want to know the truth that's why you watch FOX.  If you don't want to get caught flat-footed like you usually do, check out tonight's Rachel Maddow Show tomorrow morning.

That Liberal lying lesbo was crying when Trump was elected President. 

So how in the hell could anyone ever think she could provide unbiased, objective reporting? 

Lol. Freaking Rachel Mad-Ho! 

You should of just said to flip though the national enquirer while im cashing out at the grocery store

IMG_4181.JPG

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Also, I heard ICE apprehended a Nazi today in NYC. How can that be? I heard they all live in Red states? Very odd. 

Heard they knew about him the entire Obama presidency. 

There was something sick about Obama and his love for murderous dictators and people who cultivated atrocities against the human race. 

A sick piece of garbage truly 

10 hours ago, stanscript said:

Rick says lots of shit.

36464050_10157410324939045_4497002957035

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DBP66 said:

-wrong

-wrong (if it were post campaign it wouldn't matter)

-wrong

and we'll see....why did they change the Republican platform at the republican convention??..Paulie have a hand in that??...😉

And yet ANOTHER “we’ll see”. That’s about 2,367 “we’ll sees” since Trump took office. And so far the ....nada burger after nada burger.  But next time!!!’......🤣

• Like 1

What many of you fail to realize is what trump fixer/lawyer Michael Cohen charged yesterday.  

It's a conspiracy and Cohen admitted that he and trump conspired to affect the election by paying off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. Conspiracy.  No, not collusion but definitely (worse) conspiracy.  That's an impeachable offense.  It's a felony.

image.jpeg.e6988d92c587f1a9967a27839fc71d48.jpeg

Can you right wingnuts spell...."unindicted co-conspirator?"

Michael Cohen can and

I'll bet that Robert Mueller can, too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

And yet ANOTHER “we’ll see”. That’s about 2,367 “we’ll sees” since Trump took office. And so far the ....nada burger after nada burger.  But next time!!!’......🤣

LOL...how many GULITY pleas do you Trumpers need to see??...Papadopolis...Flynn...Cohen...Gates...and Manifort GUILTY on 8 counts...but it's all a "nothing burger"?!?....LOL...and why is Donny talking about "perjury traps" now??...because he's scared shit of talking to Mulluer...he'd tell more lies than truths if ever interviewed...let's see how much of a man Donny is when Mulluer want to interview him...or does he pussy out??....THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE...or get you ass locked up....;)

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...how many GULITY pleas do you Trumpers need to see??...Papadopolis...Flynn...Cohen...Gates...and Manifort GUILTY on 8 counts...but it's all a "nothing burger"?!?....LOL...and why is Donny talking about "perjury traps" now??...because he's scared shit of talking to Mulluer...he'd tell more lies than truths if ever interviewed...let's see how much of a man Donny is when Mulluer want to interview him...or does he pussy out??....THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE...or get you ass locked up....;)

I thought you hated Trump? I guess all of this low-hanging fruit provides you with a moral victory of some sort. if the press and went after every president like they do your current president, these nothing burger convictions would happen daily. I guess we'll just see....xD

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I thought you hated Trump? I guess all of this low-hanging fruit provides you with a moral victory of some sort. if the press and went after every president like they do your current president, these nothing burger convictions would happen daily. I guess we'll just see....xD

did former Presidents ever call the free press the "enemy of the people"?? ..NO...he gets what he deserves from the press who call him out on his daily lies...A.K.A. doing their job....;)

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, for the 87th time, the states (and deplorables) that mattered the most voted for him. And this isn't changing anytime soon. #winning 

IMG_0311.JPG

Most of the light blue part of the map is sagebrush, septic tanks, dial-up internet and cowboy bars.

More cows., sheep and horses than Republicans..

• Haha 1