Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Wow what will our military industrial complex in the pentagon do when they aren't sending our troops to slaughter in the sands of hell holes 

Keep them ready...finance the best training, equipment, and VA...in case they are actually needed to defend our great country. But I’d imagine that the war mongers won’t like it. Fu k it. After Trump wins again, Fire them all and replace leaders that get it. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

Keep them ready...finance the best training, equipment, and VA...in case they are actually needed to defend our great country. But I’d imagine that the war mongers won’t like it. Fu k it. After Trump wins again, Fire them all and replace leaders that get it. 

there's a reason why Bolton Bush and such are all not happy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

There is definitely an argument for that statement. And once he’s re-elected, after getting 20+% of the black vote, watch what he does for the black community. He will ensure a direction to continued prosperity. 🇺🇸 

I have a problem with Lincoln starting a war over morality reasons. People shouldn't die over morality. Legally he knew the south was right in their position 

37 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I have a problem with Lincoln starting a war over morality reasons. People shouldn't die over morality. Legally he knew the south was right in their position 

That’s a very defensible point. Objectively, as horrible as slavery was, it was common law (for lack of a better word) in 1860. And we are a Federalist nation. That said, I’m obviously against slavery, but I’m not going to begin to even think that can put myself in Lincoln’s position and understand his rationale. I mean...the man was trying to rid our great nation of slavery. But like I said, I see your point.