Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

45 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Fact-checking concha's lies = sense of drama

😄

<<eyes rolling>>

No, Andy.

Just you injecting your drama queenish words like "panicking" and "flailing" as such...

You sound like the fool we all know you to be.  😂

Andy =Â đŸ’©

• Like 1

11 hours ago, concha said:

Should've done it a long time ago.

The MSM's crackerjack investigative reporters will do... fuck all.

Lol, nothing noteworthy will result from this.

You guys keep hoping for the same shit the Q retards think will happen: mass arrests, Democrats gong to jail all over the place, etc.

What's likely to happen is that it will show the FBI made a few clerical errors throughout, a few procedural errors, but overall were justified in their work.

He could have done this at any time, and if the information was SO key to proving him right he would have opened it up a while ago. This is merely a flailing distraction from him getting COVID and his disastrous performance in the debate.

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

He could have done this at any time, and if the information was SO key to proving him right he would have opened it up a while ago. This is merely a flailing distraction from him getting COVID and his disastrous performance in the debate.

Exactly.

Remember when Biden/Ukraine/Burisma was a thing?

Then the Republican Senate had to admit that nothing was there?

😄

49 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Exactly.

Remember when Biden/Ukraine/Burisma was a thing?

Then the Republican Senate had to admit that nothing was there?

😄

Part of Trump's decline in support is because he ran with that and thought it would go over well.

Biden was talking about his dead son that has a Bronze Star and Trump interrupted to blab about Hunter Biden. 

Guy has no discipline and can only read the room when it's filled with his own zealots.

23 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Part of Trump's decline in support is because he ran with that and thought it would go over well.

Biden was talking about his dead son that has a Bronze Star and Trump interrupted to blab about Hunter Biden. 

Guy has no discipline and can only read the room when it's filled with his own zealots.

I'm convinced Trump came to become a cult figure because he came at the right time and place and not because he is skillful or smart.  Every decision is based on him and how he thinks he is viewed and the only place that works is with his cult followers.

You can document every stupid thing Trump does and then just replace Trumps name with Obama and these hypocrites would storm the WH.  And IMO they would be right in doing so.  But when Trump does these things it's all good.  The battle against reality is ongoing and the cult is losing.  What I am curious about is what do they do with all their anger and fear they have convinced themselves is warranted when there cult leader is no longer around.  Do talks of civil war continue?  At this point I am no longer surprised by the lack of critical thought or empathy but I am still disappointed.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Trump says he wants larger stimulus package than GOP or Dems are discussing

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-says-wants-bigger-stimulus-than-gop-democrats-asking-for

BEST PRESIDENT EVER! Always for the people!

Him and Pelosi both want the same result.

BRILLIANT!

I maintain that he's both the best and worst panderer of all-time.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

So per Mike Pompeo apparently "lost" Hillary Clinton emails have been found and are to start to be released potentially before election day.

Could be fun.

NO WAY Hillary wins now.

I'm 100% sure this will keep her out of the White House.

Cankles has NO CHANCE, I'll bet anyone $1 million that these emails keep her from being President.

PROVE ME WRONG!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

NO WAY Hillary wins now.

I'm 100% sure this will keep her out of the White House.

Cankles has NO CHANCE, I'll bet anyone $1 million that these emails keep her from being President.

PROVE ME WRONG!

We agree.

Cankles

Hopefully it will be fun though.