Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You and the rest of you creepy leftists deserve every insult he throws out at ya. Payback’s a bitch. Hope this helps. Douchbag. 🤣

payback is a bitch is right Blueballs!...you drank waaay too much Trump Kool-Aid!..Tuesday you'll need a pacifier to suck on..🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

payback is a bitch is right Blueballs!...you drank waaay too much Trump Kool-Aid!..Tuesday you'll need a pacifier to suck on..🤡

Actually. You mean not enough Trump kool aid, dumbass. Always looking for more. More Trump and Patriotism. Less retarded Corrupt Dementia and America-hating never Trumper douchebags. Hope this helps. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Actually. You mean not enough Trump kool aid, dumbass. Always looking for more. More Trump and Patriotism. Less retarded Corrupt Dementia and America-hating never Trumper douchebags. Hope this helps. 👍

Patriotism!??..LOL...as Trump bends over for Putin whenever he can?!...did you forget Trump's famous Helsinki speech when he threw the country under the bus for his master??...Patriotism??..LOL...you and Trump have NO CLUE what that means..😒

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Trump is a fucking machine! Drove 8 hours to get to Grand Rapids yesterday. The crowd was huge!! The enthusiasm was absolutely off the charts. Didn’t get back to the hotel until 3am. Trump and Pence are clearly the ticket needed to continue to keep America great into the future. I’m honored to have been able to witness a part of history. God Speed Mr. President.

6BCF98A5-7A32-4CE6-BEC8-5DE9F6A1BB6A.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Trump is a fucking machine! Drove 8 hours to get to Grand Rapids yesterday. The crowd was huge!! The enthusiasm was absolutely off the charts. Didn’t get back to the hotel until 3am. Trump and Pence are clearly the ticket needed to continue to keep America great into the future. I’m honored to have been able to witness a part of history. God Speed Mr. President.

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

921DEAD4-CAD6-4507-9BCA-B43068B0CB3A.jpeg

GSB, your market will return next fall.  Serious:  back off the proTrump stuff.  A lot of us (me!) are lifetime Republicans who hate Trump.  I don’t like liberals, AOC or burkas either.  But Trump doesn’t give a shit about you or me or anyone else.  Certainly not our country.

When Trump is gone you’re going to need your credibility.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 9:15 AM, Blueliner said:

128,000 tested positive for the virus Thursday.  Did he breathe on you?  I know two people who have died from it and several more who were hospitalized.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

That's interesting. I haven't seen one person cough in 8 months. I guess the virus only affects dcraps. 

Trump has minimized what the virus has done to us.  He could care less if anyone dies from it.

Rumor is that Barr has it now.  Also look up Chris Christy’s opinion after spending a week in the hospital.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Trump has minimized what the virus has done to us.  He could care less if anyone dies from it.

Rumor is that Barr has it now.  Also look up Chris Christy’s opinion after spending a week in the hospital.

Good grief, BD. I literally have not seen a person cough in 8 months. 8 months! And nobody is wearing masks where I am. You were lied to and suckered....and you bought right into it. Did you mail in your illegal ballot?

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Good grief, BD. I literally have not seen a person cough in 8 months. 8 months! And nobody is wearing masks where I am. You were lied to and suckered....and you bought right into it. Did you mail in your illegal ballot?

I wear a mask in public.  I have heart disease snd could die if I get the virus.  My wife, too.  We respect and fear it.

• Thanks 1