Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

That’s a very defensible point. Objectively, as horrible as slavery was, it was common law (for lack of a better word) in 1860. And we are a Federalist nation. That said, I’m obviously against slavery, but I’m not going to begin to even think that can put myself in Lincoln’s position and understand his rationale. I mean...the man was trying to rid our great nation of slavery. But like I said, I see your point. 

But see because your against something doesn't mean that something should automatically end. People are against abortion. We have it. People are against the death penalty we have it 

Lincoln felt for the good of the union that all the states should be one which is fine but he couls have done that and recognized that the entire South economy was based on cotton and slavery. 

Slavery was a necessary evil that would have ended with technology. The cotton gin would have easily put slavery out.

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

But see because your against something doesn't mean that something should automatically end. People are against abortion. We have it. People are against the death penalty we have it 

Lincoln felt for the good of the union that all the states should be one which is fine but he couls have done that and recognized that the entire South economy was based on cotton and slavery. 

Slavery was a necessary evil that would have ended with technology. The cotton gin would have easily put slavery out.

I’m against slavery of any kind on any level. I have ancestors that were undoubtedly slaves. But it was what it was at the time. So I don’t hate white people nor myself. As I said, you have valid, legallly-defensible point. But it’s also hard argue against what Lincoln was fighting for...or should I say what he sent others to fight for. I have a hard time being upset as to what he accomplished even at the incredible toll that it took upon our country at the time. 

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m against slavery of any kind on any level. I have ancestors that were undoubtedly slaves. But it was what it was at the time. So I don’t hate white people nor myself. As I said, you have valid, legallly-defensible point. But it’s also hard argue against what Lincoln was fighting for...or should I say what he sent others to fight for. I have a hard time being upset as to what he accomplished even at the incredible toll that it took upon our country at the time. 

I have a hard time with 600000 dead and the destruction of the south where a lot of cities and little towns have never recovered over something that he felt morally opposed too. He was a lawyer and should have known better that morality isn't an argument. Legally slavery was allowed and he even acknowledge it. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I have a hard time with 600000 dead and the destruction of the south where a lot of cities and little towns have never recovered over something that he felt morally opposed too. He was a lawyer and should have known better that morality isn't an argument. Legally slavery was allowed and he even acknowledge it. 

Yeah. 600,000 dead. That’s a lot. It’d be like 2 million in terms of today’s population. 😔

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yup, it’s true.... Trumpy has surpassed Al Gore’s accomplishment for inventing the internet. 

You just can’t make this shit up. 

It must be intoxicating being this stupid, huh Conchita?

bgw

SO you're trying to blame him for the outbreak spread,

but not give credit when the spread recedes????

yes....you must be intoxicated 🍼 LOL

either he's responsible for the course or not 🙄

so which is it smart guy...🤣.LOL

PS: nobody would have laughed at Al gorey had "someone else" made that claim "about" him......so not only do you NOT "listen to the science" office....but you appear to have them confused with someone else....🤣

BTW: sober up will ya....and step away from the baby bottle....

giphy.gif

😝

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Troll said:

SO you're trying to blame him for the outbreak spread,

but not give credit when the spread recedes????

yes....you must be intoxicated 🍼 LOL

either he's responsible for the course or not 🙄

so which is it smart guy...🤣.LOL

PS: nobody would have laughed at Al gorey had "someone else" made that claim "about" him......so not only do you NOT "listen to the science" office....but you appear to have them confused with someone else....🤣

BTW: sober up will ya....and step away from the baby bottle....

giphy.gif

😝

How about the millions that survived?Thank you DJT.

• Like 2

Trump Rule Requires Health Plans to Disclose Costs up Front

The Trump administration is trying to pull back the veil on health care costs to encourage competition, finalizing a requirement for insurers to tell consumers up front the actual prices for common tests and procedures.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2020-10-29/trump-rule-requires-health-plans-to-disclose-costs-up-front%3fcontext=amp