Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

4 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

We need balance to fix our problems. We need Democrats to strengthen our nation just like we need Republicans. When one party is broken, then we as a nation are broken. I don't want to see either party broken, I want to see a whole nation.

I agree with this 100%. THAT is why I’m so incredibly pissed at the dems. They are ruining the check n balances because the party is utterly a disgrace. 

• Like 1

US weekly jobless claims drop to the lowest level since 1969

PUBLISHED AN HOUR AGO  UPDATED 13 MIN AGO

KEY POINTS
  • The number of Americans filing applications for unemployment benefits dropped to a 49-1/2-year low last week.
  • The data pointed to sustained labor market strength that could temper expectations of a sharp slowdown in economic growth.
  • Initial claims for state unemployment benefits fell 8,000 to a seasonally adjusted 196,000 for the week ended April 6, the lowest level since early October 1969.
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, RedZone said:

this thread reminds of the bnu commits thread on the high school side....a bunch of little dicks thinking they are "winning and superior"

What a freakin joke...xD

and you remind me of a typical leftist Looney who can't accept the facts when they're right in front of your face because it doesn't fit your agenda

31 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

She is speaking to the resident contemplating sending his hatred people there.

Anger at Trump, not Dems.

God, you’re dumb. She probably does hate Trump. What lames ass actor/actress/entertainer in Hollywood doesn’t. But she is clearly pointing out the absolute failed, shit show liberal policies that have destroyed her beautiful state of California. Are you purposefully being obtuse, Mr. Bigot? Or are really just that stupid? Stick to your “oppressed” backward ass thinking in the sticks of the GA plantation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

God, you’re dumb. She probably does hate Trump. What lames ass actor/actress/entertainer in Hollywood doesn’t. But she is clearly pointing out the absolute failed, shit show liberal policies that have destroyed her beautiful state of California. Are you purposefully being obtuse, Mr. Bigot? Or are really just that stupid? Stick to your “oppressed” backward ass thinking in the sticks of the GA plantation. 

He missed it. She is saying WE CANT TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN PEOPLE INCLUDING VETS AND SO WE CANT TAKE CARE OF ANYMORE!!!

• Like 1