Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

On 10/7/2019 at 11:53 PM, thc6795 said:

You know I don't think he is real.  Know one can be this fucking stupid.  Continue to be the mentally challenged pinata. I think this is a Russian bot.  Just something to keep us amused. 

You know, I've actually question if he is a plant for Trump... LOL. But then I remember him being on before the Trump POTUS era. Sadly, I know he is a real human being that just loves his side of the fence. 

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

This is where your stupidity and gullibility continues to reign supreme. He’s NOT going to get impeached, parrot boy! What part don’t you get? The lunatic house dems are posturing. They KNOW that they don’t have anything to impeach him on...LOL..they know they do have something to impeach him on and it won't be "for not being nice"..it will be for asking TWO foreign countries to interfere in our election..that's "something" not "nothing".. They’re just going to let the lying, unethical, immoral, no-credibility MSM keep it in the news for the next year with hopes it going influence voters. It WONT in the end and is going to bite them hard...as it already is...it's biting Trump in case you haven't noticed...a FOX poll has a majority of PATRIOTIC Americans want him impeached...😉 . Smart, normal, patriotic Americans (clearly not you), are edging fed up with this non-stop BS from the left. That’s all they have. They suck and their collective behavior is worse. 

On 10/8/2019 at 12:18 AM, Blueliner said:

How old is he? Like 25-30? You'd have to be a mindless, man-adolescent to reason and debate like he does. He's a typical leftist that doesn't have the ability to think logically, and just emotionally regurgitates the same thing over and over despite having no proof of anything. Coincidentally, like a 16 year old...who the left wants to make eligible to vote. When ya control the narrative like the MSM, they can say whatever the fuck that they wan without consequences. If Trump were really all of the things that the left claims he is, he'd be out of office and in jail already. Rational Americans that have the ability to think critically would see this and act accordingly. But we (America) see Trump's true colors despite the left's attempt to smear this man 24/7/365. In contrast, Americans see the left's true colors as well, and KNOWS that the left/MSM is harassing a sitting US President, acting unethically, lying, and just is just generally full of shit. 66 likes being full of shit. Like a dirty little green-stool filled diaper. 

What I saw was the deaths that follow the Clintons and the Bleaching of her emails when under subpoena duces tecum. I couldn't vote for someone that has less ethics than Trump. Now Biden seems in the same boat with his coercion in Ukarain

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

You know, I've actually question if he is a plant for Trump... LOL. But then I remember him being on before the Trump POTUS era. Sadly, I know he is a real human being that just loves his side of the fence. 

Trump plant?..LOL...I love America..not the Pres...I think what he did was very un-American? What do you think about asking foreign countries to interfere in our election?

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

You're a retard. Your comeback is equivalent to "I know you are, but what am I". No original thoughts. Nothing to support your position other than polls that led Kill liar y to victory in '16. You're pathetic and are going to get you ass kicked BAD in '20.

you still have no clue why he's being impeached??...and think Trump is a Patriot??..and you're calling me a retard??..LOL...🤡

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Trump plant?..LOL...I love America..not the Pres...I think what he did was very un-American? What do you think about asking foreign countries to interfere in our election?

Honestly, about the same as a VP using threats to stop an investigation. I don't like either.

If Trump had said "I need your help getting elected" to China then I would be upset. But saying I want you to investigate corruption, meaning Biden, then I would consider it American. I want to know if Biden is corrupt before the DNC selects their candidate. Wouldn't you want to know if Biden is corrupt? I want a DNC candidate that can beat Trump. Not seeing one yet, though. Right now I vote for Trump. Just saying that I hate the mess of our politics right now, and Dems whinning for 3 years now isn't making me want to elect one.

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Honestly, about the same as a VP using threats to stop an investigation. I don't like either.

If Trump had said "I need your help getting elected" to China then I would be upset. But saying I want you to investigate corruption, meaning Biden,..you don't think Biden being the front runner has anything to do with requesting the investigation???..if he wasn't a candidate would anyone know anything about this "corruption"? then I would consider it American. I want to know if Biden is corrupt before the DNC selects their candidate...and I'm sure the DNC doesn't want to send a tainted candidate to the election and since the A.G. in Ukraine did an investigation and found no wrong doing on his son's part..it's just mud slinging at this point..it would have been "proven' a long time ago if anything wrong happened. Wouldn't you want to know if Biden is corrupt? I want a DNC candidate that can beat Trump. Not seeing one yet, though. Right now I vote for Trump. Just saying that I hate the mess of our politics right now, and Dems whinning for 3 years now isn't making me want to elect one...I don't believe they were whinning...they wanted to know why Trump met in his building with Russian who promised to help him get elected..we also want and need to be protected from interference in our next election so it was very important to find out how the Russians helped Trump so it doesn't happen again...and this latest crisis is all on Trump for asking for a favor...which is illegal to do...so we now have the impeachment saga..the dems have no choice..they need to protect our nation from foreign interference..it's the Patriotic thing to do.

15 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

If Trump had said "I need your help getting elected" to China then I would be upset. But saying I want you to investigate corruption, meaning Biden, then I would consider it American. I want to know if Biden is corrupt before the DNC selects their candidate. Wouldn't you want to know if Biden is corrupt? I want a DNC candidate that can beat Trump. Not seeing one yet, though. Right now I vote for Trump. Just saying that I hate the mess of our politics right now, and Dems whinning for 3 years now isn't making me want to elect one.

He KNOWS this. He's just being a petulant little shit. 

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

.you don't think Biden being the front runner has anything to do with requesting the investigation???..if he wasn't a candidate would anyone know anything about this "corruption"? 

I'm sure it had a lot to do with Biden being a candidate. It still posses the question. Would you like to see a better candidate go against Trump? A candidate with Ben Carson like background. One that can't be touched by corruption.

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Copy. No link to backup your claim that our President asking a foreign country to interfere in an American election. Go get your next BS story from CNN and report back. We'll be on the edge of our seats waiting.

I guess you'll have to wait for the trail in the Senate to start to buy a clue..🤡

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I'm sure it had a lot to do with Biden being a candidate. It still posses the question. Would you like to see a better candidate go against Trump? A candidate with Ben Carson like background. One that can't be touched by corruption.

Biden is not going to win....and never was going to. He isn't the frontrunner by any means. And he, his son, Pelosi, her son, Kerry's son, Romney....ALL have held high-level board positions or have had significant interests in Ukrainian energy. And the Ukrainians have pretty much donated more money to the Clintong foundation than every other country combined. But dumbshit is fixated on Trump asking President to President to investigate our former VP bragging about extorting his country's officials with OUR tax dollars. 66 is an absolute imbecile.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I'm sure it had a lot to do with Biden being a candidate...and that's why it's a BIG problem..you can't ask a foreign country to help your Presidential election...it's 100% wrong and anti-American according to our Constitution...has Trump asked any other country in the world to investigate any other U.S. citizen for "corruption"??..NO..just the guy beating him in the polls. It still posses the question. Would you like to see a better candidate go against Trump?..I think Biden is ok along with the other front runners..anyone but Trump is want America wants IMO.. A candidate with Ben Carson like background. One that can't be touched by corruption.

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I guess you'll have to wait for the trail in the Senate to start to buy a clue..🤡

LOL! Can't wait for that. But it's not going to happen. The dems are pussies and all talk. They KNOW they have nothing and they'll get their asses kicked even more than they are. The wheels have come off and they're desperate. It's comical to watch. YOU are comical to watch.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

I'm sure it had a lot to do with Biden being a candidate...and that's why it's a BIG problem..you can't ask a foreign country to help your Presidential election...it's 100% wrong and anti-American according to our Constitution...has Trump asked any other country in the world to investigate a U.S. citizen for "corruption"?..NO..just the guy beating him in the polls. It still posses the question. Would you like to see a better candidate go against Trump?..I think Biden is ok along with the other front runners..anyone but Trump is want America wants IMO.. A candidate with Ben Carson like background. One that can't be touched by corruption.

I'm okay with you and not likeing Trump. 

Time will tell all tales, or truths, if we are lucky.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Not the guy beating him in the polls. You mean the guy bragging about extorting money from another country. I'm with Cat, I'm glad I now know that Biden and the rest of those lunatic dems are all corrupt. I will not vote for any of them. Thanks, President Trump for keeping our country safe and free from democrap corruption.👍

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Not the guy beating him in the polls. You mean the guy bragging about extorting money from another country. I'm with Cat, I'm glad I now know that Biden and the rest of those lunatic dems are all corrupt. I will not vote for any of them. Thanks, President Trump for keeping our country safe and free from democrap corruption.👍

LOL.."corrupt" and "corruption" are the words Trump has you clowns throwing around now...and you all got the message..too bad there was no corruption...an investigation was already done...but that doesn't stop you parrots from saying those new magical words...corrupt and corruption like good little clowns!

53 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

What I saw was the deaths that follow the Clintons and the Bleaching of her emails when under subpoena duces tecum. I couldn't vote for someone that has less ethics than Trump. Now Biden seems in the same boat with his coercion in Ukarain

You believe the Clinton's have been murdering people?  Really?

11 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

As I understand it, Biden-along with other European countries, the Obama administration, officials within the Ukraine government, wanted the investigations to continue, not to stop them.  The person they wanted out and why they wanted him out was for NOT investigating crimes. Completely opposite of what Trump's and Giuliani's claim to have happened.  I have to think that either Trump is lying...again or the European countries, Obama admin and Ukraine officials conspired for the sake of Biden's son having a job.  Highly unlikely to say the least.  Interesting that this has become a issue now instead of in 2016 when this was happening and Republicans controlled both houses of Congress.  They certainly knew about Biden's son and the pressure WE put on Ukraine to get rid of that guy.

If Trump had said "I need your help getting elected" to China then I would be upset.  But saying I want you to investigate corruption, meaning Biden, then I would consider it American. I want to know if Biden is corrupt before the DNC selects their candidate. Wouldn't you want to know if Biden is corrupt? I want a DNC candidate that can beat Trump. Not seeing one yet, though. Right now I vote for Trump. Just saying that I hate the mess of our politics right now, and Dems whinning for 3 years now isn't making me want to elect one.

IMO, that is the same thing and would have the exact same result.  That is not how Trump operates (it is not how anybody who is doing criminal activity operates).  I mean he is not bright but he is also not that stupid to come out and say that outright.  Do you honestly believe that Trump is actually trying to root out corruption?  Do you think Trump would care at all if Biden wasn't his main rival for the Presidency?  

I think the focus should be on what the Dems are whining about and not the fact that they are whining as you say.  That is just being upset at the messenger and not the actual message.  

You should vote for whomever you want, of course, but I hate to see you get a basic and extremely important fact wrong.  At least that is how I understand it and I have read about this a bit.  And I did not get the information from MSNBC or CNN alone, I sought information elsewhere to see if it was the same.  It was.

Another thing that is disturbing is the fact that the whistleblower is under attack by and needs protection from our President.  A citizen needs to be protected from our own President.  That is bad.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2