Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

32 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Copy. No link to backup your claim that our President asking a foreign country to interfere in an American election. Go get your next BS story from CNN and report back. We'll be on the edge of our seats waiting.

Here are a few links.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-asked-ukraine-and-china-to-investigate-biden-2019-10

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-defends-conversation-with-ukraine-leader-11568993176

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I'm glad I now know that Biden and the rest of those lunatic dems are all corrupt. I will not vote for any of them. Thanks, President Trump for keeping our country safe and free from democrap corruption.👍

Yes, all the exposing of corruption seems great, but if you are pulling for one side or another you may be disappointed...

Longstanding conspiracy rumor is that the reason it will take years is because the swamp is so deep on both sides, that those "good guy patriots" are having a very hard time finding enough 'clean politicians' to actually run the government(which might actually make sense if 'intelligence' all of a sudden through technical innovation had intimate access to everyone's lives) so it's left to a 'prioritization process'.....which might take a while...

PS: It looks like they prioritized pedo child trafficking sex slave participants first...so that fits...but it's not my conspiracy theory 😄

Oh and BTW: heard another way out conspiracy theory that struck a funny chord....The jist of it was Hilry being blackmailed 11 days before the election....go figure 🤔  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Another thing that is disturbing is the fact that the whistleblower is under attack by and needs protection from our President.  A citizen needs to be protected from our own President.  That is bad.

This. 

There are literally no words. I will never understand how anyone can excuse this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Biden is not going to win....and never was going to. 

Well certainly not if the DNC peeps keep running television commercials screaming the opponent is  "TOO RICH, TOO WHITE, AND TOO MALE"....as the ENTIRE sales pitch...

like they just did in Maryland/Delaware...

(someone should find a link for that one and post it, but it was so ridiculous not even Youtube was carrying it....but it probably is laying around somewhere)  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This. 

There are literally no words. I will never understand how anyone can excuse this. 

What excuse do you need to accuse someone with only hearsay ?

What excuse do you need to actually face an anonymous accuser here  in the US?

and what excuse are you using to claim some anonymous accuser needs some 'protection' from our POTUS?

For someone who seems to have an awful lot of excuses.....

your above post is pretty ironic...

giphy.gif 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Of course there are opinion articles written by your buddies at the MSM. Nobody disputed that. The problem is that not one of them prove, nor has Trump admitted, that he "asked a foreign country to interfere with an American election". Trump asking the Ukraine Prez to investigate corrupt ass Biden and his corrupt ass son for bragging about holding billions in quid pro quo money is NOT (repeat) NOT asking another country to interfere in an American election. That was my point that the  doofus-retard-parrot-66  is missing. That is just made up BS by the left as, yet again, another BS attack on the President. And you guys gleefully just repeat it without a shred of evidence to substantiate. What's hilarious is that when you guys were all rabid with Russia for the umpteenth time, it was ALLLLLLL about getting to the bottom of the meddling. Investigation!!!!!!!! Now...not so much. The left are the worst hypocrites EVER. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Of course there are opinion articles written by your buddies at the MSM. Nobody disputed that. The problem is that not one of them prove, no has Trump admitted, that he "asked a foreign country to interfere with an American election". Trump asking the Ukraine Prez to investigate corrupt ass Biden and his corrupt ass son for bragging about holding billions in quid pro quo money is NOT (repeat) NOT asking another country to interfere in an American election. That was my point that the  doofus-retard-parrot-66  is missing. That is just made up BS by the left as, yet again, another BS attack on the President. And you guys gleefully just repeat it without a shred of evidence to substantiate. What's hilarious is that when you guys were all rabid with Russia for the umpteenth time, it was ALLLLLLL about getting to the bottom of the meddling. Investigation!!!!!!!! Now...not so much. The left are the worst hypocrites EVER. 

There's a good lawyer vlog out there with some guy (an unbiased in US politics, Canadian) that breaks down current events as he sees them from the legal perspective …...of course since he's reasonable, truthful, and unbiased his Ytube channel  has been under attack 🙄...but I think he covered this topic (or one of the recent ones) prefacing everything on how people read things differently....if my memory is right it was a pretty decent explanation... 

gimme a sec I'll see if I can find it....you might like this guy anyway...too overly caffeinated for some, but breaks down some interesting topics reasonably.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Yes, all the exposing of corruption seems great, but if you are pulling for one side or another you may be disappointed... I hear ya, bro. But like you, I didn't just fall off of the turnip truck. Corruption has been around on both sides since forever for sure. But the difference now is that (1) Trump isn't corrupt. He has no reason to be. And the left hates it that he won't back down nor can be bought. He has one goal and that's to MAGA. The left HATES this because they don't like America the way that it is, and it's clear as day. And (2) the left has taken corruption, unethical behavior, and lying to a whole nutha level, my friend, that can possibly change the fabric of our nation forever. I've never in my life seen anything like this. The left had a nice plan in place...(with the MSM chaperoning) Obama to set it up, then Hilary to seal the deal. America said HELL NO. We can't let that happen. And the left hates it and is freaking out. And clearly they will do ANYTHING to get Trump out of office. I mean, the election is year away and they can't wait. Why is that?🤔.so yes. I rooting for the right...at least this time around.

Longstanding conspiracy rumor is that the reason it will take years is because the swamp is so deep on both sides, that those "good guy patriots" are having a very hard time finding enough 'clean politicians' to actually run the government(which might actually make sense if 'intelligence' all of a sudden through technical innovation had intimate access to everyone's lives) so it's left to a 'prioritization process'.....which might take a while...I agree that the swamp is deep on both sides. Trump is just starting the process. But right now today, the dems are destroying our country with their BS. Let 'em fight it out in the swamp. But when it affects everyone else like this, it's irresponsible and immoral. Trump is the POTUS like it or not. These people need to be adults and act like it and stop fucking our country. 

PS: It looks like they prioritized pedo child trafficking sex slave participants first...so that fits...but it's not my conspiracy theory 😄Nice

Oh and BTW: heard another way out conspiracy theory that struck a funny chord....The jist of it was Hilry being blackmailed 11 days before the election....go figure 🤔  

….can't wait to hear all about that one.🤣

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Another thing that is disturbing is the fact that the whistleblower is under attack by and needs protection from our President.  A citizen needs to be protected from our own President.  That is bad.

THIS is too funny. Just listen to yourself. This is straight outta Roswell Rachel's nightly script. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

This. 

So let me get this straight. This "person" needs to have protection from the POTUS because said person has information what amounts to hearsay? Trump has ZERO reason to fear this person, if he/they even exist. That is just made up BS by the media and your pals on the left to continue the fake outrage mumbo jumbo(shock😲). I predict there will be 23 more whistleblowers by next year....all in need of protection from Orangeman Bad, of course🤣

As it turns out, you're right. There are no words.

26 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

So let me get this straight. This "person" needs to have protection from the POTUS because said person has information what amounts to hearsay? Trump has ZERO reason to fear this person, if he/they even exist. That is just made up BS by the media and your pals on the left to continue the fake outrage mumbo jumbo(shock😲). I predict there will be 23 more whistleblowers by next year....all in need of protection from Orangeman Bad, of course🤣

Trump is right about one thing, "we have never seen anything like it."

Both his actions and the excuses his disciples come up with,.

15 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Of course there are opinion articles written by your buddies at the MSM. Nobody disputed that. The problem is that not one of them prove, nor has Trump admitted, that he "asked a foreign country to interfere with an American election". Trump asking the Ukraine Prez to investigate corrupt ass Biden and his corrupt ass son for bragging??..LOL..there should be investigated for bragging huh??..LOL..don't think they ever bragged but it's not a crime.. about holding billions in quid pro quo money is NOT (repeat) NOT asking another country to interfere in an American election...OF COURSE is it when the guy you're asking to investigate is beating him in the polls...don't be so naive like he wants you to be. That was my point that the  doofus-retard-parrot-66  is missing. That is just made up BS by the left as, yet again, another BS attack on the President...B.S. attack??..he didn't ask TWO countries to INTERFERE IN OUR ELECTION..YES he did..right on T.V for the world to see...you guys just need to take your blinders off and ear plugs out.. And you guys gleefully just repeat it without a shred of evidence to substantiate....the evidence is his own words...wake-up.. What's hilarious is that when you guys were all rabid with Russia for the umpteenth time, it was ALLLLLLL about getting to the bottom of the meddling. Investigation!!!!!!!! Now...not so much. The left are the worst hypocrites EVER. 

15 hours ago, Blueliner said:

So let me get this straight. This "person" needs to have protection from the POTUS because said person has information what amounts to hearsay?..the I.G. made sure it wasn't hearsay when he interviewed several people who collaborated what they claimed..that's why it was deemed "URGENT" and "CREDIBLE" and a second whistle blower now has FIRST hand info...so there goes your "hearsay" excuse..Trump has ZERO reason to fear this person, if he/they even exist. That is just made up BS...the I.G. investigated the claim and several people confirmed it...stop lying to yourself... by the media and your pals on the left to continue the fake outrage mumbo jumbo(shock😲). I predict there will be 23 more whistleblowers by next year....all in need of protection from Orangeman Bad, of course🤣

14 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Really the "whistle blower" worked for/with Biden and accompanied him to the Ukraine...so what Tex...does this make the "perfect" phone call go away??..NO....LOL..dumb ass red neck...what about the second whistle blower what has FIRST hand info. Tex??...🤡  Fuck all you demoRATS.  Impeach my balls. 

Not you douchrbagpussy66 you stay away from my balls.....I'm sure Mary has a hold you balls right now!