Hoover vs SJC

954gator

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Don't sweat em man.  The more matchups between states the better.   Every once in a while that filler game is going to surprise the nation.  Keep it up man!  

Just be honest about what you are doing though.

I agree. Let's keep getting the matchups going. 

Again, not hating on PGL. I appreciate good matchups. I appreciate all matchups.

Let's call a spade a spade though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Private>Public 

You have to stop with that lol.   Any privates in Bama that can take Hoover?  Or privates in GA that can take on Grayson or Colquitt?   It's not always the case.  Anyways I'd probably still give SJC the edge, but Hoover normally has a pretty stout D, so if they have a good QB/offense they can make it a game IMO.    Since when is SJC unbeatable?

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just be honest about what you are doing though.

I agree. Let's keep getting the matchups going. 

Again, not hating on PGL. I appreciate good matchups. I appreciate all matchups.

Let's call a spade a spade though. 

Lol I missed the argument i just figured people were bashing some mismatched games.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lol I missed the argument i just figured people were bashing some mismatched games.   

We saw last year that SJC lacked depth when they blew a big lead to DLS who also lacked depth.

With that said, I think Hoover will lose in a very close game. The spread will be less than a TD either way.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, 954gator said:

You have to stop with that lol.   Any privates in Bama that can take Hoover?  Or privates in GA that can take on Grayson or Colquitt?   It's not always the case.  Anyways I'd probably still give SJC the edge, but Hoover normally has a pretty stout D, so if they have a good QB/offense they can make it a game IMO.    Since when is SJC unbeatable?

Blessed trinity would stomp a Mud hole in Colquit 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

OR any team anywhere that can take on Grayson?  Unveiling the SUPER RAMS!!!!

Oh wait, something happened and I started channeling Folsom.  Must have been those onions on the hotdog last night.  😎