I want to play HS Football my senior year

Tommy

Hello I want to play high school football Next year my senior year. I never played a day in my life but want to join the team.   I don’t want to leave senior year and not join and regretting it my whole life.  I play hockey now and am ok at throwing and receiving and I’m Fast.   I am 5,4”and 130lb   Do you think I should try it?? What position do you think I should play.         Should I play football ??? 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hello I want to play high school football Next year my senior year. I never played a day in my life but want to join the team.   I don’t want to leave senior year and not join and regretting it my whole life.  I play hockey now and am ok at throwing and receiving and I’m Fast.   I am 5,4”and 130lb   Do you think I should try it?? What position do you think I should play.         Should I play football ??? 

Play lacrosse.... ur going against kids that played there whole life.. being 130 lbs soak and wet didn’t help either

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Play. Have no regrets. You can’t get that time back. Tell coach you want to be on the suicide team!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tommy said:

hmmm...this seems fishy...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If your a hockey player go play lax. You'll excel at it. What level of football would u play? Varsity? Is it a nationally relevant team or no? What state?

It is an ok team ranked 60 something in the state Illinois not the best yet not the worst 

Just now, Tommy said:

What is fishy about this ? 

your post.

if your 5'3" and 130lb and have never played football, dont. Your going to get hurt.

Also, if your a Jr in HS and want to play next year get of this message board and hit the weight room.  None of the 30+ year old guys here are going to help you get better at football.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It is an ok team ranked 60 something in the state Illinois not the best yet not the worst 

I would say play lacrosse or stick with hockey. Unless you just want to suit up on a football field at your size and weight I can't see you playing much. But if you just want to don the pads and be part of the team do it but your also jeopardizing your hockey career.....that's up to u and your call

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

You gotta have at least a 6.0 forty to play on the line. 

BGW

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

your post.

if your 5'3" and 130lb and have never played football, dont. Your going to get hurt.

Also, if your a Jr in HS and want to play next year get of this message board and hit the weight room.  None of the 30+ year old guys here are going to help you get better at football.

Only if they can find him on the field. 

BGW

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Yes you could prolly start at Def Tackle for the devil, and best DLS by 17.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

My question is what do people like this get out of all this! Like wat the hell

This has to the 4th version of this...the kids who asked for advice on how to start his sr year and what number to wear, the kid that got hurt, the MD dad who was asking a GA team for a game and now this...

wierd stuff...just plain wierd

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

This has to the 4th version of this...the kids who asked for advice on how to start his sr year and what number to wear, the kid that got hurt, the MD dad who was asking a GA team for a game and now this...

wierd stuff...just plain wierd

Is it as weird as the Midway guy? With the tampering of the equipment and all? 

xD