Best 0-4 team in America?

PrepGridiron

Half-time score from Trinity.......

Naperville Central, IL...10.......Louisville Trinity..0. It has been a game of field position and tough Def....although Naperville has definitely out-played Trinity. Naperville Df has 3 ints.. but have missed a 23 yd. FG at the end of the first half to keep the score at 10-0.

1 hour ago, StingMan44 said:

Bishop Gorman is the best 1-3 team nationally 

Yep.  Remind me a lot of 2014 Servite.

Very good, but just played teams that were a shade better.

We can call BG the "new Servite".

I think that @Antt, @Las Vegas_JC, and @Gridiron Godfather would take that as a compliment, if they ever decide to visit the boards again.

6 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Yep.  Remind me a lot of 2014 Servite.

Very good, but just played teams that were a shade better.

We can call BG the "new Servite".

I think that @Antt, @Las Vegas_JC, and @Gridiron Godfather would take that as a compliment, if they ever decide to visit the boards again.

Dude Servite just lost to something called Villa Park.

And St. Paul also lost to the Parakeets. 

What are you crowing about? 

• Haha 1

Actually Villa Park is slowly building a very respectable program. Several seasons ago they could not touch Servite and were fodder for MD. They have since worked the program up and I applaud them for not backing away from MD, OLU etc. Last week they dropped a relatively close game to Mission Viejo and played them tough. I expected them to handle Servite which they did rather easily. They are now to the point that where they would be competitive in the Mission League and are worth watching.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, nptb17 said:

No one left on their regular season schedule should get them.  I think Male will get them again in the playoffs.  They have 1 difference maker on defense and the rest of their players are very average.  

With all the injuries Trinity has suffered this season, Louisville St. Xavier could beat them this year...That would be Six Regular Season Losses...Trinity could lose in the state playoffs to another Kentucky Team (Scott County etc...), before getting to play Louisville Male a second time this year!!!

B|

With all due respect to Trinity and their supporters....how about a little acknowledgement for Naperville Central`s performance.Up until this game...Trinity was competitive and in a position to win every game ...but they were never in the game with NC. The Redhawks piled up 495 total yds. and completely shut down Trinity`s Offense. The 20 points that Trinity scored were in the last 6 minutes...garbage time after the score was 31-0. NC also had a TD called back and missed a 23 yd. FG near the end of the first half. It was an impressive game for NC who just 2 weeks ago were beaten by the defending State champs ...Lincoln-Way East...38--19.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abbatt said:

With all due respect to Trinity and their supporters....how about a little acknowledgement for Naperville Central`s performance.Up until this game...Trinity was competitive and in a position to win every game ...but they were never in the game with NC. The Redhawks piled up 495 total yds. and completely shut down Trinity`s Offense. The 20 points that Trinity scored were in the last 6 minutes...garbage time after the score was 31-0. NC also had a TD called back and missed a 23 yd. FG near the end of the first half. It was an impressive game for NC who just 2 weeks ago were beaten by the defending State champs ...Lincoln-Way East...38--19.

They weren't in position to beat Louisville Male or Moeller.  If were going to say that than we must say that they were in position to Naperville.  That said, the Naperville win is still a very good win over a top 3 or 4 Kentucky squad.  

Trinity had a 14-0 lead on Moeller and were trailing 21-14 when the game was called. Male was up 10-0 after the first...after that it was fairly even. Trinity was in those games....NC completely shut down Trinity`s OF and did what ever they wanted to on OF. Trinity was out-played at every level. Time to move on.