The No Nonsense Top 50

Omaha Vol

56 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Don’t you account for SOS? 

Depaul has played two cream puffs. Sjr has played two good squads. 

Home field at depaul won’t matter much ..... 

Everybody accounts for SoS...  Obviously DePauls had 2 blowouts and SJR 2 close games... But DP looked better doing what they did. 

AHP is not what theyve been the past 2 seasons.  SJR lost to AHP and squeaked by Imhotep...

DePaul looked good in scrimmages, and have plastered 2 opponents. Pope John isnt THAT bad. They arent last years PJ... But DePaul looks strong.

And its at DP, so Ill take DP in a 24-20 type score.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Talk to Cal Preps. They're the ones calling Trinity Catholic a top 500 squad. Alls I can do is quote what they have.

According to the Jersey guys for the past 4 years since I've been around, CP is the only unbiased and definitive source. 

Maybe you should join NOR in gathering mathematical data to disprove the validity of the CP rating of these teams. 9_9

They were ranked correctly then all of a sudden colquit schedules them and Bam 💥 automatically their rank sky rockets

hmmmmmmmm

0A54BF02-13EF-4FD5-B2C3-7E1036446066.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

They were ranked correctly then all of a sudden colquit schedules them and Bam 💥 automatically their rank sky rockets

hmmmmmmmm

0A54BF02-13EF-4FD5-B2C3-7E1036446066.png

Yes. Remember how you were arguing before? 

SOS bro! SOS! 

Trinity Catholic scheduled up. 

Why is it that ypu piss and moan about one team "not doing that iyo" then piss and moan when another team does and earns a ranking off of it? 

GTFO with your dumbness. 

A comment on North Shore. After watching them live against Katy, and on video against Ridge Point and Spring Westfield, I would have to put North Shore at #1 in Texas right now. Both Katy and Westfield have really good defenses, and the North Shore offense put up 35 points on each of them. Ridge Point - who North Shore beat 44-0 will almost certainly win their district, as will Katy and Westfield.

There are very few teams who are good enough to play their backups against Katy or Westfield, North Shore did that against both of them. Katy has only seen another team's backups on the field one other time in the last 15 years.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TigerHat said:

A comment on North Shore. After watching them live against Katy, and on video against Ridge Point and Spring Westfield, I would have to put North Shore at #1 in Texas right now. Both Katy and Westfield have really good defenses, and the North Shore offense put up 35 points on each of them. Ridge Point - who North Shore beat 44-0 will almost certainly win their district, as will Katy and Westfield.

There are very few teams who are good enough to play their backups against Katy or Westfield, North Shore did that against both of them. Katy has only seen another team's backups on the field one other time in the last 15 years.

I’m very impressed with N. Shore. I was going to give it another week before I leapfrog them over L. Travis. 

5 hours ago, TigerHat said:

I have to agree, after watching all 3 of their games I think they are #1 inTexas. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No need to wait another week as they just played the toughest part of their schedule. 

Well, I guess I have to since this week’s poll has already been released. Is TX still split between D1 and D2 for the playoffs this year. In other words, will Allen, LT, and NS be in different divisions come playoff time? Or, could all three end up in the same division? 

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Well, I guess I have to since this week’s poll has already been released. Is TX still split between D1 and D2 for the playoffs this year. In other words, will Allen, LT, and NS be in different divisions come playoff time? Or, could all three end up in the same division? 

They will all be in the same division.  Here’s D1 this year:

Allen, north shore, LT, Katy, Judson, cy fair, duncanville.  Just to name a few. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheRealOrangeCounty said:

Are you still peddling the Trinity Catholic garbage?

Just admit they are garbage, it was a weak schedule, and move on. No shame in that.

You still bouncing from profile to profile peddling the same garbage? 

Just admit you are a dumb ass and go back to your Block profile. No shame in that. 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He's probably assuring placement inside HIS ranking.  Seeing as he has 2 of the teams in his top 10 and another that’s in his top 15, it would not be a reach that one of them or a team that beats them finishes in his top 5. 

I don't like predetermining anything this early in the season.  There may be two teams from that list who are top 5.  No one knows this early.  I can't wait for the playoffs in Texas to start so I can actually watch the teams.  I get those games for whatever reason.  I would like to know more about Judson.

11 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I don't like predetermining anything this early in the season.  There may be two teams from that list who are top 5.  No one knows this early.  I can't wait for the playoffs in Texas to start so I can actually watch the teams.  I get those games for whatever reason.  I would like to know more about Judson.

Judson has the athletes they are just inconsistent.  They can look good one week then play down to their competition the next.  They might upset a stronger team but I don't think they would be consistent enough to win a title.  The teams that I'm interested in for D1 are:  Allen-region 2 (better than last year from what I saw) north shore-region 3, Duncanville-region 1, and LT-region 4

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Judson has the athletes they are just inconsistent.  They can look good one week then play down to their competition the next.  They might upset a stronger team but I don't think they would be consistent enough to win a title.  The teams that I'm interested in for D1 are:  Allen (better than last year from what I saw) north shore, Duncanville, cy fair and LT.

North Shore is always strong early.  I know they have won more than a few of the early season tilts with Katy.  I feel some type of way about LT and I never give them enough credit.  They were tough last season in the championship game against a much more talented Allen squad.  I will give them more respect.  Cy Fair is also the Houston area too right?