The Official Poor Mouth Thread For Colquitt/Grayson

Rufus69

Well...it's Sunday.  It's the beginning of the week....or....as Winston Churchill once said...

"Now this is not the end.  It is not even the beginning of the end.  But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"

What it is...is....Colquitt/Grayson next Friday night.

Let me preface this by saying...there ain't a guru on this board who thinks Colquitt has a rat's ass chance of staying on the field with the Gwinnett Green Meanies.  Not a chance.  Grayson is the most talented team in Georgia.  Just look at the number of D1 athletes they have accumulated on their roster.  I mean...it's frigging scary.  Add to that they have fans.  They have money.  And they have cool beverages (Thanks to Fred).  A lot of my Colquitt pals have told me more than once that Me and Ms. Violet should feel right at home at Grayson's stadium...cause it's a frigging lime sink.  Getting in the visitor's side is easy.  Just tuck and roll.  Now getting out...you might wanna employ a sherpa or two or rent some sort of 6 wheel drive vehicle to make your way back up.

On the way back from Warner Robins...Rush was heard to say...what have I done?   We could have played Pelham. (of course Pelham is currently 3-0)   But it is what it is.  My poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs will be traveling up to Loganville (or somewhere in the vicinity) to play in a lime sink in the middle of a pasture with lights...against God's Team (they have a "G" on their helmets).  

And the worst thing is...I done called on the Methodists.  They helped us get by The Mighty Warner Robins Red Demons.  I'm not sure I can call on them again this week.  They almost didn't take my call last week.  I'm kinda at a loss.  I've got a few days to come up with a plan.   Like your current President says..."A Russian don't take a dump without a Plan".  

Lord Have Mercy...it's starting to get REAL.

Updates to come...and if Fred comes on here with any kind of rebuttal....just know that he's fibbing....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 3

When I saw that the Methodists had been called in. I immediately thought, "OH SHIT! He really did it!" 

Now, I don't think it matters that you aren't planning to call them this week. They've apparently taken to doing whatever they want and could well be in for the long haul after that first call. 

$40 dollars this week to ride up with them if you are ballsy enough to hang out with them for over two hours one way. 

I thought about praying for Fred's G-men, but, I decided that with all those Methodists involved at this point, my heathen prayers would fall upon deaf ears. 

Sorry Fred. I have always liked you even if I never liked the G-men. Now Rufus went and got the Methodists involved for the Warner Robins game, and they've decided to not get un-involved. They're kind of a big deal in case you didn't know it.

• Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When I saw that the Methodists had been called in. I immediately thought, "OH SHIT! He really did it!" 

Now, I don't think it matters that you aren't planning to call them this week. They've apparently taken to doing whatever they want and could well be in for the long haul after that first call. 

$40 dollars this week to ride up with them if you are ballsy enough to hang out with them for over two hours one way. 

I thought about praying for Fred's G-men, but, I decided that with all those Methodists involved at this point, my heathen prayers would fall upon deaf ears. 

Sorry Fred. I have always liked you even if I never liked the G-men. Now Rufus went and got the Methodists involved for the Warner Robins game, and they've decided to not get un-involved. They're kind of a big deal in case you didn't know it.

Okay You Lost me in This Methodists Thing

Care to explain  

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Okay You Lost me in This Methodists Thing

Care to explain  

I forgot, you are Catholic. I had a good Catholic friend tell me one time, "What the heck do I know?! I'm Catholic" in reference to some stuff being discussed about other religious denominations.

I guess you've never met a Methodist or been to a Methodist church or rode on their bus? 

You probably wouldn't understand even if we explained. xD

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I forgot, you are Catholic. I had a good Catholic friend tell me one time, "What the heck do I know?! I'm Catholic" in reference to some stuff being discussed about other religious denominations.

I guess you've never met a Methodist or been to a Methodist church or rode on their bus? 

We got Dem Weird Mormons that come to our door step but they never mention no damn FoooozBall

602E23F3-A0C2-4480-8E6D-2F5BB0F456E9.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hawg...there are a few things that best describe a Methodist....

1.  If you take a Baptist...and make him REALLY, REALLY cool.....you've got a Methodist.

2.  A Methodist will actually speak to you in the liquor store.  He won't go run and hide.

3.  A Methodist is into water conservation.  He's a "sprinkler".  He doesn't waste gallons of water immersing a full body to baptize them.

4.  A Methodist can dance...unlike his cousin...the Baptist.

5.  The Methodists don't eat as often as the Baptists.  I was supposedly raised Baptist...so I blame them for my slightly rotund figure.

These are just a few things to help you in separating Methodists from Baptists.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...it's Sunday.  It's the beginning of the week....or....as Winston Churchill once said...

"Now this is not the end.  It is not even the beginning of the end.  But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"

Let me preface this by saying...there ain't a guru on this board who thinks Colquitt has a rat's ass chance of staying on the field with the Gwinnett Green Meanies.  Not a chance.  Grayson is the most talented team in Georgia.  Just look at the number of D1 athletes they have accumulated on their roster.  I mean...it's frigging scary.  Add to that they have fans.  They have money.  And they have cool beverages (Thanks to Fred).  A lot of my Colquitt pals have told me more than once that Me and Ms. Violet should feel right at home at Grayson's stadium...cause it's a frigging lime sink.  Getting in the visitor's side is easy.  Just tuck and roll.  Now getting out...you might wanna employ a sherpa or two or rent some sort of 6 wheel drive vehicle to make your way back up.

On the way back from Warner Robins...Rush was heard to say...what have I done?   We could have played Pelham. (of course Pelham is currently 3-0)   But it is what it is.  My poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs will be traveling up to Loganville (or somewhere in the vicinity) to play in a lime sink in the middle of a pasture with lights...against God's Team (they have a "G" on their helmets).  

And the worst thing is...I done called on the Methodists.  They helped us get by The Mighty Warner Robins Red Demons.  I'm not sure I can call on them again this week.  They almost didn't take my call last week.  I'm kinda at a loss.  I've got a few days to come up with a plan.   Like your current President says..."A Russian don't take a dump without a Plan".  

Updates to come...and if Fred comes on here with any kind of rebuttal....just know that he's fibbing....(Smile).

Rufus>>

obviously i hope Grayson rolls but I can't imagine a Rush team losing to such a mess of a squad.

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

i got married in a Methodist Church once!

😋

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

obviously i hope Grayson rolls but I can't imagine a Rush team losing to such a mess of a squad.

Me either. And their defense is getting scored on in the second half.

Check this out: 

Grayson defense 

0 points Tucker 1st half

7 points Bergen 1st half (blocked punt not on defense)

0 points Marietta 1st half

3 points Westlake 1st half 

Second half 
 7 points Tucker
21 points Bergen 
31 points Marietta 
15 points Westlake

8 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Blah, blah, blah... the Colquitt game’s at Grayson. 

I will be at Archer. 

Will Georgia HSFB please rise up this weekend. 

You're welcome Rufus,

BGW

19 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Check this out: 

Grayson defense 

0 points Tucker 1st half

Second half 
 7 points Tucker
21 points Bergen 
31 points Marietta 
15 points Westlake

And their offense cant score in the 2nd half 

3 points in the last 2 games in the 2nd half

58 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Check this out: 

Grayson defense 

0 points Tucker 1st half

Second half 
 7 points Tucker
21 points Bergen 
31 points Marietta 
15 points Westlake

Sounds like practices weren't tough enough to prepare them 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Sounds like practices weren't tough enough to prepare them 

The Green Meanies have openly said they weren't scairt of playing Colquitt cause they've already played Marietta...and that the Hawgs were no better than them.  And I was told by a fairly reliable source...that Fred said...if Grayson lost to Colquitt....he wouldn't shave for a year !!!!

Rush is working today trying to come up with something.  And before you even ask...who works on Sunday....I'll tell ya what I told my father when he complained that I was gonna hafta work on a Sunday.  I told him...if the preacher could work on Sunday...then I could too.  And yes sir...that went over like a ton of Cali.  

But I digress.  We'd love to beat Grayson up there.  We really would...but....the regular season ain't what counts.  If by some magical mystery...Colquitt is able to make the Playoffs this year....we'll probably see them again...and THAT...my friend... is when it counts.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Two things to say about this.

1) Colquitt will stomp a mudhole in Grayson.

and

2) If (and that’s a big if) N. Gwinnett makes it through the playoffs, well, another mudhole for them.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Two things to say about this.

1) Colquitt will stomp a mudhole in Grayson.

and

2) If (and that’s a big if) N. Gwinnett makes it through the playoffs, well, another mudhole for them.

I hope you're right. 

I think maybe you are. It feels like the whole state is chasing the Packer this year. 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2018 at 9:08 AM, Rufus69 said:

And the worst thing is...I done called on the Methodists.  They helped us get by The Mighty Warner Robins Red Demons.  I'm not sure I can call on them again this week.  They almost didn't take my call last week.  I'm kinda at a loss.

YOU CALLED IN THE METHODISTS!  Oh crap!

22 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Check this out: 

Grayson defense 

0 points Tucker 1st half

Second half 
 7 points Tucker
21 points Bergen 
31 points Marietta 
15 points Westlake

While I don't disagree with your premise, come on, Tucker 1st string scored against our JV and ninth graders.  In the other three cases we were playing against short fields consistently.  Not always to be sure, but consistently.  If we aren't going to score, we've got to be better about flipping the field enough to not be giving away field position.

• Like 1