What up Texas?

DevilDog

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I hate to see anyone lose in this one, these kids played their hearts out. 

Heckuva game and everyone thought this would be D.F or Gunter that gave them a game.  Did you check out 2A Mason?  Those kids are killing San Augustine and they beat a top 3A team this year as well. Gonna be cool to go see the little guys this year.  

2A Division I
3rd Quarter
San-Augustine-6251981.png
San Augustine0
Mason-625193533.png
Mason35

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@rockinl and @Horsefly  Watched 2 Wing T/Veer type teams and both gave the favorites hell. Lobos face this same type of animal as well. 

Teams that run it well, will wear out even a really GOOD D. I played against a couple in HS at Longview back in the day. Just wears your ass out. And now days they've even stepped it up and running it in a "hurry up" offense. I love watching it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@rockinl and @Horsefly  Watched 2 Wing T/Veer type teams and both gave the favorites hell. Lobos face this same type of animal as well. 

Assignment defense. Stay at home. Read. Assignment defense. Stay at home. Read.Assignment defense. Stay at home. Read. Assignment defense. Stay at home. Read. Assignment defense. Stay at home. Read. Assignment defense. 

Much easier said than done.

• Like 2