All going to the Death Star Next Week.  

5A Division II

Rider 7 Aledo 63
Marshall 19 Calallen 17

4A Division I
Liberty Hill 44 Carthage 41
La Vega 53 Decatur 0

4A Division II
Silsbee 24 Cuero 29 Final  You are gonna be shocked with the WR on this Team @ State. 

Pleasant Grove 49 Iowa Park 14

3A Division I
Malakoff 23 Brock 21
Yoakum 14 Grandview 28

3A Division II
Gunter 7 Canadian 17
Newton 21 East Bernard 14

2A Division I
San Augustine 8 Mason 52   Really good 2A Team. 
San Saba 6 New Deal 35

2A Division II
Gruver 30 Albany 17
Mart 40 Falls City 13

Mart, Mason, Newton (barely), Malakoff, Pleasant Grove, La Vega, Aledo (But will be cheering my ass off for FB Marshall)

• Like 1

Right now the Panhandle has 3 Teams going to State and so does bEast Texas.  Tomorrow Lobos vs. Tascosa to break the tie.   

Tx Panhandle State Teams

2A DI New Deal  

2A DII Gruver  

3A DII Canadian  

bEast Texas State Teams only 3.  This is a disappointment.  Thought at least 6 would go. 

3A DI Malakoff  

3A DII Newton  

4A DII Pleasant Grove 

6A Panhandle vs. bEast Texas.  The only meeting between the two regions in the playoffs. 

10 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Been caught up with corporate Christmas parties this evening... wth happened to Newton

Brown didn't play in that game either.  But EB played their butts off.  Seems those old wing T type teams are hard to deal with.  They had a 98yd drive on Newton to tie it.

• Thanks 1

It’s been a fun season for LT. It sucks that this time of year comes and goes so quickly. It’s here, and everyone is excited. At a blink of an eye, it’s over. LT could be playing next week, but they will have to overcome one heck of a foe. 

Nonetheless, it is my favorite time of year. Should LT go down today, I still have the Orange Bowl to look forward to. 

Whether we lose by 1 or 50, we will be back next year. I believe there’s a chance we can win today, do not mistake me. Don’t count Coach Carter out! 

GO CAVS!

c3d47049-daf2-47e3-8a8e-1e4552d8a797_e09

12 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

It’s been a fun season for LT. It sucks that this time of year comes and goes so quickly. It’s here, and everyone is excited. At a blink of an eye, it’s over. LT could be playing next week, but they will have to overcome one heck of a foe. 

Nonetheless, it is my favorite time of year. Should LT go down today, I still have the Orange Bowl to look forward to. 

Whether we lose by 1 or 50, we will be back next year. I believe there’s a chance we can win today, do not mistake me. Don’t count Coach Carter out! 

GO CAVS!

c3d47049-daf2-47e3-8a8e-1e4552d8a797_e09

Pretty sure Coach Carter has found some things he thinks will work against NS. And they probably will, but might not be enough. Anything is possible though. I think NS wins, but wouldn't be totally shocked if LT pulls it off. Very good team.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I’ve got family in today so hopefully I can watch a little in between entertaining them 

I'm not posting any updates today just watching and occasionsl comment.  After all the OOS Texas experts I'm sure will know more about it than any of us there 🤘.  Chillin in da Dub

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

While others had an Allen hissy fit and even mentioned my City. Not only does Frisco host the FCS championship.  Our new HS Stadium the best in America has been invaded here. We host the NCAA DII championship

Collin County still booming

hosting its first major event since its mega-stadium opened this fall.

Universities from Georgia and Michigan will compete for the NCAA Division II Championship.

Final preparations were made Friday at the $70 million, 12,000 seat stadium.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/Fans-Invade-McKinney-for-National-Title-Game-502825971.html?amp=y

The Ferris State Bulldogs and the Valdosta State Blazers had the chance to practice on the field for the first time.

“Both these teams coming in, Division II football teams, have communicated this is the nicest stadium they've played in,” said McKinney ISD Athletic Director Shawn Pratt.

45 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

While others had an Allen hissy fit and even mentioned my City. Not only does Frisco host the FCS championship.  Our new HS Stadium the best in America has been invaded here. We host the NCAA DII championship

Collin County still booming

hosting its first major event since its mega-stadium opened this fall.

Universities from Georgia and Michigan will compete for the NCAA Division II Championship.

Final preparations were made Friday at the $70 million, 12,000 seat stadium.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/Fans-Invade-McKinney-for-National-Title-Game-502825971.html?amp=y

The Ferris State Bulldogs and the Valdosta State Blazers had the chance to practice on the field for the first time.

“Both these teams coming in, Division II football teams, have communicated this is the nicest stadium they've played in,” said McKinney ISD Athletic Director Shawn Pratt.

Send 'em over to Allen Stadium. ;)

• Haha 1