What up Texas?

DevilDog

Just now, Texasvic said:

Seems like east bernard is hitting newton good according to what reporters are saying on twitter . Still 7-7 late in the second

I'm watching but that Newton Defense is starting to dominate.  2nd half will be interesting but I think Newton will pull away.  Good they are in a battle. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I'm watching but that Newton Defense is starting to dominate.  2nd half will be interesting but I think Newton will pull away.  Good they are in a battle. 

Yup just saw , got a defensive battle . But yea newton got the elite athletes to score on one play and call it a game

Score may not say it but calallen is putting it to marshall. 10-6 at half. Cals d has stopped marshall on 4th down 3 times and their offense is just chewing clock and driving with ease. Coach Danaher doesnt care what the experts say about the region 3 teams having all these fast big behemoths. Cals last drive was 6 mins and scored as time expired. Cal should dominate second half just like they always do. Theyre a second half team