What up Texas?

DevilDog

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No,  they just got beat, but their offense seemed lethargic.  I knew sanders played QB at colleyville so I was surprised he wasn't out there more to revive the offense. 

Been that way all season lol...They start slow...Then D (or special teams) makes a play and they wear them down at the end with the running game.

D needed help and the O couldn't step up.

They return A LOT (14 starters next season). So Ryan should be in the hunt next season.

Hopefully Westbrook will give Longview a better game. They lost to Strake Jesuit  early in the season, but beat them in the playoffs. They got rolled by NS like a lot of others did. I thought Westlake would be there, but those injuries too much to overcome I guess. Westlake made a game of it. The hill country didn't fare very well this year. The Austin teams will have to regroup.

3 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Hopefully Westbrook will give Longview a better game. They lost to Strake Jesuit  early in the season, but beat them in the playoffs. They got rolled by NS like a lot of others did. I thought Westlake would be there, but those injuries too much to overcome I guess. Westlake made a game of it. The hill country didn't fare very well this year. The Austin teams will have to regroup.

Yes the Austin area needs to regroup.  To be honest the GHA is looking very strong based on these results this year. I was very impressed, Longview getting pushed by Westfield, Katy and cy fair hanging tough with NS and a young woodlands team playing Allen fairly close.