What up Texas?

DevilDog

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

They managed 447 yards of total offense.

😄

Think about that.

The Texas morons are trying to find even a single game where they can point to good defense and they can't even manage to do that.

TexasFrog is bragging about "slapping around" a team that had 447 yards of offense.

That's Texas football, baby.

Their "good" defensive performances still suck.

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Abilene scored 27 points on Plant that night without the services of their best RB.  This was the most points that Plant gave up all year until they played STA in the final given up 29 in that game.

And?

I'm certain that there's a point in here somewhere. I mean given how "smart" and "informed" you are.

The funny thing is the Texans ignore their own logic when they try and smack talk. 

4A Booker T who was in the 5th biggest class went to Texas and boat raced large class state finalist  Cedar Hill. 

Cedar Hill was winning in the 4th against Katy and should have won. 

Booker T dented them with ease. The game could have been worse. And Booker T is equivalent to old Texas 3A. 

Cue the bumbling and fumbling and excuses. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

The funny thing is the Texans ignore their own logic when they try and smack talk. 

4A Booker T who was in the 5th biggest class went to Texas and boat raced large class state finalist  Cedar Hill. 

Booker T dented them with ease. The game could have been worse. And Booker T is equivalent to old Texas 3A. 

I still can't believe they're dumb enough to pull out the Katy-Cypress Bay card given that Katy won a 5A State Championship in dominant fashion.

I mean I know they're pathetic enough to do it and they're desperate enough to change the subject by any means but that's just terrible.

Just now, The Guru said:

I still can't believe they're dumb enough to pull out the Katy-Cypress Bay card given that Katy won a 5A State Championship in dominant fashion.

I mean I know they're pathetic enough to do it and they're desperate enough to change the subject by any means but that's just terrible.

State Champ Katy beats district champ 2nd round loser Cypress Bay 31-6

”Texas is the best!!!!!!!”

State Champ STA beats district champ 2nd round loser Skyline 31-3. 

“No big deal. Skyline isn’t good” 

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Many Floridians have stated there is not a class quality distinction like there is here in TX.  So was BTW a lower class team that would have been whipped around bigger Fla class teams or were they considered better than that? (I already know the answer)

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Many Floridians have stated there is not a class quality distinction like there is here in TX.  So was BTW a lower class team that would have been whipped around bigger Fla class teams or were they considered better than that?

So everything under the top class in TX isn’t very good? 

Noted. 

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Class size has never meant much in Florida and everyone with any clue about HS football knows this to be true.

Just now, Horsefly said:

That’s not what I stated now was it?  

You’re terrible at this so let’s try again, was the BTW team considered one of the better teams in the state regardless of class in 2012? 

Yes because unlike Texas, in Florida, teams are just good because they are good. Not because they have 6,000 kids in the school. 

Sounds like in Texas only the 6A class has any teams worth a lick. 

29 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Think about that.

The Texas morons are trying to find even a single game where they can point to good defense and they can't even manage to do that.

TexasFrog is bragging about "slapping around" a team that had 447 yards of offense.

That's Texas football, baby.

Their "good" defensive performances still suck.

STA vs DLS

STA total offense 282

DLS total offense 375

Let's not forget this game only have 98 total plays --- Talk about not getting off the field DLS had 60 of those plays.

---------------------------------------

DLS vs Folsom

Folsom total offense 382

DLS total offense 380

Does this mean that STA and Folsom are about equal defensively?

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Yes because unlike Texas, in Florida, teams are just good because they are good. Not because they have 6,000 kids in the school. 

Sounds like in Texas only the 6A class has any teams worth a lick. 

No dumb dumb, like nationally, Texas teams are tiered. Some are state level elite some are tier 2, 3 teams.  

We have given you example after example of the truth about the defense being played.  We have talked about the number of plays - based on plays alone the average Texas games is roughly 1 full qrt of extra play.  We talked about past games and even the SEC.

You have made statements based on nothing.

Let's take it current something that happened this -  SJC played by far the best overall schedule which included some of the best teams from around the country.

They scored these points

48 vs Southridge

52 vs Deerfield Beach

30 vs SJP - PA state champ

20 vs IMG

24 vs MD - ranked 2nd in the country

45 vs McNamara

34 vs Good Counsel

24 vs Dematha

32 vs Gonzaga

34 vs Dematha 

Finally in the last game they only scored 14 vs Good Counsel the team they had previously scored 34 on 

That brings us to Duncanville -  They managed 14 

Yet you say everyone plays trash defense employs bad schemes blah blah this and blah blah that...You are a first class retard football idiot.

Just get the fuck out dude.  You are complete joke of man!

• Haha 2

I remember when Miramar lost 41-42 in double overtime AT Desoto. 

Miramar lost to the 99th best team in Florida WORSE than they did to the 13th best team in Texas. 

Miramar was 51st in Florida. and they were a 1 point double overtime loss away from the 13th best team in Texas. Wow. 

#13th Texas Desoto 42, against 51st ranked Florida team 41 - 1 point difference

99th best Florida team 30, against 51st best FL team 28 - 2 point difference

the 58th best Florida team beat Miramar in the playoffs by multiple scores. But Desoto needs a miracle home cooking double overtime prayer to escape alive. 

depth baby