What up Texas?

DevilDog

9 minutes ago, old_e said:

I see you come from a fucked up taboo family. Sorry about that son. Your daddy must have raped a nightly basis. 

Na... All-American Family that we all served and done well..  Have a nice day.😉

Klein Oak wasn't a State Champ..  They didn't even make the Texas playoffs that year.  Ha-ha.

Aledo.. Congrats on beating the 5A-D11 team.  

Now Euless Trinity bitch Slapping DLS (California Prima Donna Team)  on National TV...  "PRICELESS!!"

The one thing everyone notices about DLS.  They become very normal when they depart Northern California and especially play OOS teams.🤔

The best part of Euless Trinity beating DLS (California) on national tv..  Watching DLS Head Coach crying like a little privileged bitch that he is about losing and how they should of won. 😂

Well, as far as large teams go, there hasn't been much games between Texas and California.  I hope we get to see more. I believe coach Negro(SJB) did publicly challenged the larger public schools from Texas.

The DLS coach maybe crying again Saturday night. Or maybe he's used to losing in the State game. It will be te 4th in a row.

3 hours ago, old_e said:

Well, as far as large teams go, there hasn't been much games between Texas and California.  I hope we get to see more. I believe coach Negro(SJB) did publicly challenged the larger public schools from Texas.

The DLS coach maybe crying again Saturday night. Or maybe he's used to losing in the State game. It will be te 4th in a row.

He challenged the texas teams knowing damn well its almost impossible for alot of reasons . He sounded like ignorant people in this forum lol 

11 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I posted scores of the top 4 Florida teams after you claimed they were more offensively efficient with their opponents as opposed to Texas teams. 

I posted the best wins for the Texas teams. You cherry-picked random scores from the Florida teams.

I was pointing out terrible defense. You somehow thought I was talking about offense.

You're incompetent at this. You might even be worse than TexasFrog and that's crazy.

9 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

No...but I skull fucked your moms head the other night.

Us: Texas defenses suck. Here's the evidence.

TexasFrog: 2010 STA! 2005 Chaminade! 2013 Dillard!

Us: This has nothing to do with anything.

TexasFrog: Oh, yeah?! Well, I skull fucked your mom last night!

What. A. Clown.

🤡

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Klein Oak wasn't a State Champ..  They didn't even make the Texas playoffs that year.  Ha-ha.

Aledo.. Congrats on beating the 5A-D11 team.  

Now Euless Trinity bitch Slapping DLS (California Prima Donna Team)  on National TV...  "PRICELESS!!"

Two Texas teams (one state champion) get absolutely embarrassed by California teams.

Your response?

"Yeah, yeah, congrats but Trinity beating DLS?! PRICELESS! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!"

🤡

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

Two Texas teams (one state champion) get absolutely embarrassed by California teams.

Your response?

"Yeah, yeah, congrats but Trinity beating DLS?! PRICELESS! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!"

🤡

You can run your sorry mouth all day...Nobody cares what you have to say!  No true expert on HS football would be calling out the state of Texas on it's quality level of play.

To spend all this time attacking our state senseless.  You have proved nothing!

Meanwhile every state has taken some defeats OOS - Including some ugly losses by your home state.  

Get over yourself and stop this BS.

Happy Holidays!

• Haha 1

@Horsefly @DevilDog @thc6795 @Texasball

Who do y’all have winning Duncanville-North Shore in a few weeks? Watched their last few games each on NFHS and it seems to me Duncanville is a little more complete (defense) but damn they’re both soooo explosive on offense. Both look top 10-15 nationally. Both semifinals look great on paper with a ton of offense expected. I still think from the limited games I’ve seen (playoffs on NFHS) that North Shore and Duncanville are way more explosive and athletic than both Rockwall and Lake Travis. Either way I’d bet the over with these offenses

Also, do you think Denton-Ryan can win 5A? They have Lone Star and Aledo in their way. I’ve watched their last few games checking out five star Alabama commit Drew Sanders and came away impressed with them as a whole. Was hoping Ennis would knock Aledo off in OT but eh good effort. 

17 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Who do y’all have winning Duncanville-North Shore in a few weeks? Watched their last few games each on NFHS and it seems to me Duncanville is a little more complete (defense) but damn they’re both soooo explosive on offense. Both look top 10-15 nationally. Both semifinals look great on paper with a ton of offense expected. I still think from the limited games I’ve seen (playoffs on NFHS) that North Shore and Duncanville are way more explosive and athletic than both Rockwall and Lake Travis. Either way I’d bet the over with these offenses

Also, do you think Denton-Ryan can win 5A? They have Lone Star and Aledo in their way. I’ve watched their last few games checking out five star Alabama commit Drew Sanders and came away impressed with them as a whole. Was hoping Ennis would knock Aledo off in OT but eh good effort. 

We’ve had some good discussions on this topic. I think NS can scheme defensively against DV and their run heavy game.  I favor them slightly 

ryan is 5AD1 and is on a collision course with shadow creek if they both win out this week.  That will be a good one!  Even if lone star is in the finals should be a good one.  I like shadow creek overall but wouldn’t be surprised it’s ryan or LS. 

Aledo is 5AD2 and they will more than likely meet up with ft bend Marshall again.  Aledo is not great on D so this one could be closer with 2 good offenses going at it. 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Aledo is 5AD2 and they will more than likely meet up with ft bend Marshall again.  Aledo is not great on D so this one could be closer with 2 good offenses going at it. 

Damn has Aledo always been D2? I thought they were D1  

Great info and analysis! Thanks for answering by the way 

17 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Do you believe DV and NS should only be ranked between 10-15 Nationally?

DV vs NS will be highly contested - either team could win this game.  I am leading towards DV to win very close game this time.

Aledo is in 5A D2 and Ryan is 5A D1-  I am leaning toward Lone Star to beat Ryan in close battle.

I expect to see Aledo playing Fort Bend Marshall in the final and I believe FB Marshall has the all the potential to win that game.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Damn has Aledo always been D2? I thought they were D1  

Great info and analysis! Thanks for answering by the way 

They actually went D1 couple times in the old system when they was put in the district with mostly Fort Worth Inner city schools.  In fact they won 5A D1 before.  The year they won D1 they actually had less students than did both teams in D2 championship.

Mostly they have been in D2

The new system will keep them in 5A D2 for at least 2 more years.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Aledo is country living out in Parker County.  The town is actually pretty small - The ISD boundaries is actually pretty big.

Come on, they get kids to transfer in from ft worth.  They’re what?  about 20 miles outside of ft worth.  They were just 41 kids below the D1 cutoff.  That area is growing a lot out there. 

• Like 1