What up Texas?

DevilDog

8 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Let's take it current something that happened this -  SJC played by far the best overall schedule which included some of the best teams from around the country.

They scored these points

48 vs Southridge

52 vs Deerfield Beach

30 vs SJP - PA state champ

20 vs IMG

24 vs MD - ranked 2nd in the country

45 vs McNamara

34 vs Good Counsel

24 vs Dematha

32 vs Gonzaga

34 vs Dematha 

Finally in the last game they only scored 14 vs Good Counsel the team they had previously scored 34 on 

That brings us to Duncanville -  They managed 14 

Yet you say everyone plays trash defense employs bad schemes blah blah this and blah blah that...You are a first class retard football idiot.

Yet another one game sample size.

You're hopeless.

12 minutes ago, The Guru said:

And those teams might not even be worth a shit.

I mean these guys are orphaning 5A Finalists Cedar Hill and bragging about 5A Champions beating Cypress Bay level teams.

Football season is a long process -  You like to put out that Katy won the title - Let make it clear they won the 5A D2 title 

They played 4 games prior to Cypress Bay losing 2 of them and the other 2 was much closer than the Cypress Bay game.  In total Katy got beat 3 times.

This does not include the fact that Katy did not even win district.  The got beat by Katy Cinco Ranch for the district championship.

The Katy Defense held the explosive rushing attack of Cypress Bay to 82 total rushing yards and total yardage of 132 for the game.

Do I need to post the video?   Now I challenge you to go look up what Cypress Bay did rushing the ball all season with that Wing T offense vs the other teams they played.

25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I remember when Miramar lost 41-42 in double overtime AT Desoto. 

Miramar lost to the 99th best team in Florida WORSE than they did to the 13th best team in Texas. 

Miramar was 51st in Florida. and they were a 1 point double overtime loss away from the 13th best team in Texas. Wow. 

#13th Texas Desoto 42, against 51st ranked Florida team 41 - 1 point difference

99th best Florida team 30, against 51st best FL team 28 - 2 point difference

the 58th best Florida team beat Miramar in the playoffs by multiple scores. But Desoto needs a miracle home cooking double overtime prayer to escape alive. 

depth baby

Miramar was the defending champs in Florida and as I recall they had ton of injuries and players suspended after the Desoto game.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The funny thing is the Texans ignore their own logic when they try and smack talk. 

4A Booker T who was in the 5th biggest class went to Texas and boat raced large class state finalist  Cedar Hill. 

Cedar Hill was winning in the 4th against Katy and should have won. 

Booker T dented them with ease. The game could have been worse. And Booker T is equivalent to old Texas 3A. 

Cue the bumbling and fumbling and excuses. 

LMFAO...    2012 BTW vs Cedar Hill is Nolebulls shining example.

2012:

(11-5)  Cedar Hill-  21

(14-1)  BTW         - 40  (Florida State Champs)

Laughing my ass off..  That's your shining example. Ha-ha.

(14-1)  BTW  - 26

(12-2)  Miami Central-37 (Florida State Champs).

PS.. the 2nd most points scored on the BTW (State Champ team) all season was against a (11-5) Cedar Hill team. Ha-ha

Don't worry Nole..  I understand your complete desperation.

19 minutes ago, Texasball said:

They played 4 games prior to Cypress Bay losing 2 of them and the other 2 was much closer than the Cypress Bay game.  In total Katy got beat 3 times.

Katy won their 6 Texas playoff games by an average score of 39-8.

But here you are trying to brag about a 25-point win against Cypress Bay.

😄

BTW-  40 points on the (11-5) Cedar Hill team

DeSoto- 48 points on the (11-5) Cedar Hill team.

Allen- 37 points on the (11-5) Cedar Hill team.

Katy- 37 points on the (11-5) Cedar Hill team. (The I-Formation Running/Play-action team).

Congrats to the 2012 BTW (Florida State Title Team)... they beat Cedar Hill like several Texas teams did.  Ha-ha

21 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Now I challenge you to go look up what Cypress Bay did rushing the ball all season with that Wing T offense vs the other teams they played.

They didn't play anybody.

So this wouldn't prove anything.

Unless you want to brag about a dominant Texas 5A Champion doing better than average Broward County defenses.

8 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

BTW-  40 points on the (11-5) Cedar Hill team

DeSoto- 48 points on the (11-5) Cedar Hill team.

Allen- 37 points on the (11-5) Cedar Hill team.

Katy- 37 points on the (11-5) Cedar Hill team.

Congrats to the 2012 BTW (Florida State Title Team)... they beat Cedar Hill like several Texas teams did.  Ha-ha

So trying to defend Texas defenses you brag about 4 teams scoring 37 or more points against on the state's best teams?

😄

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So trying to defend Texas defenses you brag about 4 teams scored 37 or more points against on the state's best teams?

😄

Still just using one side of your brain I see.

Here let me help you out..   That 2012 BTW team was your Florida 2012 State Champs!

They had one loss in 2012..  It was to (12-2) Miami Central 37-26.

Oh ya... That Miami Central has an OOS loss that year to a Georgia (Loganville team like 35-7.🤔

8 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Ya....  like Texas 3A Stephenville bitch-slapping your Florida 6A (Playoff team) Dillard--  46-32 😎

(12-2) Stephenville 46 (State Semifinalist)

(8-4) Dillard 32

This is super important?

(By the way, Dillard led that game 26-8 and Stephenville had to rally, furiously, from behind)

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

(12-2) Stephenville 46 (State Semifinalist)

(8-4) Dillard 32

This is super important?

(By the way, Dillard led that game 24-8 and Stephenville had to rally, furiously, from behind)

Dillard led the game at one time... Before Stephenville woke-up and put the beat down on them.

LMFAO...  I was at the game son.  Stephenville could of put another 10 points on them if they didn't call the dogs off.

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

LMFAO...  I was at the game son.  Stephenville could of put another 10 points on them if they didn't call the dogs off.

Stephenville was down 3 scores, trailed at halftime and was losing in the 3rd quarter.

But they totally could've run it up if they wanted.

😄

🤡

You gents will never get back the time you just wasted.  This dude is weird.  He is like an alcoholic.  Dude goes on a binger and get's his Rocks off on anyone that will with him.  It's like shitty fruit if you don't pick it will dry up fall off and die.  Let this MOFO hit the ground with a thud.  He's strange.   This MOFO jumps from topic topic like Jiffy Pop.  That's proof his Happy Meal is short of a few Nuggets.  

I WILL NEVER ENTERTAIN A DAMN THING FROM HIM EVER.  

• Haha 1