What up Texas?

DevilDog

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I WILL NEVER ENTERTAIN A DAMN THING FROM HIM EVER.  

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Not one person from Texas is talking about OOS teams WE DON'T CARE (FACTS)

5 pages later.....

😄

👇

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Reminds of the days about 20 years ago when  Arlington Lamar went to Florida and put the beat down on Florida State power Rutherford.

We'll be hearing about all that Elite Florida speed next..🙄

Like in 1998 when Fort Worth Wyatt went to Orlando, FL and competed at the Bert W. Martin Foundation Track Meet against the Florida 4x100 State Champs (Boyd Anderson).     The Boyd Anderson track coach didn't believe that Fort Worth Wyatt was that fast and was convinced his Florida boys would smoke them.

Results. 4X100

Fort Worth Wyatt- 39.82   (2nd all time fastest)

Boyd Anderson- 40.09

The last time a Texas kid went to compete in the Bert W. Martin Foundation Track Meet.   It was to compete in the 100M..

Winner...   Texas kid:   Henry Neal- 10.15

Come on... Let's hear about that Florida Elite speed while we're at it!!😜

29 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Dillard led the game at one time... Before Stephenville woke-up and put the beat down on them.

LMFAO...  I was at the game son.  Stephenville could of put another 10 points on them if they didn't call the dogs off.

Frog - remember the fluke fumble return for like 95 yard TD that Dillard had?  From that point on Stephenville kicked that ass.

little ole Texas 3A spanked team who won their South Florida district.

• Haha 1

Just now, Texasball said:

Frog - remember the fluke fumble return for like 95 yard TD that Dillard had?  From that point on Stephenville kicked that ass.

little ole Texas 3A spanked team who won their South Florida district.

I was going to mention that too.

The fumble on like the 2 yard line when Stephenville was about to punch it in and the ball came out and everyone on both teams stood there and even the officials were looking at each other like the play was over.

Then one kid on Dillard picks it up and takes off running down field and everyone is like.. ???????

Didn't matter...  Little ole Texas 3A Stephenville put a beatdown on that Florida 6A team "Dillard"

Now it's time for idiot-kid and Nolebull to come back and pull about 50 excuses out of their asses how that really didn't happen and it didn't mean anything.

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I wonder if that game counted or not...LMAO!

You can watch it on the internet..   Just put in 2013 St.Thomas vs Dillard and the entire game will show up.   "Florida Kickoff Classic" game played at St.Thomas.

Starters for both teams played the entire game.. 

Same Dillard kids that I saw Stephenville kick in the dirt a few weeks later.

26 minutes ago, The Guru said:

TexasFrog has lied about 7 times, easy, but the biggest lie is probably Devil Dog's claim that no Texans are talking about OOS teams because they don't care.

What a whopper that is.

😄

Ha-ha-ha...  by lie..    You mean embarrassing your stupid ass with FACTS!!    😜

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

2013 Florida Kickoff Game:

STA- 21

Dillard- 10

Funny... few weeks later that same Dillard team got it's ass beat down by a Texas 3A team Stephenville.

A week before Stephenville:

Plantation 33

Dillard 6

Whoa!

Plantation must be better than Stephenville and way better than STA!

🤡

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

A week before Stephenville put a beat down on Dillard, Fl.

Aledo-56

Stephenville- 14

🤡

This is not ironic because I'm not the one doing the daisy chain.

You are.

By the way STA beat Plantation twice that year by double digits.

So your theory is wack as usual.

But I love the "46-32 is an ass-kicking" argument.

😄

Just now, The Guru said:

Lie #8

You're on a roll.

😄

In game that didn't count - STA didn't take serious

In game that didn't count - Plant who was on roll for winning state titles themselves took it serious. 

You dealing with football junkies right here my little bitch.  

You want to run your mouth like a spoiled brat - We will spank your ass 9 ways to Sunday!

Week One:             Stephenville- 17

Prepa tech Mexico- 16

Week Two:       Stephenville - 14

Aledo             - 56

Week Three:   Stephenville - 46

Dillard (Fl 6A) - 32

Damn... thank GOD for the Florida 6A Playoff team "Dillard".

Stephenville barely got past the Mexico team by 1 point.   Got smoked by Aledo..

But... Beat the shit out of the Florida 6A Playoff team Dillard. 🤠

Just now, Texasball said:

In game that didn't count - Plant who was on roll for winning state titles themselves took it serious. 

You dealing with football junkies right here my little bitch.  

You want to run your mouth like a spoiled brat - We will spank your ass 9 ways to Sunday!

Hey TXBALL..   You notice the pattern.   Every time the Texas team puts a beat down on the Florida team.

That Florida team "Sucked" even though they were State Champs loaded with College and some NFL caliber dudes.

That game didn't count.

That team sucked... Even though they were Florida State Runner-ups.

Blah blah blah..😄

8 minutes ago, Texasball said:

STA doesn't play the kickoff classic as a real game. It's a scrimmage for them.

Plant always has played it as real. Their coach has always played the best teams he can in the kickoff classic as a way to challenge his team.

It's just a difference in philosophy.

But you would have to have actual insight to know this.

4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey TXBALL..   You notice the pattern.   Every time the Texas team puts a beat down on the Florida team.

That Florida team "Sucked" even though they were State Champs loaded with College and some NFL caliber dudes.

I haven't said that a single Florida team sucked in this thread.

Lie #9

I just post the facts and then you whine about it.

But...but...but..but..   That team sucked!!  They sucked!!

I mean forgot the fact they had 8 to 9 FBS prospects..

Forget the fact they had a couple of dudes go on to NFL careers.

Forget the fact they had the coaches son as a Multi-year QB running the offense.

forget the fact they had one of the best coaches in the Florida High School Ranks..

Forget the fact they went (11-2) and won the Florida State Title.

Really... "THEY SUCKED!!"   ha-ha-ha

ADillard beat Carol City  -  Carol City beat Miami Northwestern! Hell I thought even big school like MNW would be better than that even at 5-5  -  Kinda makes what Tyler Lee did with CM look pretty good if you ask me.  

Hey Frog - Keep in mind we are talking about little ole Stephenville and this dude is talking STA 

STA beat that Plantation team twice --- OMG the scores 16-6 and big beat down of 20-6  lol  I would not even bring that shit up.

Stephenville needed the mexico team miss game winning FG to just to beat them 17-16

Dillard beat 10-2 Boynton Beach 41-31   -  Boynton Beach was beat by 20 vs Miami Central -  Boynton Beach had little over 400 yards on Miami Central and hung 37 on them -  Can I get Big D for Defense!!!  57-37 lol #2 team in the entire state of Florida and this shit head wants to talk about defense