What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

ADillard beat Carol City  -  Carol City beat Miami Northwestern! Hell I thought even big school like MNW would be better than that even at 5-5  -  Kinda makes what Tyler Lee did with CM look pretty good if you ask me.  

Hey Frog - Keep in mind we are talking about little ole Stephenville and this dude is talking STA 

STA beat that Plantation team twice --- OMG the scores 16-6 and big beat down of 20-6  lol  I would not even bring that shit up.

Stephenville needed the mexico team miss game winning FG to just to beat them 17-16

Dillard beat 10-2 Boynton Beach 41-31   -  Boynton Beach was beat by 20 vs Miami Central -  Boynton Beach had little over 400 yards on Miami Central and hung 37 on them -  Can I get Big D for Defense!!!  57-37 lol #2 team in the entire state of Florida and this shit head wants to talk about defense 

I know... it's just Fk'n funny that the idiot even wants to try to argue the beatdown that Stephenville put on Florida 6A Playoff team Dillard.

Then Nolebull doesn't even realize how Fk'n stupid he is when he makes a stupid comment (Ok, so we know all TX underclass teams aren't good).

How quick he forgets that Texas 3A Stephenville put a beat down on his Florida 6A Playoff team Dillard FLA.

But like clockwork...  IT will be..  "They weren't good, they were this , they were that., blah blah blah."

Defense Defense Defense recap

So little ole Stephenville beat South Florida Dillard who won their district.

Dillard beat Carol City and Carol City beat Miami Northwestern 

Dillard also beat 10-2 Boynton Beach 41-31

Boynton Beach played #2 ranked and class state champion Miami Central and the score was 57-37 and Boynton had over 400 yards offense.

This dude yell's Texas Doesn't play defense!

Little shit turd

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Texasball said:

ADillard beat Carol City  -  Carol City beat Miami Northwestern! Hell I thought even big school like MNW would be better than that even at 5-5  -  Kinda makes what Tyler Lee did with CM look pretty good if you ask me. 

So a game that happened in 2013 makes something a completely different team did in 2005 look good?

🤡

25 minutes ago, Texasball said:

STA beat that Plantation team twice --- OMG the scores 16-6 and big beat down of 20-6  lol  I would not even bring that shit up.

Your butt buddy is bringing up a 14 point over Dillard who lost to Plantation by 27 points.

Apparently, you're never self-aware enough to understand any of this.

21 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Defense Defense Defense recap

So little ole Stephenville beat South Florida Dillard who won their district.

Dillard beat Carol City and Carol City beat Miami Northwestern 

Dillard also beat 10-2 Boynton Beach 41-31

Boynton Beach played #2 ranked and class state champion Miami Central and the score was 57-37 and Boynton had over 400 yards offense.

This dude yell's Texas Doesn't play defense!

Little shit turd

It's awesome how unhinged you become when confronted with the facts and left without a coherent response.

Completely unhinged.

Pulling up random games from 2005 and 2013 to try to change the subject.

😄

🤡

56 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey TXBALL..   You notice the pattern.   Every time the Texas team puts a beat down on the Florida team.

That Florida team "Sucked" even though they were State Champs loaded with College and some NFL caliber dudes.

That game didn't count.

That team sucked... Even though they were Florida State Runner-ups.

Blah blah blah..😄

I notice lots of patterns with this loser.

Dude wants to yell Texas doesn't play defense and he don't even look in his backyard 

Stephenville beats Dillard 46-32

Dillard beat Boynton Beach 41-31

Top ranked Miami Central 55-37 over Boynton Beach and Central gave up over 400 yards

Defense Defense Defense 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So a game that happened in 2013 makes something a completely different team did in 2005 look good?

🤡

Just applying the typical logic of 3rd grader same as you!

They suck they suck - isn't that your 3rd grade logic?

We would't have to rape your ass so much if you would mind your manners.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Me: Texas doesn't play defense. Here are the facts.

TexasBall: Boynton Beach scored 31 on Dillard one time!

What's sad is that I really think that TexasBall is dumb enough to think that this constitutes a coherent response to my claim.

🤡

You don't have any coherent responses.

You make claims and don't back them.  We show evidence to support -  You give typed words that are not supported by facts!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Guru said:

This is the post that started it all and has sent the Texas cry babies into a frenzy of Googling Florida scores from 2013.

This is the post that started it all and has sent the Texas cry babies into a frenzy of Googling Florida scores from 2013.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:56 AM, The Guru said:

The scores of the best win by each of the top 4 Texas teams.

49-35

56-35

46-34

60-57

Good God you are stupid!

I have talked about the number of plays in the fast pace Texas games...Here are some more examples

Rockwall vs Allen 146 total plays - compared to big chunk of games from around the country that is = to roughly another half of football 

Rockwall vs Prosper 133 total plays -  again at least another qrt of football being played

Rockwall vs Klein Oak 131 total plays - again at least another qrt of football being played