What up Texas?

DevilDog

7 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Cedar Hill high school enrollment: 2,634

Please think about what you’re saying before saying it. Thank you.

0-10 Klein Forest TX6A team that idiot child (Swampturd) want's to yapp about...  They would be a 8-4 Louisiana 5A and go two or three rounds deep in the Louisiana 5A playoffs most years.

Anyone have any good photos of downtown Desoto, TX?...population 53,000. I have a vision of houses, Applebee's, Outback's and ONE high school.

Here's a couple of Monroe, La (population 47,000)....in the one photo below if you cross the bridge there you are in West Monroe.

Eco_Dev.jpg

bdd2e36c7c3698fd2e7a471dcd2e9207.jpg

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

Anyone have any good photos of downtown Desoto, TX?...population 53,000. I have a vision of houses, Applebee's, Outback's and ONE high school.

Here's a couple of Monroe, La (population 47,000)....in the one photo below if you cross the bridge there you are in West Monroe.

Eco_Dev.jpg

bdd2e36c7c3698fd2e7a471dcd2e9207.jpg

You clearly don’t understand desoto is a suburb And so are all the cities youre naming and you’re comparing it to actual lousiana cities. Compare monroe to a town like say temple or something where it might be a good comparison. Compare them to nola suburbs maybe

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

You clearly don’t understand desoto is a suburb And so are all the cities youre naming and you’re comparing it to actual lousiana cities. Compare monroe to a town like say temple or something where it might be a good comparison. Compare them to nola suburbs maybe

No, I understand it.

Temple, TX has a population of 77,000 with ONE high school....

Alexandria, La has a population of 47,000.......they have 3 high schools.

1-5A (1,400)

2-4A (600 and 653)-2 of the smaller 4As here.

It is what it is.....Texas schools are giant and Louisiana schools are tiny (for the most part)

On 5/17/2020 at 3:16 PM, RedZone said:

No, I understand it.

1-5A (1,400)

It is what it is.....Texas schools are giant and Louisiana schools are tiny (for the most part)

You’re acting as if all 77,000 are cramming themselves into the 1 high school. If the area is landlocked and no longer growing; while the school can accommodate the amount of students attending...

what’s the issue?

Is someone upset at the fact that they have teeny-weeny schools? 

http://lhsaa.org/uploads/images/Enrollment - Alphabetical.pdf

https://www.uiltexas.org/files/alignments/2020_alpha_post.pdf

• Haha 1

Neville would be placed in 4A.

Let’s put them in place of each 4A champion; shall we? In tonight’s playoffs bracket, the always dangerous Neville high school out of Monroe, Louisiana will attempt what many teams only wish they could do: Become Texas Tested and win a UIL state championship in the state of Texas. 6 rounds. No breaks. No mercy. 

Let’s begin.

1st round -
[Monroe Neville vs. Nevada Community]

[2019] Neville 44, [2019] Community 14

2nd round - [Monroe Neville vs. Salado] 
[2019] Salado (TX) 27, [2019] Neville 24

[Oh my.... that’s so unfortunate. I had high hopes for them. It looks like Neville is going to have to get their participation numbers up if they want to win in Texas 4A Division 2. Better luck next time.

But wait!

Maybe 4A Division 1 will show mercy.

.....[To be continued]

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Neville would be placed in 4A.

Let’s put them in place of each 4A champion; shall we? In tonight’s playoffs bracket, the always dangerous Neville high school out of Monroe, Louisiana will attempt what many teams only wish they could do: Become Texas Tested and win a UIL state championship in the state of Texas. 6 rounds. No breaks. No mercy. 

Let’s begin.

1st round -
[Monroe Neville vs. Nevada Community]

[2019] Neville 44, [2019] Community 14

2nd round - [Monroe Neville vs. Salado] 
[2019] Salado (TX) 27, [2019] Neville 24

[Oh my.... that’s so unfortunate. I had high hopes for them. It looks like Neville is going to have to get their participation numbers up if they want to win in Texas 4A Division 2. Better luck next time.

But wait!

Maybe 4A Division 1 will show mercy.

.....[To be continued]

They (Neville) would not win state in Texas with last year's team.  But I KNOW Salado (Who struggled to beat the 0-10 "Mighty" Ducks of Taylor) wouldn't beat last year's Neville 7 out of 10 times.

Come on now 😁.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

No, I understand it.

1-5A (1,400)

Neville would be a little Bitch slapped nobody in Texas 6A and most of Texas 5A.   

Neville... Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha..   Please bitch!!!

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Salado (TX)

I don't even know what that is. 

Has Salado ever played Longview, tx?

Monroe Neville gave 6A/5A Longview a good game in 2004. Longview was #6 in TX if you believe computers.....14-7 was the score. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/longview-lobos-(longview,tx)/football-fall-04/schedule.htm

2017? Longview beat Monroe Neville 19-13 at the BOB. 

Put tiny Neville on Longview's schedule every year and they would be be just another giant texas school. Win some, lose some.

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't even know what that is. 

Has Salado ever played Longview, tx?

Monroe Neville gave 6A/5A Longview a good game in 2004. Longview was #6 in TX if you believe computers.....14-7

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/longview-lobos-(longview,tx)/football-fall-04/schedule.htm

2017? Longview beat Monroe Neville 19-13 at the BOB. 

Put tiny Neville on Longview's schedule every year and they would be be just another giant texas school. Win some, lose some.

Longview had Vontrell McGee and all those guys in 2004. Pretty loaded squad. 

Now tell me again what the fuck is a Salado? Damn kids and the internet. 

INFORMATION
Bill Ruple Stadium
Monroe, Louisiana
Friday, September 3rd, 2004
Non-District
SCORING SUMMARY
TEAM
QUARTER
PLAYER
YARDS
TYPE
Monroe Neville
1st
Darrell McNeal
Run
Longview
2nd
Vondrell McGee
Run
Longview
4th
Vondrell McGee
Run
GAME STATISTICS
STATISTIC
LONGVIEW
MONROE NEVILLE
First Downs
Rushing Yards
Passing Yards
Passes
1-6-1
3-10-1
Punts
5-32.6
5-32.0
Fumbles/Lost
2-1
3-1
Penalties
4-40
3-48
LOBOS HOLD ON FOR 14-7 WIN
MONROE - Vondrell McGee went over 100 yards rushing for the second straight game and scored twice to lead Longview past Neville 14-7 Friday night at Bill Rupel Stadium.

The Lobos improved to 2-0 on the season, while Neville falls to 0-1 in its season opener.

Turnovers were the difference before the Lobos mounted a fourth-quarter drive. They marched 52 yards in seven plays with McGee scoring from seven yards out with 3:42 remaining. Willie Cloyd added the extra point.

McGee finished the game with 156 yards on 23 carries. As a team, Longview rushed for 202.

A fumble in the first quarter led to the Tigers' only touchdown as Neville recovered the ball at the Lobo 15-yard line and needed just five plays before quarterback Darrell McNeal snuck in from two yards out.

Walt Smith added the PAT and Neville led 7-0 with 3:57 left in the opening quarter.

Longview tied the game with 3:30 to play before halftime. Channing Moon recovered a Tony White fumble and the Lobos took over at the Tiger 20.

McGee picked up a first down at the nine on a nine-yard carry. However, Neville's defense forced Longview into a fourth-and-goal situation from the four-yard line. But, McGee scored on fourth down and with Cloyd's extra point the game was tied at 7-7.

Neville did take the ensuing kickoff and picked up four consecutive first downs to the Longview 21 behind the running of White and McNeal.

The Lobo defense held, and on fourth down Smith's 32-yard field goal attempt was wide to the right.

White paced the Tigers rushing with 81 yards on 16 carries. McNeal, who started out by alternating with James Brooks, finished with 39 yards on six carries.

The Lobos started with Carlin Freeman at quarterback, but went to Quincy Grant for the first time this season. He directed both scoring drives.

Longview's Rashah Williams had a key interception late in the ballgame after teammate DeKendrick Campbell tipped a pass by McNeal.

9 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

They (Neville) would not win state in Texas with last year's team.  But I KNOW Salado (Who struggled to beat the 0-10 "Mighty" Ducks of Taylor) wouldn't beat last year's Neville 7 out of 10 times.

Come on now 😁.

A Salado is never ever beating Monroe Neville... So that's that. Joke. 

I believe Monroe Neville might beat West Monroe this year if the season makes it that far. If they don't this year they may never. 

Neville will be huge on the lines and talented They have a freshman that's 6-7 343 lbs (remind you of anyone from North, La), the Campbell kid who is 6-5 280 pushing close to 40 offers now (will be a 5*)...couple of other big cats with some early FCS offers. 

OL Will Campbell (2022 class)-#3 rated OT nationally. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Will-Campbell-46085724/

OL Breaux  Lacroix (2023 class)-that's a big boy. Alabama, LSU,  and Texas A$M already recruiting him hard. 

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2023/breaux-lacroix-242486

I'm thinking Monroe Neville/Edna Karr in the Dome...hopefully the season makes it that far. 

Anyways, getting ready to put the boat in the water here shortly. Gonna catch some fish. 

Side note: the NFL showed a couple DTs from Monroe Neville some love this past draft. 

DT Rashad Lawrence drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the fourth round.

DT Courtney Wallace signed with the New England Patriots as an undrafted free agent.

Neville since 2005 is (2-4) against Texas 5A and 4A teams.

Two big wins for Neville.

2008:   (8-4) Neville- 42    (6-5) Marshall (TX 4A) -13

2009:  (13-1) Neville- 17  (9-4) Marshall (TX 4A)- 8

The idiot things Neville is going to go toe-toe with many Texas Elite 6A's.  ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

2018:

Ruston, LA - 41

Neville - 7

Two weeks later.

Longview, TX- 56

Ruston, LA - 28

Ya..ya..ya.. idiot child..   Most years Neville could go toe-toe with Cedar Hill... Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

You're one Stupid Fuck.😉

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Neville since 2005 is (2-4) against Texas 5A and 4A teams.

Two big wins for Neville.

2008:   (8-4) Neville- 42    (6-5) Marshall (TX 4A) -13

2009:  (13-1) Neville- 17  (9-4) Marshall (TX 4A)- 8

The idiot things Neville is going to go toe-toe with many Texas Elite 6A's.  ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

2018:

Ruston, LA - 41

Neville - 7

Two weeks later.

Longview, TX- 56

Ruston, LA - 28

Ya..ya..ya.. idiot child..   Most years Neville could go toe-toe with Cedar Hill... Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

You're one Stupid Fuck.😉

Little fella seems upset tonight. 

Calm down and try to be more accurate if you are going to post in "public"

You have proven to have no shame, but save just a tad of dignity....if you can.