What up Texas?

DevilDog

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Oh yeah?

I have a $100.00 says St Aug will send 12-14 kids to the next level just in 2023 class..... I'll go with 7 or more D1s included in that. I don't give a f*** about stars and who's been rated and who hasn't.

You want some of the action?

..247sports shows 8 St Aug kids with at least one D1 offer so far.

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/Recruits/

It's up to you. I'll take your $100.00 or maybe I won't. The last two money bets I won I let atticus finch and hurricanenicky off the hook.

I'm a nice guy.

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Oh yeah?

I have a $100.00 says St Aug will send 12-14 kids to the next level just in 2023 class..... I'll go with 7 or more D1s included in that. I don't give a f*** about stars and who's been rated and who hasn't.

Power 5 conference teams

Not as roster fillers on Tulane, LA Tech, Lafayette etc

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Oh yeah?

Now you're going to squeeze every Nicholls State and JUCO signee out of this deal.

😄

1 hour ago, pied said:

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful reply! Your input is fantastic and SO appreciated!

And all the La. Football to boot.  I'm more interested in 2ADII Mart in the playoffs than any team in La. 3 pages of La. Football  😁  Now back to the Texas playoffs.  You get one Numbnutz and 5 personality dude and you will have a major Charlie Foxtrot for days.  

One thing I'll say in Duncanville's defense is they're hardly the only ones. They're just the big dogs that have been winning state titles in b-ball. Last year's team was almost comical. You start four 6`8 guys and the other one is 6`10. Just maybe something is going on 😂

I'm almost sure if Dallas Kimball had won last year, they'd be getting it too. They've got a long and tragically comical history of shadiness.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Whatever, you're just a freak.

So tell me WAP

Who does Tulane beat from this list?

Penn state

Ohio state

Michigan

USC

Oregon

UCLA

Bama

Tennessee