Colquitt vs Holy Trinity Episcopal,FL

Nolebull813

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Are you stupid? I picked out the "first 8".

Stop being a prick claiming shit unless you are going to do the work and actually check. Thats pathetic.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  Again I wrote down the names of the guys I searched.  How many times do we have to go over this?  Look at my post.  Those are the kids I looked up.  Talk about making this harder than it is.  Pretty simple.  Prick. 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Are you stupid? I picked out the "first 8".

Stop being a prick claiming shit unless you are going to do the work and actually check. Being too lazy to look doesnt mean they werent on a roster.

Im not going to spoon-feed you 25 different rosters.

I know you are frantically searching Google and Bing for any hits on the guys I could  not find.  Just begging to find them on some kind of roster. Any roster. LOL!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I know you are frantically searching Google and Bing for any hits on the guys I could  not find.  Just begging to find them on some kind of roster. Any roster. LOL!!!!!!!

No.

I just think its pathetic, because you are a hater, that youd pretend to search for kids and then come back bullshitting about only 6 of 20 being on a roster or something.

False claims. It just makes you look like a hater because you arent actually looking.

You said you found 3 of the 1st 8... meaning the other 5 werent on a roster.. Not True.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

No.

I just think its pathetic, because you are a hater, that youd pretend to search for kids and then come back bullshitting about only 6 of 20 being on a roster or something.

False claims. It just makes you look like a hater because you arent actually looking.

You said you found 3 of the 1st 8... meaning the other 5 werent on a roster.. Not True.

I sorted my list differently.  I gave you the names of my top 8 on my list as the way they came up.  3 of the 8 were on rosters.  I gave you the freaking names of the 8 I looked up.  Good grief Charlie Brown.  How much more clear can I be?  I got bored and now Im actually doing work.  Lol.  R E L A X

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Stop being a hater and actually look. This is why its impossible to take your (and everyone elses) shit talking seriously, because you dont know, nor do you care to find out. You just want to talk shit about a team because they arent from your state.

You really have no clue how you appear to others.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Ok that got boring really fast.  Out of the first 8 I checked were not on any roster and never were in college.  Quan Patillo, Quentin Moore, Kiontae Green, Johnarie Greene, Landon, Scott, were no show.  3 yes were Kyle Duke at Valdosta state quan singletary, Nathan lang, Chris Bouie at a juco called clark atlanta.  

Clark Atlanta is not a juco.  HBCU in Atlanta.  Been around  long time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Dont see Chase Parrish on Navys roster, but that is hella strange. This kid was REALLY good. Very accurate and great decision making. Not excellent velocity but the kid could sling it.

Chase is at the Naval Academy Prep School.

Guest LOSer
4 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If you were to read over my posts again, you would find that I never stated we were lacking in resources, we are actually quite plentiful with our resources for a public school. We choose to use those resources towards more important things for the program like: paying our coaches nice salaries, the nutrition program, building a multi-million dollar IPF, stadium renovations, lodging for all games, equipment, etc. All of these expenses benefit the program much more than a cross country game.

This is the program that demanded a national playoff.

But they claim that it makes no sense to travel.

Guest LOSer
3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm thinking if Rush was in the poll with you....

Hmmmmm.....

Rufus>>

Nobody can touch Rush in the clown category. The guy is in a class of his own.

I don't know why I expected more of you since you're a silly ass Georgian.

Guest LOSer
3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Ok that got boring really fast.  Out of the first 8 I checked were not on any roster and never were in college.

Typical.

Programs at Colquitt's level do a reasonably good job getting their kids into some kind of school but hardly any of the kids show up on rosters even a year later.

Guest LOSer
3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Dont see Chase Parrish on Navys roster, but that is hella strange. This kid was REALLY good.

xD

A 5'10" 180 lbs QB who signs with Navy.

Yeah, boy. He was REALLY good.

7 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Typical.

Programs at Colquitt's level do a reasonably good job getting their kids into some kind of school but hardly any of the kids show up on rosters even a year later.

And you too show how Little you know, as I posted a reply debunking that. Simply talking out both sides of your face whenever it is convenient to do so.

You are Donald Trump, without the money and power.  But you lie & exaggerate even more frequently.

Donald Trump Jr.... 

15 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Nobody can touch Rush in the clown category. The guy is in a class of his own.

I don't know why I expected more of you since you're a silly ass Georgian.

This may come as a surprise to you...but you ain't exactly the sharpest tack on the board...either.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LOSer said:

xD

A 5'10" 180 lbs QB who signs with Navy.

Yeah, boy. He was REALLY good.

He was an excellent High School player. Thats what I was speaking to. 

I said it all year, he was the key to Colquitts success in '14 & '15. 

Drew Brees is 5'11" in the NFL. How does being 5'10" in HIGH SCHOOL mean he cant possibly be good. LOL. You are the king of clowns. I see now why its your favorite word, my guess is you hear it everyday.

LOS, The poor mans Donald Trump. 

Guest LOSer
13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

And you too show how Little you know, as I posted a reply debunking that. 

You did no such thing. You either refused to read what Aztec posted or you're just lying to change the subject.

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I sorted my list differently.  I gave you the names of my top 8 on my list as the way they came up.  3 of the 8 were on rosters.  I gave you the freaking names of the 8 I looked up.

As I said, I won't mock Colquitt for getting kids to some kind of college. It's a good thing.

But I wouldn't be bragging about that list of players. A bunch of D2, D3 and JUCO guys who will never amount to anything on the football field.

Guest LOSer
19 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

He was an excellent High School player. Thats what I was speaking to. 

So it was "hella strange" that he wasn't on an FBS roster because he was an excellent high school player?

Why do you lie so much? And about things that everybody can see? Plenty of 'excellent' high school players can't hack it in FBS.

You said that because you thought he was clearly good enough to be am FBS quarterback. If that was the case he wouldn't be at Navy.

Guest LOSer
16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Drew Brees is 5'11" in the NFL. How does being 5'10" in HIGH SCHOOL mean he cant possibly be good. LOL.

Of course you're lying again as I never said any such thing.

I insinuated that a 5'10" 180 lbs QB (especially one from a pass-heavy offense) at Navy wasn't excellent.

You are a craven liar.

Guest LOSer
14 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Chase Parrish highlights... he didnt have the stronger arm, he couldnt throw it 70 yards or throw lasers so hard it bruised your chest... but he was accurate, had great touch, & made great decisions. 

Check it out LO... Donald Trump Jr.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2914330/5721c98164e96b6380127a0b

Good grief, man.

Can't you just admit that one single Georgian wasn't excellent?

The kid was a system quarterback who couldn't even make the roster at Navy but somehow he's this excellent player.