Colquitt vs Holy Trinity Episcopal,FL

Nolebull813

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey NB.....

Don't be dissing the Episcopalians.  God loves them.  You should too.

As an aside...Colquitt ain't no powerhouse.  We'll be lucky to win 14 games this coming season.

You're starting to sound like Sean Spicer......

Rufus>>

Do you happen to know why the cocoa game fell through?

And do you think rush would consider replacing cocoa with Trinity Christian instead of trinity episcopal?

I'm not totally sure what is going on with Cocoa.  But a lot of schools have completed their schedule.  And Cocoa was a home game for us.  So if it is Gospel that Cocoa will not happen...I would imagine Rush is trying to replace them with somebody willing to come to Moultrie that week...at reasonable pesos.

The same thing happened with Bessemer Alabama a couple years back and we had to lure ISB to come in.  And just between you and me and the NSA...I ain't made reservations for the "Cali" game.......just yet.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

7 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not totally sure what is going on with Cocoa.  But a lot of schools have completed their schedule.  And Cocoa was a home game for us.  So if it is Gospel that Cocoa will not happen...I would imagine Rush is trying to replace them with somebody willing to come to Moultrie that week...at reasonable pesos.

The same thing happened with Bessemer Alabama a couple years back and we had to lure ISB to come in.  And just between you and me and the NSA...I ain't made reservations for the "Cali" game.......just yet.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

Gotcha. I personally woulda preferred to see Rush take his team to Cali and play Vista Murrieta.

Actually, besides the Colquitt playing @ Hoover in 2013, how come Colquitt never travels out of state for those marquee games?

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Are you saying that Rush pays out of state teams to come to Moultrie?

They get a piece of the pie to come to Moultrie, yes.

The visiting team is able to pay for travel and take a little bit home with them. Thats how this stuff works.

It makes sense for us to stay home and make 5,6, or 7 times what we would make by traveling OOS. Wat teams offer for us to travel to them would net a loss for the program after travel expenses.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

It makes sense for us to stay home and make 5,6, or 7 times what we would make by traveling OOS. Wat teams offer for us to travel to them would net a loss for the program after travel expenses.

Then it makes no sense to consider Colquitt a serious national contender.

7 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

They get a piece of the pie to come to Moultrie, yes.

The visiting team is able to pay for travel and take a little bit home with them. Thats how this stuff works.

And it takes MAJOR pesos for the Colquitt entourage to travel.  We've had a couple of people offer $10,000 for us to go there...but we wouldn't even crank the semis for that amount.

Rufus>>

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Olease dont let this game happen NB....

I swear man if you stop this game from happening. 

I will drive down to Tampa Bay and wash your car. Clean the guttersWalk the dogs pay the light bill  and babysit the kids but this abomination can not happen.... 

I explained all the terrible reasons why this game should not happen to the head coach. Hopefully he sees it as way more bad than good. 

It reminds me  of the Yulee/Buford game.  Garbage Florida team with stud running back  against a powerhouse from Georgia 

I don't know why the top Georgia teams insist on playing small garbage nobody's from Florida 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I explained all the terrible reasons why this game should not happen to the head coach. Hopefully he sees it as way more bad than good. 

It reminds me  of the Yulee/Buford game.  Garbage Florida team with stud running back  against a powerhouse from Georgia 

I don't know why the top Georgia teams insist on playing small garbage nobody's from Florida 

If the new bill passes that wont be happening.... 

The way the new system is suppose to work wont allow you to schedule certain teams OOS or In state if they didnt meet a certain standard the previous season and the size of the FB team.

For example 14-1 Grayson with over 200 players wouldnt be allowed to play a 3-7 FL team with under 80 players... 

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If the new bill passes that wont be happening.... 

The way the new system is suppose to work wont allow you to schedule certain teams OOS or In state if they didnt meet a certain standard the previous season and the size of the FB team.

For example 14-1 Grayson with over 200 players wouldnt be allowed to play a 3-7 FL team with under 80 players... 

That would be heaven sent.  These top Georgia Powerhouses are playing small little church schools with 20 and 30 man rosters. It is a travesty 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Because they dont travel? 

Because money is their only consideration.

We get that it's a consideration but if you say that it makes no sense to travel at all then I see no reason to rank them at all.

17 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Noone is asking you too. We will let the pollsters to decide where they stand nationally.

Since I'm not a pollster, I wasn't referring to myself.

I was referring to all pollsters and rankings in general.

No reason to rank a team that's only making financial considerations. They're clearly in it for the money and not the competitive aspect.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This is the dumbest rationalization Ive ever heard.

Well, you're dumb so that makes sense.

The logic is simple enough to follow that even a peon like you should be able to understand it.

If a team says it makes no sense to travel OOS then it's perfectly reasonable to exclude them from any serious national considerations.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yulee was a little better than HTE. Come on now. Yulee was a borderline top 1000 team. HTE just sucks. Not that 1000 is great, its a lot better than HoTrinEp though.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If you are good, you are good. Whether you want to lose $ or not going OOS makes no difference.

But that has nothing to do with what I said.

You're just brain dead.