Trinity Catholic MO 33, La Salle OH 0

ECHS05

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Just thought Id point out... La Salle OH was BLANKED, 33-0, by some little Missouri team named Trinity Catholic.

Who'd a thunk?

Despite being 0-2 in their own league, and having 3 losses going into the game, LaSalle had, after all, beaten a different team from Missouri, a team from Kentucky, and a team from Canada.

Just thought I'd point that out.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Not even going to say a word. The Ohio guys weren't beating up on Trinity Catholic as some terrible thing to have on your schedule. 

I wish that it would have been DePaul Catholic or SJR on the receiving end of that score. Just for to kill some silly agendas is all.

Would you agree that LaSalle is having a less-than-write-home-about season? Which takes a little luster off the win by Trinity Catholic?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Would you agree that LaSalle is having a less-than-write-home-about season? Which takes a little luster off the win by Trinity Catholic?

Colerain 23, La Salle 0

Trinity Catholic 33, La Salle 0

---

Archbishop Moeller 21, La Salle 14

Sure... Some , but I doubt anyone was picking TC to win, much less dominate.

15 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Yes. 

I do know that La Salle took Moeller to OT though. Hell, that was like 2 weeks ago. 

It's not like they are total poo poo in other words. A lot of stuff factors in on hsfb. 

Good win for TC imo. Tough loss for La Salle at home too. 

My thing is, people were beating down on Colquitt for having TC on their schedule, and this TC team went to Ohio and knocked off a usually pretty good La Salle team. 

There was guys on here typing hundreds of O's at the end of "lmao" about teams having TC on their schedule. 

Today TC is typing the extra O's at the end of "lmao" xD

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

My thing is, people were beating down on Colquitt for having TC on their schedule, and this TC team went to Ohio and knocked off a usually pretty good La Salle team. 

There was guys on here typing hundreds of O's at the end of "lmao" about teams having TC on their schedule. 

Today TC is typing the extra O's at the end of "lmao" xD

Their only other loss to East St. Louis they shouldve won.

TC was up 14-7 at halftime on ESL. And lost in overtime 32-26. 

ESL was beating Washington Massillon for much of the game before Massy took over and won 46-40.

Id just like to point out... Washington Massillon is the #3 ranked team in Ohio. And TC just beat La Salle worse than the #1 ranked team in Ohio did.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

ESL was beating Washington Massillon for much of the game before Massy took over and won 46-40.

Id just like to point out... Washington Massillon is the #3 ranked team in Ohio. And TC just beat La Salle worse than the #1 ranked team in Ohio did.

I'm sure you could keep digging deeper and find other games around the country to try to support your point that GA is really good. 

The thing is, when Colquitt was getting slack before and after playing TC, you said "let's wait and see what TC does in their game with LaSalle", just like you did last year after Colquitt played Vista Murrieta, saying "let's see what Murrieta does in their next 3 games in CA." 

Well, since LaSalle was 10-3 last year and made a run to the Quarters in OH DII, that sounded a lot better than now, what with how LaSalle's season has gone this year. And Murrieta last year went on to lose those next three games.

Colquitt, and GA, does fine by itself without your attempted help is all I'm saying. You'll never convince everyone anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm sure you could keep digging deeper and find other games around the country to try to support your point that GA is really good. 

The thing is, when Colquitt was getting slack before and after playing TC, you said "let's wait and see what TC does in their game with LaSalle", just like you did last year after Colquitt played Vista Murrieta, saying "let's see what Murrieta does in their next 3 games in CA." 

Well, since LaSalle was 10-3 last year and made a run to the Quarters in OH DII, that sounded a lot better than now, what with how LaSalle's season has gone this year. And Murrieta last year went on to lose those next three games.

Colquitt, and GA, does fine by itself without your attempted help is all I'm saying. You'll never convince everyone anyway.

No. People like NOR have their mind set no matter what.

You always have to wait and see, because you never really know in those 1st few weeks.

This was actually more to take up for TC.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Stop it!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Colerain 23, La Salle 0

---

Archbishop Moeller 21, La Salle 14

Sure... Some , but I doubt anyone was picking TC to win, much less dominate.

Comparing colerain week 1 win vs a week 9 colerain is like comparing apples to oranges. Colerain always has to fine tune the option the first few games. There first game is historically always on the lower scoring end. That game could of easily been 30-0. That said, if lasalle played colerain next week, it be a 45-0 running clock. The option is now running like a machine. 

• Haha 1

Yes, certain trolls have created the atmosphere where we are all defensive of one another all the time. 

Anyway...

Trinity Catholic is a very talented team. They could give quite a few similar sized teams a fit I'd imagine. A team like SJR with a similar amount of depth would probably be in a dog fight with TC. 

Their qb is an amazing athlete. If you let TC get in a rhythm, they may well do you in. 

Good on them for travelling around and showcasing their talent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes, certain trolls have created the atmosphere where we are all defensive of one another all the time. 

Anyway...

Trinity Catholic is a very talented team. They could give quite a few similar sized teams a fit I'd imagine. A team like SJR with a similar amount of depth would probably be in a dog fight with TC. 

Their qb is an amazing athlete. If you let TC get in a rhythm, they may well do you in. 

Good on them for travelling around and showcasing their talent.

Did you notice how ECH left out that Lasalle was dogwalked by St. X 2 weeks ago. 

16 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

Comparing colerain week 1 win vs a week 9 colerain is like comparing apples to oranges. Colerain always has to fine tune the option the first few games. There first game is historically always on the lower scoring end. That game could of easily been 30-0. That said, if lasalle played colerain next week, it be a 45-0 running clock. The option is now running like a machine. 

We call it hyper- improvement out west.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

But do you not think he'll look at your argument and find similar holes in it? My understanding is he's been doing this for decades.

Certainly a long time to be beating on the same drum. 

I mean, if you tap someone on the head with a stick and a knot pops up, then, you just keep tapping them on that same knot, with the same stick, eventually it's causing some serious issues. 

It may not be killing the person, I mean, you're just tapping them there. It surely does get to be old after a bit though.

xD

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ron169 said:

So we can see post after post about Colquitt playing some down team from Missouri 

Exactly. 

GSB would probably be the only poster not saying that because he said he would like to see it. 

There is a lot of haters out there that will hate on whatever Colquitt does. A lot of it got brought on by a poster or two, but some of it is just outright Rush hate or whatever. 

I actually think GSB doing the PGL thing has been a bit of an eye opener for him as to how difficult it is to make some of these games happen. That's a good thing.